image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

the scumbags have anti aircraft weapons.
our helicopters should be deployed with due care and out of range of possible threats.
to me this operation can be an ambush and plan to drag in army after planned and scripted police "failure".

Saw army moving light howitzers,SSG troops and helis to the operational zone.. I doubt they can fuk with the army.. 40 insects surrendered right after army was called in.. 100-150 left.. Chotus wife n son in custody .. It's surrende or die.

BLA turds also hiding with them.

I'm still shocked to hear that a local gang has caused this much trouble.

They know that they are going to face consequences and casualties if they keep resisting; a gang does not have the same morale as a radical group.

So why are they not surrendering or giving up?

I'm still shocked to hear that a local gang has caused this much trouble.

They know that they are going to face consequences and casualties if they keep resisting; a gang does not have the same morale as a radical group.

So why are they not surrendering or giving up?
Actually there are lots of radical elements among this gang, with full support from PML(N)---that's why they think they have a chance against Police---Now game is over for them since Zarb-e-Azb entered South Punjab after sindh.

I admire Gen Raheel S. He has taken affective measures that had curb terrorism and criminalism to a great extent.

It would be correct to add that he had broken the back of these all goons.

TTP almost quite
BLA almost quite
Karachi troubles almost quite
Southern Punjab In progress
Capture of RAW terrorists In Progress

I hope his tenure get extended.

Seems here no respect for History.
Big say......................... get some pictures and you are the big shot.

Actually there are lots of radical elements among this gang, with full support from PML(N)---that's why they think they have a chance against Police---Now game is over for them since Zarb-e-Azb entered South Punjab after sindh.
Rana sanaullah is worried if chuto is captured alive he will spill the beans

Back
Top Bottom