What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Sqn Ldr (late) Mir Mubarizuddin Ahmed with his squadron No 20 crew of Pakistan Air Force in the mid 60s probably prior to 1965 war. He retired in 1985 as Air Commodore and passed away in 2013.
Courtesy : Arshad Ahmed

10582896_1004768936270226_6392202581468264750_o.jpg

12841398_1173729595978849_3717694330812570895_o.jpg

Formation of F-7 fighters roaring over Islamabad during rehearsal for Pak Day parade.

10583792_1174288429256299_7285442516102264589_n.jpg

Z-10 attack helicopters will also be participating for the first time.

Last edited:
are you sure this is Pakistani SF?? seems to be US / Afghan SF --- if Pakistani SF then all lot of things have changed
---
* First time i see an operator wearing Goretex / Trekking boots and not those Tan DMS ----- this enhances the operator's ability to trek / hike for prolong hours maintain comfort
* The pistol in holster is not G19, as standard issued --- this has a Dovetail and i see a hammer too ---
* The Coms antenna is colour blue -- normally used in Afghanistan to identify the Friendly troops (Afghan uses Green code) if Pakistan has started to do the same --- then why? truth be said this is first time i see this
* the ACU top which has patches on shoulder same as new SSG uniform, but is still camouflaged in the middle of chest unlike the new top which has plain cloth in the chest and abdominal region ----
* The Plate Carrier or as simply called Chest rig is again different, something we normally don't see with SSG (it is black bandolier or Interceptor) but this here is Light weight Plate carrier chest rig ----

would love to hear more on this if this solider really is a Pakistani SF

@Icarus @Horus - your input?

Afghan APU?

are you sure this is Pakistani SF?? seems to be US / Afghan SF --- if Pakistani SF then all lot of things have changed
---
* First time i see an operator wearing Goretex / Trekking boots and not those Tan DMS ----- this enhances the operator's ability to trek / hike for prolong hours maintain comfort
* The pistol in holster is not G19, as standard issued --- this has a Dovetail and i see a hammer too ---
* The Coms antenna is colour blue -- normally used in Afghanistan to identify the Friendly troops (Afghan uses Green code) if Pakistan has started to do the same --- then why? truth be said this is first time i see this
* the ACU top which has patches on shoulder same as new SSG uniform, but is still camouflaged in the middle of chest unlike the new top which has plain cloth in the chest and abdominal region ----
* The Plate Carrier or as simply called Chest rig is again different, something we normally don't see with SSG (it is black bandolier or Interceptor) but this here is Light weight Plate carrier chest rig ----

Afghan APU?

He seems to be an Afghan, well noted.

Its Afghan APU.

---

Afghan APU?

Update Restoration Effort GB and KPK communication infrastructure .

1. KKH Repair in progress at 4 places (khial, Dassu, Nomad tunnel & Attabad).
2. 70 plants & 550 troops employed. Continuous rains/slides are hampering restoration works, however, due to day & night operation, 700 km roads opened till now including Gilgit - Skardu road.
3.Main roads in Malakand / Chitral are open. Work on road Shangla - Bune and Bahrain - Kalam in progress.
4. One C 130 Carrying 11 ton...

56d98f355f675.jpg

The PNS Akram jetty near Gwadar port manned by Pak Marines and Naval SSG

56d990fb01c70.jpg

Pak Marines' battalion provides security to Gwadar port.

1083021-airforcecopy-1460398711-224-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: The JF-17 Thunder has been formally inducted in the prestigious No 2 Multirole Squadron of Pakistan Air Force. To mark the historic event, a ceremony was held at the PAF Base, Masroor, Karachi.

Defence Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif was the chief guest on the occasion, while Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force, was also present.

Back
Top Bottom