What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Commander Rawalpindi Corps, Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza visited Line of Control(LOC) in Hot Spring and Puna sectors

21105493_1766985660265547_6158832222889245700_n.jpg

Commander Rawalpindi Corps, Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza visited Line of Control(LOC) in Hot Spring and Puna sectors

21105493_1766985660265547_6158832222889245700_n.jpg
@DESERT FIGHTER as I recall my memory on LOC G3s are standard issue, with some exceptions.
But now I am witnessing increase number of Type-56-2,any specific reason because production of that rifle along with Equipping seems an unwise decision, citing replacement efforts.

@DESERT FIGHTER as I recall my memory on LOC G3s are standard issue, with some exceptions.
But now I am witnessing increase number of Type-56-2,any specific reason because production of that rifle along with Equipping seems an unwise decision, citing replacement efforts.
Pakistan doesn't produce Type 56 they are imported from China.

the variants with the foldable stocks (type 56-2) are imported. I'm pretty sure regular type 56 rifles are manufactured in Pakistan.
No they are not I also used to believe they are being produced in Pakistan but it turns out they are not

Pakistan doesn't produce Type 56 they are imported from China.
Desert Fighter said that, if I am not Mistaken, anyhow when trails have been completed there import or production isn't wise decision.

Desert Fighter said that, if I am not Mistaken, anyhow when trails have been completed there import or production isn't wise decision.
POF can produce AK variants but for that we need license from Russia otherwise it would consider illegal production of the rifle.
Recently Pakistan signed LOU and MOU of TOT of newer version of AK at POF.

POF can produce AK variants but for that we need license from Russia otherwise it would consider illegal production of the rifle.
Recently Pakistan signed LOU and MOU of TOT of newer version of AK at POF.
That is LOU only which is signed no TOT of newer version is signed with AK as of yet

As per reports the signed MOU also, leave it and tell me for what they signed LOU?
No MOU reports are wrong and even LOU is for marketing Kalashnikov products in our civilian Market that LOU has nothing to do with Military

They produced and marketed them... and Russia actually complained about it... But production was stopped as imports from China etc were more cost effective.

@Zarvan ur pics are from 2016...

More

July 2016

Pakistan-Coast-Guards.jpg

Replaced MP5s.

Back
Top Bottom