What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

I will post tomorrow.. should i blur the face?
thanks - infact i just PMed aero to look at it - and there you came --- what a timing :D

na face is ok - i blurred out his name anyway - banda mera bahut tension mein tha - he came back to Rear HQ for a day - so i thought i will cheer him up

thanks - infact i just PMed aero to look at it - and there you came --- what a timing :D

na face is ok - i blurred out his name anyway - banda mera bahut tension mein tha - he came back to Rear HQ for a day - so i thought i will cheer him up

God bless him. May he get to exterminate a whole lot of vermins.

Btw how many mags is he carrying?

God bless him. May he get to exterminate a whole lot of vermins.

Btw how many mags is he carrying?
thanks - there unit caught a vehicle laden with explosives few days back and sent some to hell ---

he sent me a seperate pic of his loadout - two mags tapped together - that is in the gun right now ---
and 2 spare mags ---and some grenades :)

thanks - there unit caught a vehicle laden with explosives few days back and sent some to hell ---

he sent me a seperate pic of his loadout - two mags tapped together - that is in the gun right now ---
and 2 spare mags ---and some grenades :)

4 mags, isnt that a little less? Yes heard about the VBED that was obliterated. Alhamdulillah.

4 mags, isnt that a little less? Yes heard about the VBED that was obliterated. Alhamdulillah.
hum baray ghareeb qaum hain bhai ---iti ayashi nhn, lol
jst kidding, more ammo at disposal where they reside, but when out on patrol, i think that is enough -

Credits: Usman Shabbir- Some high-resolution shots taken at Samungli Air Base by a good friend. Original's were too large so had to resize. Enjoy and feel free to share with due credit to Mudy (Photographer) & PakDef.

post-16-0-67098400-1406898131.jpg

Alloutte at night

post-16-0-34682300-1406898134.jpg

PG after the Rain

post-16-0-13566300-1406898136.jpg

PG Formation over K2 while ferrying to China

post-16-0-69943000-1406898137.jpg

PG pilots

post-16-0-61414500-1406898139.jpg

PG trail during Landing at Night

post-16-0-55930600-1406898141.jpg

PG Taxiing Out at Night

post-16-0-11556600-1406898144.jpg

PG with Burners at Night

post-16-0-77079900-1406898146.jpg

jahan ye posted hai wahan thora free style hai :D ---
he was out on a walk and was still in casual wear

He is SSG material? why havent he tried yet in SSG? :D

@balixd

Why do we have such loose bandolier/jackets. Flailing around. The US forces have crisp ones. They look good and and should be easier to access if everything in it is fit snug. What's your opinion?

US-marines.jpg

Credits: Usman Shabbir- Some high-resolution shots taken at Samungli Air Base by a good friend. Original's were too large so had to resize. Enjoy and feel free to share with due credit to Mudy (Photographer) & PakDef.

post-16-0-67098400-1406898131.jpg

Alloutte at night

post-16-0-34682300-1406898134.jpg

PG after the Rain

post-16-0-13566300-1406898136.jpg

PG Formation over K2 while ferrying to China

post-16-0-69943000-1406898137.jpg

PG pilots

post-16-0-61414500-1406898139.jpg

PG trail during Landing at Night

post-16-0-55930600-1406898141.jpg

PG Taxiing Out at Night

post-16-0-11556600-1406898144.jpg

PG with Burners at Night

post-16-0-77079900-1406898146.jpg

He is SSG material? why havent he tried yet in SSG? :D
absolute - exotic, seriously - ala -- going straight to be my wallpaper -- thanks for the share ---

nah, hes a very dedicated banda - told him when we were in school to be a model -- ye fauj teray liye nahin hai, par bhai sab committed thay ke fauji he bna hai - andaza karlo -- thora nazuk hai par koi nhn, he made it this far --- shall the time comes, he will not back down -- shugali banda hai

@balixd

Why do we have such loose bandolier/jackets. Flailing around. The US forces have crisp ones. They look good and and should be easier to access if everything in it is fit snug. What's your opinion?

US-marines.jpg
even though i have got your point and have an answer but just to confirm - are you talking about the tac vest with pouches or the body armor??

absolute - exotic, seriously - ala -- going straight to be my wallpaper -- thanks for the share ---

nah, hes a very dedicated banda - told him when we were in school to be a model -- ye fauj teray liye nahin hai, par bhai sab committed thay ke fauji he bna hai - andaza karlo -- thora nazuk hai par koi nhn, he made it this far --- shall the time comes, he will not back down -- shugali banda hai

even though i have got your point and have an answer but just to confirm - are you talking about the tac vest with pouches or the body armor??

Tactical Vest, armor is fine of ours. Infact spectacular. Just a bit small in dimensions. I did see some new tactical vests the other day and they looked nice.

10525930_10152383250362663_3903874416384529883_n.jpg

The guys on the left has a decent vest, but still sagging. Leaving his upper torso exposed.

Tactical Vest, armor is fine of ours. Infact spectacular. Just a bit small in dimensions. I did see some new tactical vests the other day and they looked nice.

10525930_10152383250362663_3903874416384529883_n.jpg

The guys on the left has a decent vest, but still sagging. Leaving his upper torso exposed.
yes - now compare both pic - the one of my friend and the ones you posted - in one pic, Person is wearing a body armour and on top of that theres Tactical vest - so obviously fitting is going to be loose,

also weight of the mags and stuff pulling the pouch that is the part of lighter vest to the front, its like pulling your shirt or when you have a heavier phone in front pocket -- its hanging --- that gives its loose fitting

Now look at the other Pics, here pouches are attached directly to the body armour using MOLLE system - you see the netting on Body armour vest?? and also same thing is done to the bags / racksacks
molle.jpg

you can look at youtube to get a the complete pic how each pouch is attached --- that makes it part of the Body armour --- and weight of the mags and stuff is counter balanched by the heavier body armour that is fitted well to your body ---

look how each pouch is attached to the body armour, making it part of the vest
DSC08745.jpg

Last edited:
yes - now compare both pic - the one of my friend and the ones you posted - in one pic, Person is wearing a body armour and on top of that theres Tactical vest - so obviously fitting is going to be loose,

also weight of the mags and stuff pulling the pouch that is the part of lighter vest to the front, its like pulling your shirt or when you have a heavier phone in front pocket -- its hanging --- that gives its loose fitting

Now look at the other Pics, here pouches are attached directly to the body armour using MOLLE system - you see the netting on Body armour vest?? and also same thing is done to the bags / racksacks
molle.jpg

you can look at youtube to get a the complete pic how each pouch is attached --- that makes it part of the Body armour --- and weight of the mags and stuff is counter balanched by the heavier body armour that is fitted well to your body ---

look how each pouch is attached to the body armour, making it part of the vest
DSC08745.jpg

Sir ji i get your point, but the jacket should be snug. If it fits tigght then no matter how many mags are there it wont and should not sag.

Picture-24.png

This dude got the whole package and his medic pouch is hanging. But the frontal area is crisp.

It's just i wish our soldiers could look as good as NATO soldiers because they are just as good as them in performance.

:-)

Aero just posted it :P

Back
Top Bottom