What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Pakistani army troops secure a court complex following a gun-battle with militants in Peshawar, Pakistan, Monday, March 18, 2013. The Pakistani Taliban on Monday withdrew their offer of holding peace talks with the government, saying that the authorities were not serious about following through with negotiations. The Taliban statement came as a pair of suicide bombers attacked a court complex in the northwestern city of Peshawar. One of the attackers was shot to death, but the other detonated his explosives in a packed courtroom, killing four people and wounding over 40 in the attack.

2_69959.JPG

2_70332.JPG

KARACHI: A soldier of Pakistan Army salutes Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the occasion of Pakistan Day here on Saturday.

2_70326.JPG

KARACHI: Pakistan Army cadets during guard changing ceremony at Mazar-e- Quaid on the occasion of Pakistan Day.

2_70322.JPG

2_70318.JPG

ISLAMABAD: Mar23 – Students of Pakistan Sweet Homes march past during a ceremony to celebrate the Republic Day of Pakistan, on Parade Avenue.

@windjamme I do know SSG has similar tactical gear. Just look on the right shoulder, you can see a cross. Its maybe SAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man! I really had a wish to see about 7 Agosta-90Bs in PN along with 2 Upgraded Agosta-70s(like upgrade in 2000-2002) till 2012 by constructing two at a time in Pakistan.....

what:what: Just 7???
I supposed you will wish for atleast 12+..:lol:
well I too wish fot atleast 2 more agosta 90B out of 6 to purchase...maybe French upgrade Agosta 90B for us as we will buy 2 more...
out of 6 if china is slected to import subs i suppose PN should go for 2 Agosta and 4 Chineese selected....
well I wish that U-214 deal was signed...:cry:

Back
Top Bottom