What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

I had a feeling they were US made and Belleville but wasn't sure. I have similar ones but in black :D.

How much do they cost in US?

I bought them for 5k or something..
I bought them online for around 155$ brand new but i regret it now because they go for a lot cheaper at Army surplus stores here where i live, at least 20-30 bucks cheaper.

They are really good boots though, very good quality.

I bought them online for around 155$ brand new but i regret it now because they go for a lot cheaper at Army surplus stores here where i live, at least 20-30 bucks cheaper.

They are really good boots though, very good quality.

I bought them from karkhano ... brand new but probably looted from the NATO containers...

jjh.jpg

jj.jpg

Turkish TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 Attack Helicopter Flying Near a Gulfstream G-IV-SP G450 (serial# J-756) Jet of Pakistan Air Force

hh.jpg

I like those boots. Could anyone tell me what boot brands are in service with the Pakistan Army?? @DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan @Side-Winder

There are different brands in service. Mostly would be the Americans, Chinese and Pak made.

Americans are the ones which most probably are bought officially for SSG guys only. Rest of the regular army guys, and i might add mostly in 99.99% cases only officers in the regular army wear these boots, which they buy out of their own pockets. If you come to Psh, you can get your hands on an American ones for Rs.5000+, Chinese are cheaper and then Pak made more cheaper. Do remember, these desert color boots are not officially part of the uniform except for the SSG guys.

And yeah the FC guys are the other ones who have been provided with these desert color boots in official capacity under the US aid program to upgrade the FC.

When i go to market, there i see a lot of varieties and designs.

Back
Top Bottom