What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Draganov sniper rifle with Police elite force? a good addition but placing a person with sniper rifle as a sentry?

@Zarvan

I think the guy is using the Dragunov scope to spot supsects on the rooftops, on the buildings, the houses and the streets. So the scope is used as Binoculars for hidden targets beyond his and the eyes range of his operating TEAM , if he finde and locate a target he can direct the fire of the submachine guns and machine guns in the right direction ! Maybe there exists now a doctrine in SOME Elite Force Police units, to deploy always a sniper during hostile situation, so you dont need to fly this elements in by Helicopters, which is sometimes to late.

14192644_1475116525848082_3240983799306545471_n.jpg

MULLAH VERSUS SOLDIER ? this guys did protest against the hanging of qadri source: gettyimages, the protest did take such a intense that even Soldiers had to hide their identity ?
View attachment 330495

@Zarvan what you thing about such pictures ?
It's not "Mullah vs Soldier"

They were both arguing and debating on the Qadri issue. You should see the picture description before posting and saying stuff like that...

It's not "Mullah vs Soldier"

They were both arguing and debating on the Qadri issue. You should see the picture description before posting and saying stuff like that...

what ever it is, you should first learn to difference between question and statement ! And it has already been cleared by a other Member...so much to the STUFF LIKE THAT ! I have just written a question to have discussion with other members here, so it was never my statement but a QEUESTION to interpret the picture ! You should learn to see the page (356 Thursday at 7:40 PM #5333) before posting and saying stuff like that, things are more complex than they look at the first moment,so was my question and so is the picture !

Never really shared this - but this was my first and only youtube video. It isn't really that good as the watermark ruined it.

Shah of Iran's visit to PAF Risalpur in early 50's, Station Commander Grp Capt M.A. Rehman and PM Liaquat Ali Khan with the visitor.

14183941_1123426301071155_8371170964749141932_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom