What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Is this a POF weapon or an import?
No it's made in POF although looks like this one
images (6).jpg

@balixd

Is this a POF weapon or an import?
In housenp4oduction on Steyr Machines ......PoF has hired the services of experts on this......hence design has improved since last.......

You mean this is not Marksman Rifle Azb ?
No dear, this is the bolt action Azb rifle, or renamed as LSR......

No it's made in POF although looks like this one
View attachment 300280
@balixd
Nope, actually we are using Accuracy International AX chasis design, as confirmed by consultant involved in the project.....

In housenp4oduction on Steyr Machines ......PoF has hired the services of experts on this......hence design has improved since last.......

No dear, this is the bolt action Azb rifle, or renamed as LSR......

Nope, actually we are using Accuracy International AX chasis design, as confirmed by consultant involved in the project.....
Sir details I mean effective range and other stuff ???

Sir details I mean effective range and other stuff ???
Already discussed in Sniper rifle thread ...... Its .308 calibre and has been taking part in 800m range matches and have performed extremely well, ammo used was also produced at wah .......
Though still not inducted in PA ...... I believe rate of production is not enough to meet thd requirment or lack of funds......as focus as been shifted to service rifle.....

.Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif conferred military awards to Army personnel.

12973569_1124731604224111_4579367621183681112_o.jpg

Already discussed in Sniper rifle thread ...... Its .308 calibre and has been taking part in 800m range matches and have performed extremely well, ammo used was also produced at wah .......
Though still not inducted in PA ...... I believe rate of production is not enough to meet thd requirment or lack of funds......as focus as been shifted to service rifle.....

What does that mean? No production or slow production?

Back
Top Bottom