What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

1619269932176.png

Pakistan Army soldiers join Police and Local Administration in efforts to enforce Covid-19 SOPs.

One of these used to lodged into the ground of one of the hills surrounding Ayub National Park.
Anyone ever notice it? İt think it was Bird Dog and not Mushak.

@Reichmarshal @PanzerKiel
yes there is a plane there , also
grave yard bhi tha purani military vehicles ka , helicopter bhi aik khara wa tha , abhi revamp kar diya hai , vehicles re-painted and a sort of a open air museum set up
You can actually view 360 view of the museum now on google maps , two different views uploaded , check both of them to see all the vehicles , though the plane is present there in the new museum but isnt visible in the 360 view ,

grave yard bhi tha purani military vehicles ka , helicopter bhi aik khara wa tha , abhi revamp kar diya hai , vehicles re-painted and a sort of a open air museum set up
You can actually view 360 view of the museum now on google maps , two different views uploaded , check both of them to see all the vehicles , though the plane is present there in the new museum but isnt visible in the 360 view ,
Yeah there was a mount rushmore type structure carved on a small mountain and once I ventured behind those and there were Army Air Defence radars set up. The subedar told me to leave quickly I was only around 10 years old lmao 😆. I think it might have been Giraffe radar.
At the time I used to go there. They only had a lone Sherman tank there and a small derelict submarine a little bit farther away. Good memories Ayub National Park and Jinnah Park.

Back
Top Bottom