What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Sir ji i get your point, but the jacket should be snug. If it fits tigght then no matter how many mags are there it wont and should not sag.

Picture-24.png

This dude got the whole package and his medic pouch is hanging. But the frontal area is crisp.

It's just i wish our soldiers could look as good as NATO soldiers because they are just as good as them in performance.

:-)
idk - i explained it all to you and yet you are asking the same question --- :D
we do not have a uniform system yet, everyone is wearing a different type of vest, hence it gets hard to adopt everything, we cannot have molle system yet unless we phase out the old ones , the one wore by officer in middle - pic you posted ---
i have told you fit will never be snug when wore on top of a body armor ---because it is not part of your body armour
i used to have NIJ 3A and trust me it was pain in bottoms to wear anything on top of that ---

we do not have a uniform system yet, everyone is wearing a different type of vest, hence it gets hard to adopt everything, we cannot have molle system yet unless we phase out the old ones , the one wore by officer in middle - pic you posted ---
i have told you fit will never be snug when wore on top of a body armor ---because it is not part of your body armour
i used to have NIJ 3A and trust me it was pain in bottoms to wear anything on top of that ---

I can understand. :(

Credits: Usman Shabbir- Some high-resolution shots taken at Samungli Air Base by a good friend. Original's were too large so had to resize. Enjoy and feel free to share with due credit to Mudy (Photographer) & PakDef.

post-16-0-67098400-1406898131.jpg

Alloutte at night

post-16-0-34682300-1406898134.jpg

PG after the Rain

post-16-0-13566300-1406898136.jpg

PG Formation over K2 while ferrying to China

post-16-0-69943000-1406898137.jpg

PG pilots

post-16-0-61414500-1406898139.jpg

PG trail during Landing at Night

post-16-0-55930600-1406898141.jpg

PG Taxiing Out at Night

post-16-0-11556600-1406898144.jpg

PG with Burners at Night

post-16-0-77079900-1406898146.jpg

He is SSG material? why havent he tried yet in SSG? :D

Excellent pics my man ... You are da "man"..:tup:

FC is almost entirely equipped with interceptors... A large number of army aswell..

Mole system :

image.jpg

The good old one:

image.jpg

But yeah it's a mess as you pointed out no standardised system... Although the new vests (black ones) are interesting..

Some pics :

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

FC is almost entirely equipped with interceptors... A large number of army aswell..

Mole system :

View attachment 44036

The good old one:

View attachment 44040

But yeah it's a mess as you pointed out no standardised system... Although the new vests (black ones) are interesting..

Some pics :

View attachment 44037 View attachment 44038 View attachment 44039
Yehi tou keh rha hoon, yar atleast unit level tak tou standard rakho, unit ke andar, aik squad ke andar, aik banda aur outfit hota hai aur dosra ka aur.....

Yehi tou keh rha hoon, yar atleast unit level tak tou standard rakho, unit ke andar, aik squad ke andar, aik banda aur outfit hota hai aur dosra ka aur.....

Yara some time back i saw MOD reporting a new "full body armour"on its website ... Any info on that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom