What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

1466095_481196455345152_6071425579961483733_n.jpg

The world nuclear arsenal
Proud to be Pakistani:pakistan:
The only muslim country with nukes

992963_593956123962932_645948383_n-jpg.31788

The diversity of Pakistan - one of the Sheedi people, the ones I have known are excellent soldiers, brave guys.
Not Pakistanis, either Saudis or Qataris under training in Pakistan. Sheedis don't like joining the military

Not Pakistanis, either Saudis or Qataris under training in Pakistan. Sheedis don't like joining the military

lol.. saudis or qataris have different uniform n BPJs... as for sheedis not joining the military.. doesnt mean none joined the army... does it???? and yes i know several sheedi and makrani baluch soldiers.. many are posted here in gujranwala cantt aswell..

Here is another pic:

ll.jpg

Last edited:
@balixd | The above photo could've compromised a few people around the fallen soldier. I removed it, hope you don't mind.

lol.. saudis or qataris have different uniform n BPJs... as for sheedis not joining the military.. doesnt mean none joined the army... does it???? and yes i know several sheedi and makrani baluch soldiers.. many are posted here in gujranwala cantt aswell..

Here is another pic:

View attachment 31952

Qatar Navy has exactly the same color Work Dress. They are obviously using PN equipment. Look at the faces of the guys other than the sheedi they look more Arab than Pakistani.

@balixd | The above photo could've compromised a few people around the fallen soldier. I removed it, hope you don't mind.
Nah i did not mind, i wanted to blur out the faces but, i was on my mobile so could not do it

Back
Top Bottom