What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Interceptor body armour by Lyra:

jj.jpg

ff.jpg

jj.jpg

ff.jpg

A selam

What did happen with this Chinese Hua Feng Boats ?

by the way your PN-boat picture is also not brand new, sorry :raise:

I know... the pic is old (looking at the pic quality) .. but i think its not posted here..

Female Members of the Pakistan Army holding up their Swords !View attachment 10529 
Pakistani Troops on high alert during an anti- Terror operation !
92603997.jpg

He can hurt his hands without gloves very easily.....no dicipline or no equipment ?

91164654.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite picture....A Pakistani Soldier equipped with MG-3 holding his position in North Waziristan !
93112713.jpg

What will happen with all the captured weapons from the Militants ? Like this Anti air craft guns ?

94323744.jpg

A Pakistani Military Convoy, the Nissan Diesel Trucks are provisionally mounted with MG-3.

View attachment 10536

Please dont post ancient pics...

jj.jpg

Pakistani army helicopters fly over the earthquake affected district of Awaran on September 25, 2013. A powerful 6.8-magnitude earthquake hit southwest Pakistan, killing at least 12 people in a region already devastated by a tremor which left more than 300 people dead this week, local officials said. AFP PHOTO/ Banaras KHAN (Photo credit should read BANARAS KHAN/AFP/Getty Images)
28 Sep 2013

jj.jpg

A Pakistani paramilitary soldier stands guard in front of seized bomb-making material in Shahkas village in Khyber district close to Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on August 25, 2013, where forces are bogged down fighting militants. Pakistani paramilitary forces raided a house in the northwestern tribal belt on the Afghan border and seized up to 500 kilogrammes (1,100 pounds) of bomb-making material, an official said. AFP PHOTO/ Hasham AHMED (Photo credit should read HASHAM AHMED/AFP/Getty Images)
25 Aug 2013

ff.jpg

A Pakistan security personel stands guard as a convoy of Internally Displaced Persons journey to their home town after an army operation against militants was completed at the Kuram Agency, in Parachamkani on June 29, 2013. Pakistan assured Britain's visiting prime minister on June 30 that it would promote peace efforts in neighbouring Afghanistan as the West pushes for talks with the Taliban ahead of NATO's withdrawal. AFP PHOTO/A MAJEED (Photo credit should read A Majeed/AFP/Getty Images)
29 Jun 2013

gg.jpg

A Pakistan security personel stands guard as a convoy of Internally Displaced Persons journey to their home town after an army operation against militants was completed at the Kuram Agency, in Parachamkani on June 29, 2013. Pakistan assured Britain's visiting prime minister on June 30 that it would promote peace efforts in neighbouring Afghanistan as the West pushes for talks with the Taliban ahead of NATO's withdrawal. AFP PHOTO/A MAJEED (Photo credit should read A Majeed/AFP/Getty Images)
29 Jun 2013

hh.jpg

Pakistani soldiers stand guard in front of a long queue of voters awaiting their turn to cast their votes outside a polling station in Pakistan's largest refugee camp, Jalozai, some 35 kms outside Peshawar on May 11, 2013. Pakistanis queued up to vote in landmark elections on May 11, defying Taliban attacks to cast their ballots in polls marking a historic democratic transition for the nuclear-armed state. AFP PHOTO / A. MAJEED (Photo credit should read A. MAJEED/AFP/Getty Images)
11 May 2013

kk.jpg

Pakistani army soldiers keep vigil at an electoral materials distribution centre in Islamabad on May 10, 2013. Pakistan goes to the polls on May 11, to elect a new government, the first time in the country's turbulent history that one civilian administration has handed power to another through the ballot box. AFP PHOTO / AAMIR QURESHI (Photo credit should read AAMIR QURESHI/AFP/Getty Images)
10 May 2013

Members of the Pakistani Quick reaction force are high motivated, they are using for their duty a well camouflage hyundai shehzore vehicle.
1367662677-pakistan-army-troops-on-security-duty-during-general-elections_2020804.jpg
168479470.jpg

79821045.jpg

For their own protection, some Pakistani Soldiers did take the time and worke to provide their vehicles improvised protection via sand backs. 
Please dont post ancient pics...

View attachment 10538

What ? And why not ? Your Pakistani Navy missile boat picture from the chinese Huang Fang class is 20 years old !

So why we are not allowed to post older picture and you are ?

I will continue just to have a better imagination of the Pakistan Army. And the most important thing is we can compare the "old Army" with the "New Army" so we can also better watch the progression of the Pakistan Army etc......

