What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

What do you mean Army Burnhall college, you have numerous of make up stories or lies. Can you proof it??
Do you know what is Army Burnhall? It's a Cadet College one of the toughest in Pakistan, which is situated in Abottabad. They produce the finest Cadets who rise to become fine officers.

Due to it's location, the place is pretty cold and cadets have to get up every morning at 5 during winters, climb a small mountain and back in track suits. The winters see snowfalls and they exercise in the 2-3 feet thick snow.

Pakistan%2Barmy%2Bsoldier%2Band%2Bofficer%2Bfood.jpg

A soldier’s Eid: Away from family and in the face of death

Pak Fauj Tujhe salaam

Do you know what is Army Burnhall? It's a Cadet College one of the toughest in Pakistan, which is situated in Abottabad. They produce the finest Cadets who rise to become fine officers.

Due to it's location, the place is pretty cold and cadets have to get up every morning at 5 during winters, climb a small mountain and back in track suits. The winters see snowfalls and they exercise in the 2-3 feet thick snow.

then take pictures please, we would be gladly to see it. Winter training pictures, not BS words. I think, you are great expert with words.

then take pictures please, we would be gladly to see it. Winter training pictures, not BS words. I think, you are great expert with words.
What proof do you need? Getting up and running few KMs is a part of training for BHC, even in harsh winters wearing shorts. You can google for pictures and you may find it, Ask anyone who has been to BHC or Cadet College in Jhelum.

pma4.jpg

524547_424480357595632_483013347_n.jpg

Awesome gear.
The person in Middle has LY0001 Red D0t sight installed. All G-3s and MP-5s will now have LY001s which are of Chinese origin.
282659_417761754941444_303241830_n.jpg

@Lasthope, thanks for the bit of info... Great news indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What proof do you need? Getting up and running few KMs is a part of training for BHC, even in harsh winters wearing shorts. You can google for pictures and you may find it, Ask anyone who has been to BHC or Cadet College in Jhelum.

The routine for MCJ after last prep:

1-Run to the store, get your blankets or 'razayi'.

2- In the morning, you wake up, go up a hill to give back the blankets.

3- Get ready in your PT suit and do some exercises and jogs.

4- Eat breakfast.

5- Get ready for classes and go there. This may seem pretty straightforward, but is in reality a very difficult task for newcomers. Going the long distance from your dorm to classes in winter, after some exercises can be a task in the first week!

The routine for MCJ after last prep:

1-Run to the store, get your blankets or 'razayi'.

2- In the morning, you wake up, go up a hill to give back the blankets.

3- Get ready in your PT suit and do some exercises and jogs.

4- Eat breakfast.

5- Get ready for classes and go there. This may seem pretty straightforward, but is in reality a very difficult task for newcomers. Going the long distance from your dorm to classes in winter, after some exercises can be a task in the first week!

After task 2 comes taking a bath which is cruel-some too because of no geysers available and my friend's course-mate in university graduated from BHC says that we tried to drink no or little water after evening so that we don't have to go to the toilet before dawn and we used to think whether to take a shower or not.

@Last Hope
Not sure about any other college.bt nothing as such happens in Burn hall...i am 80% nothing as such happens in Abbottabad public school as well.

all this happens in cadet college batrasi(mansehra).

@Last Hope
Not sure about any other college.bt nothing as such happens in Burn hall...i am 80% nothing as such happens in Abbottabad public school as well.

all this happens in cadet college batrasi(mansehra).
It does happen in Burn Hall. Army Burn Hall is considered to be the harshest Cadet College in Pakistan. Try to fine more about their routine protocols from others.

It does happen in Burn Hall. Army Burn Hall is considered to be the harshest Cadet College in Pakistan. Try to fine more about their routine protocols from others.

brother i Am giving you first hand info.
The distance between my home and army burn hall is less than 200m

AHHH The great Days of Kakul

@Last Hope
Ru an Army officer too??
If yes then inservice or retrd.?

still waiting for Winter Exercise pictures (must proof --without shirt, not shorts)... however, we must applaud his hard workings. ;)

@Last Hope
Well i studied in Army Burn Hall College was in boarding school well the life is strict there but u cant say ur trained there as cadet for military training u need to go to PMA kakul which is not that far from Army Burn Hall. hope this clarifies the misunderstanding though the RAGRA is pure military style :D

The winter training for the PA personnel is done in the Army High Altitude Training School (AHATS), Rattu.

Back
Top Bottom