What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

welcome back, long time you did not post here, how are you ? What does your avatar picture mean ? Is that from a movie ?

Thanks bro, been busy with life, the avatar is from true detective, "Rusty" the character is played by Mathew McConaughey, the character is a pessimistic work weary cynic, and he approaches my sensibility.

14138616_295505784147641_3514334993742724352_o.jpg

This is where a bull pup comes in handy, if a boogey shows up on the roof, how is this soldier going to engage him holding an AK with one hand? how would he control the recoil?

There are bull pups being used like the p90 and f2000. He most probably has the gun on single fire so it's easier to control.

I have only seen them in photo ops, never in a pic from the front and I wasn't looking for someone to provide an excuse or defend the vulnerable position of the soldier, I saw a problem and pointed it out. It's up to PA's research on war casualties to assess how many fatalities happen in what situation and circumstances and come up with recommendations to minimise our losses.

There are bull pups being used like the p90 and f2000. He most probably has the gun on single fire so it's easier to control.

Back
Top Bottom