What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

I am not sure which geo strategic great game he is fighting against. He eats dinner with american generals and CIA officials, he often has his breakfast at the US aircraft carrier just outside pakistan.... Which super power is he fighting against? Which country is he protecting?

Exactly my point. It is not war but a great game being played with different rules. It is about protecting national interests without getting into a conflict we can never win and this includes give and take and talking. Remember he is dealing with a super power and all it's allies and agents. open hostilities or even false bravado is last thing we need. The threats have to be dealt with dexterity and brains and not by swashbuckling. If you are unable to understand the very complex situation it is because your perception is very limited and superficial and not because Kiyani is doing something wrong.

The sharifs have atleast done something for punjab in the last 5 years. /QUOTE]

and that is?

Dunya ka baykaar tareen banda. No offense but he is not a good soldier. He has absolutely no leadership qualities and on top of that, he was made chief of army staff by the biggest and most corrupt, dishonest, person in the history of this world Musharaf. Tell me one good thing about this guy, one achievement. He has absolutely no control over govt institutions.
How about going from the son of a soldier to becoming the COAS,i bet Musharraf promoted him through all those ranks.

Army to have control over Govt Institutions? And then people complain of Martial Law.

They are not SSG, they are regular infantry. Good to see our boys getting armed up with nice gear.

Agreed. SSG's have a patch on their left shoulder. They belong to the regular infantry.

mi-8+17+v+helicopter+%2527+Joint+Military+Exercise+Pakistani+Special+Services+Group+%2528SSG%2529+w+n+spercial+operations+forces+pakistan+army+air+force+navy+%25281%2529.jpg

mi-8+17+v+helicopter+'+Joint+Military+Exercise+Pakistani+Special+Services+Group+(SSG)+w+n+spercial+operations+forces+pakistan+army+air+force+navy+(2).jpg

mi-8+17+v+helicopter+%2527+Joint+Military+Exercise+Pakistani+Special+Services+Group+%2528SSG%2529+w+n+spercial+operations+forces+pakistan+army+air+force+navy+%25283%2529.jpg

mi-8+17+v+helicopter+'+Joint+Military+Exercise+Pakistani+Special+Services+Group+(SSG)+w+n+spercial+operations+forces+pakistan+army+air+force+navy+(4).jpg

we will nt stop...we will nt slow down..we will nt surrender...we will win...we will triumph...we will never even quit...

Pakistan Navy ~ A Silent Force To Be Reckon With.

397710_10151281193399130_1188642636_n.jpg

When I watching the videos of Pakistan army, why i become emotional, and i wanted to become like a army officer but at the other thing i did not fight with anybody and wanted to remain cool in my life. The different emotions are making me mad.

Apni chutiyapay ki baatain kisi aur thread mein karo. This is a "Pakistan Military Multimedia" thread, not "Arushbhai learns to speak outta his a$$" thread.

You must be mad bro. Dont worry, the end game is near and the food india had been cooking is finally ready. Now wait and watch. Ab dekhtay hain tumhari army main kitna dum hai. I bet you still think that pak army will some how get pakistan out of this mess when in reality they were the key stakeholders in putting us in this situation in the first place. I hope you dont cry to bed because its true bro. Its going to hit you sooner than you think.

You must be mad bro. Dont worry, the end game is near and the food india had been cooking is finally ready. Now wait and watch. Ab dekhtay hain tumhari army main kitna dum hai. I bet you still think that pak army will some how get pakistan out of this mess when in reality they were the key stakeholders in putting us in this situation in the first place. I hope you dont cry to bed because its true bro. Its going to hit you sooner than you think.
False-Flagger alert. Troll alert. Well, if you are excited to go to war then we can do nothing but take out the excitement.

False-Flagger alert. Troll alert. Well, if you are excited to go to war then we can do nothing but take out the excitement.

Oh ok, so I am a troll because you didnt like what I said. I got it. And do you have a mental disability? Seems like you cannot comprehend what I posted in above post. Ill give you another chance to read and understand.

It's a shame that something as honorable as the Pakistan army has to defend the likes of @arushbhai as well.
Maybe its right what they say about us and Pakistan,what ever good that is present in Pakistan,an ungrateful qom like us do not deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom