What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

M110A1 203mm SP artillery. It looks new because it’s just been overhauled and painted at 502 workshop likely. Everything thats at the parade usually gets a touch up before it’s presented so it doesn’t look old.
502 workshop near Lalkurti. For some reason most of the city's good schools are centered in that area.

Last edited:
That’s where I’m currently living. The workshop near my house, often see military vehicles going in and out.
Yea I think if I remember correctly there was a proving ground near the point where Lal Kurti kinda mixes with Adyala area and I would see Al Zarrars there all the time and sometimes bigger tanks like Al Khalid. This is before all the stupid terrorism bs.

Yea I think if I remember correctly there was a proving ground near the point where Lal Kurti kinda mixes with Adyala area and I would see Al Zarrars there all the time and sometimes bigger tanks like Al Khalid. This is before all the stupid terrorism bs.
The 502 proving ground, it still exists, but is not used anymore from what I can tell. It’s been turned into a park. The test track itself is still there with all its markings and routes though. It can be used if needed.
I think it is the best area of pindi it is clean and managed.
Apart from chaklala itself yes, it’s one of the better parts, though when I lived here once before in the mid 2000s it was a lot better, now Rawalpindi is a very big city, doesn’t have that quiet feeling anymore. It has gotten more developed for sure though.

Apart from chaklala itself yes, it’s one of the better parts, though when I lived here once before in the mid 2000s it was a lot better, now Rawalpindi is a very big city, doesn’t have that quiet feeling anymore. It has gotten more developed for sure though.
still the satellite town part and old pindi is a hassle to go to.But pindi is love.

Oh Allah, accept our efforts during this month, all of our prayers & fasts, & allow them to weigh heavily on the scales of good. Ameen

1618686436555.png

The 502 proving ground, it still exists, but is not used anymore from what I can tell. It’s been turned into a park. The test track itself is still there with all its markings and routes though. It can be used if needed.

Guys I think Laal kurti, Chaklala, Westridge, Harley Street and few others were best areas. For some reason I also liked Tench Bhata area too.

So many memories with that city. I was a Lahori growing up in Pindi. Got nostalgic thinking about it.

Guys I think Laal kurti, Chaklala, Westridge, Harley Street and few others were best areas. For some reason I also liked Tench Bhata area too.

So many memories with that city. I was a Lahori growing up in Pindi. Got nostalgic thinking about it.
The vibe you get driving on old airport road at night is unbeaten.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom