What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

one and only ]

1150302_10151857916345817_98996435_n.jpg
What the bloody hell is this ?

one and only ]

1150302_10151857916345817_98996435_n.jpg

I am not so sure but Alamgir might be transferred to Turkey soon and also there is a high probability that most of their old equipment will be scrapped.

I wish Pakistan will build some state of the Art facility at Gidani Ship Braking and also gain Military contract from EU to brake their old junk.

Here is a view of a Sophie Thermal Imaging Device being used by PA formations from a post somewhere in Waziristan.

Taimi bhai can you tell me more abt the company tht manufactures them.... these are pronounced as "sufi sights" by regular troops... and in service since 6+ years.

Last edited by a moderator:
its 3 decades old with no super weapons

Its better when we get money we buy more Type 54 from China and also order more Type 52 Frigates and Submarines rather than spending on this crap or corvettes from Turkey would be good option

They are not acting like JB, only training in their duty uniform, now duty can be of any kind and uniform has to blend in with the environment.

They should try to stop acting likes James Bond they look better in Army Uniforms the SSG suits by the way are they given Martial Arts training ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom