What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Zarvan, from where in hell by looking u said its 7.62 calibre ?? Which part of the rifle says that. Have u seen the size of the magazine??

Ajeeb kaam kertay hoo, and this is i believe not even an official issued rifle.
He has probably never picked up a real gun but preaches calibre on PDF..

21616536_10208541316645307_9096586378214822726_n.jpg

He has probably never picked up a real gun but preaches calibre on PDF..
I have and never saw this Mag other than being used by 7.62 x 51

It's 7.62 magzine I can assure yoi
I dont need ur assurance as ur reputation precedes u . Its not a 7.62 and its not an official issued rifle. Its someones private weapon and the ranger guys are posing for pics with it.

Kabhi zindagi mae asal magazine haath mae pakar kae daikh lainaa.

21616536_10208541316645307_9096586378214822726_n.jpg

Go on google and search M16 with a 20 round mag, u will see the difference.

But i have my doubts that it will satisfy u.

Can you guys please explain these pictures ??? Why this M4 is having 7.62 x 51 caliber I am pretty sure we are not facing that bad times that our boys are using Darra Copy so what is going on here @Horus @Oscar @Jango @Arsalan
Sitr it is NOT 7.62x51!
I KNOW that you are saying this because you see that rectangular mag and you for some reason believe that rectangular mag essential translates into 7.62x51mm :P

THAT IS NOT TRUE.

This is standard/common 20round mag for M4/M16. :)

500px-AR15earliervariant.jpg

Please!

i.jpg

Different gun but you can see the rectangular 20 round mag along side the curved ones. The SHAPE of mag should not be the thing based on which you go on giving assurances of caliber size online! Just saying.

Hopefully the above pic will change that.

Lagta hai ban honay kae dar sar agree ker rahay hoooo, hahhahhahahahaha.

:o:
How rudeeeee Vikas!!! :cray:
Ap humain bilkul bhe pasand nahi aay!

:whistle:
:devil:

Go on google and search M16 with a 20 round mag, u will see the difference.

But i have my doubts that it will satisfy u.
Lolz, well so you have already explained it. THANKS! :)

apologies for quoting everyone, but i thought better to share it with you all ----
Zarvan is indeed correct that is 7.62 x51 N chambered rifle -----

Nah!!! just messing with you all folks ---- that is a M16 a2, that has been converted to look like a M4 .... many of these rifles were converted locally by replacing the handguard & butt stock & bring it up to the modern times ----
this weapon is for sure not official issued and someone's personal weapon ----
it is 5.56 x

Can you guys please explain these pictures ??? Why this M4 is having 7.62 x 51 caliber I am pretty sure we are not facing that bad times that our boys are using Darra Copy so what is going on here @Horus @Oscar @Jango @Arsalan

This picture doesn't show 7.62 x 51

Zarvan, from where in hell by looking u said its 7.62 calibre ?? Which part of the rifle says that. Have u seen the size of the magazine??

Ajeeb kaam kertay hoo, and this is i believe not even an official issued rifle.

I dont need ur assurance as ur reputation precedes u . Its not a 7.62 and its not an official issued rifle. Its someones private weapon and the ranger guys are posing for pics with it.

Kabhi zindagi mae asal magazine haath mae pakar kae daikh lainaa.

Sitr it is NOT 7.62x51!
I KNOW that you are saying this because you see that rectangular mag and you for some reason believe that rectangular mag essential translates into 7.62x51mm :P

THAT IS NOT TRUE.

This is standard/common 20round mag for M4/M16. :)

500px-AR15earliervariant.jpg

Please!

i.jpg

Different gun but you can see the rectangular 20 round mag along side the curved ones. The SHAPE of mag should not be the thing based on which you go on giving assurances of caliber size online! Just saying.

Hopefully the above pic will change that.

:o:
How rudeeeee Vikas!!! :cray:
Ap humain bilkul bhe pasand nahi aay!

Lolz, well so you have already explained it. THANKS! :)

apologies for quoting everyone, but i thought better to share it with you all ----
Zarvan is indeed correct that is 7.62 x51 N chambered rifle -----

Nah!!! just messing with you all folks ---- that is a M16 a2, that has been converted to look like a M4 .... many of these rifles were converted locally by replacing the handguard & butt stock & bring it up to the modern times ----
this weapon is for sure not official issued and someone's personal weapon ----
it is 5.56 x

I started to read the post and immediately thought what the flip, then read it all and got the joke. Moral of the story never rush to make a judgement:D

Hazrat your Darwaishy and Muffakry is seriously compromised the brain has been affected time to take a holiday from defence and this forum. Clear your head then come back to us again.

Hazrat your Darwaishy and Muffakry is seriously compromised the brain has been affected time to take a holiday from defence and this forum. Clear your head then come back to us again.

You are being very hard on him. I think Zarvan's comments are very stimulating. Hes better than what we give him credit for.

Back
Top Bottom