What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

that's the thing we need to develop small towns n villages in Pakistan so people don't have to move to big cities, we need to provide the road/rail infrastructure and connect all these small towns, so ppl only come to big towns for work or other related issues and then go back to their places. We need to promote and develop the concept of suburbia/ small-town Pakistan.
this is how it is around the world

that's the thing we need to develop small towns n villages in Pakistan so people don't have to move to big cities, we need to provide the road/rail infrastructure and connect all these small towns, so ppl only come to big towns for work or other related issues and then go back to their places. We need to promote and develop the concept of suburbia/ small-town Pakistan.
this is how it is around the world
Dil ki baat keh di brother ap ne. Or if we really are gonna build cities why not use open vast spaces available in other provinces. I think CPEC was aimed at that. But I am skeptical of CPEC terms and the interest rate associated with those loans.

1618754890263.png

In pristine condition, what is this?
M110, 203mm (8 inch) SP Howitzer.
Wasn't shalwar kameez good enough for lady officers saari is Bollywood culture where the tummy is sticking out. Nit muslim/Pakistani culture.

Just curious, I suppose?? 🤔🧐
Do you see her stomach sticking out? Sari in the Pakistan Armed Forces pre-dates this anti-India "bhoot" that we have now. Sari was and is considered a graceful dress and the type worn in Pakistan has the entire body covered. Also, the sari is as old as the inclusion of women in the AMC.

Lastly, how much more policing of our women do we want to do in this regard?

Last edited:
Pakistan Army O-1E Bird Dog marked 301 guarding the gate at Qasim, April 29th, 2002.

1618841696734.png

Pakistan Army Eurocopter AS-550C-3 Fennec reconnaissance/Light support helicopter...

1618847889005.png

Back
Top Bottom