What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

@Zarvan is that you, I cant believe that you have joined our Forces !

View attachment 330492
I wish I was no itsn't me

MULLAH VERSUS SOLDIER ? this guys did protest against the hanging of qadri source: gettyimages, the protest did take such a intense that even Soldiers had to hide their identity ?
View attachment 330495

@Zarvan what you thing about such pictures ?
Issue of Qadri is quite dividing personally I think no one has the right to take law in his own hands but on the other hand if Government won't implement Islamic laws it would be impossible to stop Qadris and other militant groups and mindset.

By the way what on earth is a sniper doing in middle of road ??

A member of PAF F-16s makes a break as the formation comes into land .

14199692_1708960652702688_5420145147142678724_n-jpg.330589

Another pic:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...ers-of-convicted-murderer-picture-id513032966

Are they hiding their faces here ? Don't think so.

Yet another one from the same protest as your pic is with the same guys one soldier without any covering so are police guys:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...ers-of-convicted-murderer-picture-id513036760

I don't understand what you tried to imply with the highlighted statement.

IT was a qeustion not statement, but you have cleared the whole situation.

would have looked much better if they had not copied the obvious one & went ahead with their own design on that blaclava or something different ----- mine is much better -- no?View attachment 330807
They need to come up with their own designs also use snake and other species by the way any updates in Rifle trials sir ?

They need to come up with their own designs also use snake and other species by the way any updates in Rifle trials sir ?
nothing yet, i am on off days so i will try to ask around ----- with so much going around, it is really hard to get tabs on everything,tanks, artillery, drones, ACs, Small arms, Counter Terrorism efforts ----- also my team's area of interest is Internal security & Geo Spatial, hence we focus on this

Back
Top Bottom