What's new

Pakistan may soon face similar situation to India if current trend continues: Imran

Hello g, sat siyakar ho gye T-0

T minus one day left sirji.
Internally , many bhartis are hoping we suffer the same fate as India

Nope. Because I have a working brain and a pair of eyes, I can see 1000s of TLP jokers flooding the streets of Pak as a major COVID threat.
@Imran Khan if your COVID situation is declining then why are restrcitions increasing?

T minus one day left sirji.

Nope. Because I have a working brain and a pair of eyes, I can see 1000s of TLP jokers flooding the streets of Pak as a major COVID threat.
@Imran Khan if your COVID situation is declining then why are restrcitions increasing?

still tomorrow ? ye kya baat hoi apky din kab poory hoon gay . i feared you may got corona before TLP :lol:

still tomorrow ? ye kya baat hoi apky din kab poory hoon gay . i feared you may got corona before TLP :lol:

Bhai saab, I don't believe in fairy tales and susperstitions. Saying 'congregation will not spread Corona due to deen-e-jasba' is like saying 'cow mutra will stop corona spread'. Either you isolate and contain or it spreads.

Bhai saab, I don't believe in fairy tales and susperstitions. Saying 'congregation will not spread Corona due to deen-e-jasba' is like saying 'cow mutra will stop corona spread'. Either you isolate and contain or it spreads.
you know what mullah did not die easy . USA ne 20 saal laga ker 3 trillion dollar lagay kuch nhi hoa . tum molvi ki fiker ker rahy ho phokat main .

you know what mullah did not die easy . USA ne 20 saal laga ker 3 trillion dollar lagay kuch nhi hoa . tum molvi ki fiker ker rahy ho phokat main .

Sir these things are good for a joke under different circumstances. Inme se to kuch PAKKA marenge. Aur jaane se pehle logon to deke jayenge. You can't fight nature this way.

Sir these things are good for a joke under different circumstances. Inme se to kuch PAKKA marenge. Aur jaane se pehle logon to deke jayenge. You can't fight nature this way.
mary to hain nhi kya sitam hai ye .

Most of the people i know do not opt for test in Pakistan even with clear covid symptoms. Cardiac arrest and Kidney failure which is also the result of covid not reported as death because of covid. I have people in my extended family and friends to covid.
You do the math sir.
I have been asking this question for a long time, it seems most in Pakistan are ignorant and find it taboo to get tested. This is papering over the cracks and doesn't represent the true picture on the ground. This will only hinder the GOP response, they need accurate figures to develop and implement a good response.

I had to convince my uncle in Pakistan who was displaying symptoms to go and get tested after hours on the phone he never went and now his wife and kids are displaying the same symptoms but all of them educated idiots are ignorant enough to refuse testing. God knows why.

Internally , many bhartis are hoping we suffer the same fate as India
Honestly?

We wouldn't wish this on anyone. If anything this virus is the common enemy.

Those who do wish Ill of others are either mentally or morally retarded. Sadly the internet seems to be teeming with them. Anonymity brings out the worst in some people.

So why did IK delay decision in putting a ban on all travelers from India?? How stupid do you have to be take so long to make such a straight-forward decision?? Now the new COVID strain has come to Pakistan thanks to india! Looks like all so called civilians and military leaders in Pakistan have lost their heads and also their nuts. People of Pakistan have been abandoned like orphans by these leaders. And then he talks fantasies like Risat-e-media.
why you are criticising now? and not 2-3 months ago? ofcourse no one knows the future.

and why ppl not wearing the mask?

I don't know about Pindi. Two vaccination centers in Lahore were closed due to insufficient people. There was hardly anyone there on my Father's second and my Mother's first jab.

The government needs to increase the allowed age brackets. If those people who are allowed to get it don't want it, then let those who do, have it.
In Karachi, people are rushing to get the vaccine. If you are talking about Ramadan, people are fearing that their roza may become invalid..

In Karachi, people are rushing to get the vaccine. If you are talking about Ramadan, people are fearing that their roza may become invalid..

This was before Ramadan. Random "experts" tried convincing my parents against getting it as well.

There's been an uptake since people saw what is happening in India. On the 24th, reportedly, almost 100,000 vaccinations were carried out. Till the 24th there had only been around 1750,000 vaccinations administered. That includes second shots as well. By April 8th we already had 2.5 million shots available in the country.

We had received 500,000 shots in the first month but only managed to administer 198,000 of them. Only 240,000 out of an estimated eight million eligible citizens over the age of 65 registered for the vaccination during that period. By the start of March the Sindh Health Minister and directors at main government hospitals had to threaten their healthcare workers with disciplinary action if they continued to not get vaccinated. No one seems to talk about it but the PM himself did not get vaccinated until a month and a half into the drive.

So as not to make it too gloomy:

1) Pakistanis were more concerned about our anti-Covid slogan being "Un-Islamic". Yes, “Corona se darna nahi larna hai” was deemed against Islam and forced to change to “Corona waba hai, ehtiyat jiski shafa hai”.

2) The Prime Minister, who recently called in the military to enforce "SOP's", rarely ever wore a mask himself and even held "media meetings" while being Covid positive.

Last edited:
Just visited Expo vaccination center yesterday and it was filled to the brim.

Management is shitty though with people ploughing into each other to get through the door.

True

And government should use police etc to impose those SOP's strictly. Government isn't doing that either
That is the only way. Here police fines and enforcement is the norm but still we have renegade idiots who defy. What has compounded the problem further are the Nigerian and quasi witchdoctors plus social media conspiracies actors from china and russian origins who started to spread even further lies that compounded the problem. Hence, if you now post anything that is fake bot based news- it is a criminal offence with two years in jail.

We are fighting this problem on the ground yet these god foresaken keyboard trolls from these infested countries have made a living hell for us with boots on the ground. I dont know about Pak but here masks are everywhere including car. You must wear a mask if more than 1 people. Smoking is totally banned with tobacco sales curtailed.

IK is right. If you dont get your act together, a similar magitude awaits Pak as well; in my family i had members who were ignorant and they paid the ulitmate price despite telling them to be cautious; many were asymotomatic but gave it to the elderly. 8 died. I am tired of putting people in the ground friends.

Forget for once anything, we must fight together. BUT BEWARE of these state actors who are deliberately trying to sow trouble deliberately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom