What's new

Pakistan may study other fighter options as US asks Pakistan to make full payment for F-16 purchase

Of course not, we are just helping our friends to dispose off a ruthless dictator. It's a just cause to began with. Instead of GCC paying $100 billion to US, Pakistan can do it for much less. During first Gulf war, US defense companies charged Gulf countries 3 to 8 times the price for each nut and bolt they used in the war. There is nothing childish about it, that how the world works.
What amuses me, people say we are not mercenary!! But they are fine when mockery is made out of Pakistan for few million dollars Aid money every year or even worst, beg countries to loan them defense equipment. Seriously..!!!
Who says i am OK with that mockery? However two wrong wont make one right sir. This is not the way we should conduct our business. We have screwed our self pretty bad but there are ways to correct that and the one you mentioned in not one of them. Not for me at least.

I did, read my first comment on page 43, here it is in case you are lazy :

"Pakistani people are fooled with their JF-17, your air force is still trying to acquire F-16's, but you still think your Jf-17 is *even* a match for it? it doesn't even compare to the F-16, they're not of the same class, JF-17 should compared with India's LCA or Taiwan's IDF. Your air force prefers the F-16 and considers it the high-tech component of their inventory, JF-17 is the medium-tech component"

:)
Dear i was referring to this point, you were replied to this as well and that is when you switched to a different point just ignoring the reply just like you are doing now.

its a blessing in disguise, Pakistan should look at Turkish TFX programme, much advanced, Chinese J31, J20 and even collaborate with Russia, avenues are vast open.

its a blessing in disguise, Pakistan should look at Turkish TFX programme, much advanced, Chinese J31, J20 and even collaborate with Russia, avenues are vast open.
Zoom in and see,you will get only J31 ,rest are all not coming anytime soon or not available for You.you know whats the best delusion in your post. collaborate with Russia ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom