What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

734198_10151251986682663_69656873_n.jpg

That is perfect timing by the photographer!

The gases are going out from the behind but the warhead or explosive is still there, incredible timing.

Dedicated to the Officers and Jawaans of the Pakistani Armed Forces.

'We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.'

George Orwell

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunya ka baykaar tareen banda. No offense but he is not a good soldier. He has absolutely no leadership qualities and on top of that, he was made chief of army staff by the biggest and most corrupt, dishonest, person in the history of this world Musharaf. Tell me one good thing about this guy, one achievement. He has absolutely no control over govt institutions.

your perceptions about Kiyani and Musharraf are not correct

One Q WJ, aint that much baggage a bit on the nonconstructive side, more like bogging the soldier down during combat.

From what i understand, 40 Kgs is a normal load for the PA combat trooper, this image may have been taken during a training exercise to prepare the soldiers for any eventuality.

From what i understand, 40 Kgs is a normal load for the PA combat trooper, this image may have been taken during a training exercise to prepare the soldiers for any eventuality.

Notice the smoke rising from behind. As for the load is concerned, I know about the goodies packed into them, do ask if you want me to post it.

Notice the smoke rising from behind. As for the load is concerned, I know about the goodies packed into them, do ask if you want me to post it.

Indeed i did, but i also noticed the soldier in the back ground who doesn't seems to be carrying a kit or a weapon. :P

Lost in translations, i would put that to.

"We are the best, and we try our best"...... one can only try their best and then expect and hope for the best.

Like many people I have much respect for your contribution to this forum, especially the wonderful images of our armed forces you have posted. Yes we can only try our best but not in a advert or in any message to the soldiers, the public and enemies that we try our best which means to me that we will try but maybe we win or maybe we lose. This cannot be the message. The message must always be we are the best that has different feeling to the we try our best.

This is the same we get in the country with workers and officials, Inshallah which means we will rely on God to try but if we fail it was not to be. Inshallah in fact is a promise to God to get the work done no matter what. It is this mindset we need to develop rather than using it as a way to get out of work, achievement, winning.

Which rifle is this?

Go to the Pakistan page in the following link. Look at the picture of the TTP sniper there, the rifle in that pic and your pic is same. Perhaps TTP captured one of ours?

ePaper

that looks like 50 cal bolt action rifle

with a luplod tactical scope on top

Which rifle is this?
This is British L96A1 by Accuracy International made in 1983.

294621_182758528462085_2706214_n.jpg

Go to the Pakistan page in the following link. Look at the picture of the TTP sniper there, the rifle in that pic and your pic is same. Perhaps TTP captured one of ours?

ePaper
Yes it is the very same, but I don't think this is taken from Pakistan Army. This rifle has seen a lot of action in Afghanistan maybe it could have been fallen into the hands from there.

This is British L96A1 by Accuracy International made in 1983.

294621_182758528462085_2706214_n.jpg

Yes it is the very same, but I don't think this is taken from Pakistan Army. This rifle has seen a lot of action in Afghanistan maybe it could have been fallen into the hands from there.

this one is l96 but the top one where the 2 snipers are in prone position is a 50cal dude the l96 uses 338 lupa round

Back
Top Bottom