What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

A.jpg

Attachments

• B.png
    B.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 96
A selam

Which air defence missiles the F-7P and F-7PG can carry and what will be the tactic of our Pilots in the battle, when it meets a SU-30MKI,Mirage-2000 or a Mig-29 from the IAF ? Fly away or can it call for a F-16 ? ( I know the question is stupid,but I expect from you a as a respected senior Pilot a serious answer:) thx a lot !

A selam

Which air defence missiles the F-7P and F-7PG can carry and what will be the tactic of our Pilots in the battle, when it meets a SU-30MKI,Mirage-2000 or a Mig-29 from the IAF ? Fly away or can it call for a F-16 ? ( I know the question is stupid,but I expect from you a as a respected senior Pilot a serious answer:) thx a lot !
He is not a pilot.

"Shaheen Al Jazeera" is a series of special forces exercise that has been regularly conducted since 1997 between Special Services Group-Navy (SSG-N) and the Bahrain Navy special forces at Karachi and Manama during alternate years.

During the exercise the special forces of the two countries demonstrated various operations related to maritime counter terrorism and interdiction operations of Maritime Special Warfare (MSW) teams successfully.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not mil but a nice pic of CTU operator with new Azab DMR;

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom