What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

That rifle is definitely not L96. For starters, look at the position of the bolt in L96 and the pic you posted .

this one is l96 but the top one where the 2 snipers are in prone position is a 50cal dude the l96 uses 338 lupa round

Sorry my bad since the pictures were kept together.
The first picture is of Barret .50 Cal and latter is L96A1.

it might not be barret but it is a 50 cal and barret got whole bunch of 50cals that are bullpup design semi auto and bolt action

The guns in the pics aren't bullpup...so it ain't a M90 or M95.

It ain't a M98 or M98B either nor a M99.

Those are just about all the Barrett .50 models.

The guns in the pics aren't bullpup...so it ain't a M90 or M95.

It ain't a M98 or M98B either nor a M99.

Those are just about all the Barrett .50 models.
other companies make .50 models too hell you can convert a m16/m4 lower reciver into .50cal with a different upper i am not sure what company is that made by

other companies make .50 models too hell you can convert a m16/m4 lower reciver into .50cal with a different upper i am not sure what company is that made by

Yes they do.

But I asked about this rifle, first it was a Barret..and now....?

You don't know the name...okay no problem. But atleast don't start making excuses or wild uneducated guesses.

check out my sniper lovers thread about the difference in scopes and stuff in military multimedia and photo section

Sorry my bad since the pictures were kept together.
The first picture is of Barret .50 Cal and latter is L96A1.
Bro you got me confused with last hope he said Barret not me i never said barret i just said 50cal

The picture was taken by a officer of SSG who too says the first picture is Barret.

599175_457053317699270_1448827586_n.jpg

WTH is that gun.....obviously it's a sniper toy but what calibre round it fires. ??

Sniper training is being taken extra seriously now and it is being spread across the board. This is excellent the COIN ops have had a positive effect pushing modernization.

Back
Top Bottom