I will not double post anything, if it happens God plz forgive me ! Inshallah.

Last edited:
Members of the Pakistani Quick reaction force are high motivated, they are using for their duty a well camouflage hyundai shehzore vehicle.

For their own protection, some Pakistani Soldiers did take the time and worke to provide their vehicles improvised protection via sand backs. 

What ? And why not ? Your Pakistani Navy missile boat picture from the chinese Huang Fang class is 20 years old !

So why we are not allowed to post older picture and you are ?

I will continue just to have a better imagination of the Pakistan Army. And the most important thing is we can compare the "old Army" with the "New Army" so we can also better watch the progression of the Pakistan Army etc......

I will not double post anything, if it happens God plz forgive me ! Inshallah.

Feel free to post pics old pics of military assets... (with dates)... but posting years old pics of the armed forces gives a wrong impression to people.. as if these pics are recent... comprende amigo?

P.S: Just because i posted an old pic (showing several missile boats... docked at a port) doesnt mean all of my pics are as years old like the ones zarvan newbies and you post (no offence to you)..... for ex...the pics you posted..

hh.jpg

Pakistani Navy soldiers fire a gun salute on the opening day of a multinational naval exercise in the Arabian Sea, in Karachi on March 4, 2013. Naval forces from Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Britain and the US are expected to take part in the naval exercise. AFP PHOTO/Asif HASSAN (Photo credit should read ASIF HASSAN/AFP/Getty Images)
Date created:04 Mar 2013

hh.jpg

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers (L) leave the high court premises after the case hearing of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf in Islamabad on April 18, 2013. A Pakistani court on Thursday ordered the arrest of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf for his controversial decision to dismiss judges when he imposed emergency rule in 2007, officials said. AFP PHOTO/Farooq NAEEM (Photo credit should read FAROOQ NAEEM/AFP/Getty Images)
Date created:18 Apr 2013

gg.jpg

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers arrive to cordon off the Sindh High Court building in Karachi on March 29, 2013, as former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf appears. A Pakistani lawyer threw a shoe at ex-dictator Pervez Musharraf as he walked to a court room to extend his bail on charges of conspiracy to murder and sacking judges. Musharraf, who returned home from four years in self-imposed exile, was in court to extend bail granted to him last week over the 2007 killing of Benazir Bhutto, the 2007 sacking of judges and the 2006 of a Baluch rebel leader. AFP PHOTO/ RIZWAN TABASSUM (Photo credit should read RIZWAN TABASSUM/AFP/Getty Images)
Date created:29 Mar 2013

ff.jpg

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers arrive to cordon off the Sindh High Court building in Karachi on March 29, 2013, as former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf appears. A Pakistani lawyer threw a shoe at ex-dictator Pervez Musharraf as he walked to a court room to extend his bail on charges of conspiracy to murder and sacking judges. Musharraf, who returned home from four years in self-imposed exile, was in court to extend bail granted to him last week over the 2007 killing of Benazir Bhutto, the 2007 sacking of judges and the 2006 of a Baluch rebel leader. AFP PHOTO/ RIZWAN TABASSUM (Photo credit should read RIZWAN TABASSUM/AFP/Getty Images)
Date created:29 Mar 2013

Last edited:
Feel free to post pics old pics of military assets... (with dates)... but posting years old pics of the armed forces gives a wrong impression to people.. as if these pics are recent... comprende amigo?

P.S: Just because i posted an old pic (showing several missile boats... docked at a port) doesnt mean all of my pics are as years old like the ones zarvan and you post (no offence to you)..... for ex...the pics you posted.. specially the one with the nissan truck... do you know how old tht pic is?the Uniform alone has been changed twice after tht!

Did you also get my point ? Comparing the old and new Forces ?
:raise:

I get it... hence try labelling them or mentioning the dates ?

You are welcome

:pakistan:

Brother I did have two questions May be you can answer them the one I posted in this topic it is about captured weapons, and the other question is about Infantry equimpent-System of the Pakistan Army in the "Pakistan Army Information" Section. Thanks a lot.

regards

(By the way how I can send a Member a privat message ?)

You are welcome

:pakistan:

Brother I did have two questions May be you can answer them the one I posted in this topic it is about captured weapons, and the other question is about Infantry equimpent-System of the Pakistan Army in the "Pakistan Army Information" Section. Thanks a lot.

regards

(By the way how I can send a Member a privat message ?)

Captured weapons... if they are in good condition are given to the forces... others are probably destroyed... as for infantry equipment system what about it?

As far as sending PMs are concerned... we cant.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom