What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

1472056_10152150493299673_1872511646_n.jpg

Before the uniform of FC KPK was changed, the FC guys would wear khaki kameez shalwar with peshawari chapals. When the operations began, these peshawari chapals were not up to the mark. Thus these shoes you are seeing above were issued, which were light, comfortable and did their job. And if you see videos of Taliban raiding parties, you will see majority of them are wearing sneakers kind of stuff. And amazingly many wear our own Cheetah brand :)

But now after the FC KPK uniform got changed, they were issued the desert color American boots, the same ones which our FC guys wear.

Thank you TK.

Even in my teen years---some 40 plus years ago----I always thought that this peshawari chappal was a hinderance----it wa a waste---it was extremely non-functional.

A warrior must always have well fitting---strapped or laced up boots. No warrior should wear wear a useless thing like a peshawri chappal.

Look at the old pictures of the taliban---over the ankle sneakers---laced tight.

Even a shalwar kameez is a wasteful dress of any fighting or defencive force.

Actually---shalwar kameez is a wasteful dress for any developing nation.

Last edited:
Thank you TK.

Even in my teen years---some 40 plus years ago----I always thought that this peshawari chappal was a hinderance----it wa a waste---it was extremely non-functional.

A warrior must always have well fitting---strapped or laced up boots. No warrior should wear wear a useless thing like a peshawri chappal.

Look at the old pictures of the taliban---over the ankle sneakers---laced tight.

Even a shalwar kameez is a wasteful dress of any fighting or defencive force.

Actually---shalwar kameez is a wasteful dress for any developing nation.
So you don't like shalwar kameez? I hate wearing shalwar kameez abroad but I have to wear in Pakistan only because of hot weather!

So you don't like shalwar kameez? I hate wearing shalwar kameez abroad but I have to wear in Pakistan only because of hot weather!

Hi,

For me---dress should be well fitting and structured. I am shocked to see pictures of military personale in workshops in shalwar kameez---.

It is equally shocking to see pak female military doctors in saris----like some frigging fashion parade or what.

Even the taliban had more combat ready mentality that pak military and frontier force---look at the old pics of taliban fighters---you won't see any peshawri chappals----but ankle high joggers well laced and bottom of shalwar wrapped around limbs.

A dress should bring discipline and structure to ones life----shalwar kameez does nothing of that sort----.

The loose fitting of the dress---it shows no form ----. It can mold any which way. A developing nation needs form, function and shape in its dress.

Hi,

For me---dress should be well fitting and structured. I am shocked to see pictures of military personale in workshops in shalwar kameez---.

It is equally shocking to see pak female military doctors in saris----like some frigging fashion parade or what.

Even the taliban had more combat ready mentality that pak military and frontier force---look at the old pics of taliban fighters---you won't see any peshawri chappals----but ankle high joggers well laced and bottom of shalwar wrapped around limbs.

A dress should bring discipline and structure to ones life----shalwar kameez does nothing of that sort----.

The loose fitting of the dress---it shows no form ----. It can mold any which way. A developing nation needs form, function and shape in its dress.

Hain????? Lady docs wear saris in offices... in field etc.. they wear the regular army uniform.. same goes for military "personale" in workshops... they wear "dangris" .. :lol:

FC wears shalwar kameez once a week...

Hi,

What inferiority complex is this ?

The Shalwar Kameez is perfectly functional & formal !

Back
Top Bottom