What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

19732114_1220760131385016_1151244392810999615_n.jpg

Learn to love those type 56:agree:, every jawan I ever talked too loves them dearly. though I believe they will slowly be phased out with possibly BREN, but I am not the expert on this, best to defer to pathfinder and Hazrat.Kudos bro
oh yara I am not an expert I have become good at handling the slippery bar of soap a.k.a Hazrat. Type 56 needs to go quickly its not a weapon to be used by a military in the present times.

I have watched every TV show from every Pakistani TV-Channel, every picture which is availabel in the Internet since 2006, from eastern front, over the LOC, to western front till Siachen... and I must say I have never seen such excellent bunkers and posts, armed to the teeth prepared for everything ! They have installed every thing, 12,7mm AA Guns, 23mm AA Guns, 37mm singel and twin AA Guns, 57 mm AA Guns even at Siachen. Every typ of Mortar and Artillery, 25 Pounders are are now in service at the Afghan Border, Type-59 Tanks are installed on high posts at the Afghan Border. The Pakistani High Commando has done everything what I wished to see 10 years ago, well done its never to late !

I have watched every TV show from every Pakistani TV-Channel, every picture which is availabel in the Internet since 2006, from eastern front, over the LOC, to western front till Siachen... and I must say I have never seen such excellent bunkers and posts, armed to the teeth prepared for everything ! They have installed every thing, 12,7mm AA Guns, 23mm AA Guns, 37mm singel and twin AA Guns, 57 mm AA Guns even at Siachen. Every typ of Mortar and Artillery, 25 Pounders are are now in service at the Afghan Border, Type-59 Tanks are installed on high posts at the Afghan Border. The Pakistani High Commando has done everything what I wished to see 10 years ago, well done its never to late !
Their is an old saying, chance favours the prepared mind, it seems our jawans are prepared for all eventualities, Kudos to them and the gems that lead them.

Some old pics -- not reposts:

IMG_6580.JPG

Frontier corpman

IMG_6578.JPG

Marines training:

IMG_6581.PNG
IMG_6349.JPG

The 25 pounders are given to Levi cops...

Pak Turk joint ex.

IMG_5479.JPG
IMG_5480.JPG
IMG_5481.JPG
IMG_5482.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG

These pics weren't posted in the older/earlier posts.

NASR Launcher

B7847BD9-7B78-427A-84E5-7823EE058C85-725-000000E46EB5F210.jpeg

No one channel went to the western side ??? Eastern side is well established with presence since 47 its the western side which is still in Stone Age and troops deployed on make shift accommodations but looks like now pa/Fc is building permanent positions in places where there was no presence or access in the past

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom