What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Interesting, some new latest pictures after long times of low qualities photos. :)

:pakistan:

The Only Picture of PA/IA officer together I have seen

Interesting Indeed
988748_478462532271265_1686264772_n.jpg
i have a HD full of it :)

How is this Pakistani? In a Pakistani multi media thread.

That is a PA SSG Officer. These rifles are in service with SSG. Now we see less of them, but at one time when the new equipment had not come, these rifles were the main assault rifle for SSG guys.

That is a PA SSG Officer. These rifles are in service with SSG. Now we see less of them, but at one time when the new equipment had not come, these rifles were the main assault rifle for SSG guys.

Thanks for the reply but I was confused because the soldier's uniform, boots and demeanor looked american and including the rifle it seemed to me that the op had posted the wrong pic in this thread, but thanks for the clarification. I must say that recent pics of our forces show a much better equipped and a mean machine look.

Thanks for the reply but I was confused because the soldier's uniform, boots and demeanor looked american and including the rifle it seemed to me that the op had posted the wrong pic in this thread, but thanks for the clarification. I must say that recent pics of our forces show a much better equipped and a mean machine look.

Look at the pants, they are the camo used by ours, americans rather i don't think anyone else in the world use such camo uniforms. And these khaki colored boots are now normal and lot of the soldiers especially officers have started to wear them.

this is the 5th commando battalion of ssg(pak army) called zarrar battalion.
Pakistani special forces have 10 battalions:

Each battalion consists of 700 men in four companies, with each company split into platoons and then into 10-man teams. Battalions are commanded by Lieutenant Colonels.

Plus three independent commando companies:

• Musa Company - Specializes in Amphibious Operations
  • Zarrar Company - Specializes in Counter-terrorism

Which unit is this, some info on this would be most welcome. Look awesome.

this is the 5th commando battalion of ssg(pak army) called zarrar battalion.
Pakistani special forces have 10 battalions:

Each battalion consists of 700 men in four companies, with each company split into platoons and then into 10-man teams. Battalions are commanded by Lieutenant Colonels.

Plus three independent commando companies:

• Musa Company - Specializes in Amphibious Operations
  • Zarrar Company - Specializes in Counter-terrorism

Back
Top Bottom