What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Woow thank you very much, I enjoyed this to my breakfast !

So I was only interest in the pictures and the Video of the Tank, what the Lady did talk, we all know already in and out. What we can notice, is the that Al-Zarrar Tank is the true Tank for the Pakistan Punjab environment, hidden in the forest and covered from the enemy eyes,ready to come out from the hidden and fire on the enemy offensive lines.

Last edited:
14184399_1079523632097282_8790989745829782845_n.jpg

https://defence.pk/attachments/599648550-jpg.332027/

Nothing encapsulates the futility of new (and expensive endeavor) camouflage than this pic. Why waste time, energy, and resources on having different combat suits when the boots, helmet, pads, and vests are all different and do nothing to enhance the concept of camo in the first place?

Should've stuck with the plain khaki. OD Green for a change-up.

Then I don't think you fully understand infantry cammo and its purpose. It's not so much to hide. It's too make acquisition difficult and slow for the enemy by confusing their senses at long distances. They aren't snipers. Most militaries still use black colored guns for this reason.

Then I don't think you fully understand infantry cammo and its purpose. It's not so much to hide. It's too make acquisition difficult and slow for the enemy by confusing their senses at long distances. They aren't snipers. Most militaries still use black colored guns for this reason.

Most militaries also have a lot more money to play with and they still question their decisions. I'm afraid you have a pitiful notion of what the lack of consistency in camo does to your outlined parameters. There's a reason that once a camo design is chosen, the helmet, vests, pads, etc are there to aid in enhancing the camo parameters. It's not that hard to acquire a large moving black blob in daylight where most of the engagements will occur on the eastern front. No one's asking for a ghillie suit. Either consistency, which is lacking, or stop wasting money when you're going to end up with a hodge podge of assorted colors and end up making a mockery of any camo concept.

Mono color would've been the best. It suits Pak infantry doctrine and tactics as well saves on cost.

This is modified or upgraded Type 56 and with the forces since long time....But drum magazines are not common with the forces.
I have seen several upgraded type 56 but this one is little different

Back
Top Bottom