What's new

Pakistan may soon face similar situation to India if current trend continues: Imran

Really? Give me address of vaccination center in pindi, I'd go there first Thing tomorrow morning.

I don't know about Pindi. Two vaccination centers in Lahore were closed due to insufficient people. There was hardly anyone there on my Father's second and my Mother's first jab.

The government needs to increase the allowed age brackets. If those people who are allowed to get it don't want it, then let those who do, have it.

Last edited:
The government needs to increase the allowed age brackets. If those people who are allowed to get it don't want it, then let those who do, have it
Couldn't agree anymore. But the truth is as of now we don't have enough vaccine for whole population. Assuming each person requires two shots we would at least need 450million shots but iirc we have received less than 50 million so far.

Couldn't agree anymore. But the truth is as of now we don't have enough vaccine for whole population. Assuming each person requires two shots we would at least need 450million shots but iirc we have received less than 50 million so far.

That is true. However, my issue is that the ones that we are receiving are still going to waste. They are expiring because our people would rather entrust their lives to rumor and conspiracy than medicine.

Btw, that's not something specific to Pakistan. It's happening all over, just to varying degrees.

Last edited:
i cant find any update of daily pakistani vaccines anyone ? all i can see our world in data show until 13 april . what is status after 13 april ? any gov site whom update daily ?

People need to follow SOP's, then we wouldn't need extra beds, oxygen and ventilators.
A pagri, dupatta or some other piece of clean cloth can be folded and used as a mask. No excuse for lack of finance to purchase mask.

And NO NO to any more shut downs. Pakistan cannot survive that.

Focus should be on mask factories which can export too.

@Vapnope @Imran Khan @Areesh

The numbers available in public domain do not suggest anything alarming. Anything I am missing? Or is IK taking preemptive action to ensure that an India like fiasco is not repeated. In which case he is much to be commended.

Regards

The numbers available in public domain do not suggest anything alarming. Anything I am missing? Or is IK taking preemptive action to ensure that an India like fiasco is not repeated. In which case he is much to be commended.

Regards

Well positivity rate and deaths have gone up. Then there are fears of mutations of the virus. But still situation is in control for now

It is preemptive action that Imran khan and government is taking to avoid India like situation

Regards
Most of the people i know do not opt for test in Pakistan even with clear covid symptoms. Cardiac arrest and Kidney failure which is also the result of covid not reported as death because of covid. I have people in my extended family and friends to covid.
You do the math sir.

Well positivity rate and deaths have gone up. Then there are fears of mutations of the virus. But still situation is in control for now

It is preemptive action that Imran khan and government is taking to avoid India like situation

T minus 3 days

Bhai Logon,

Irrespective of whether you are from Ind, Pak or BD

I come from Delhi and the situation here is really scary. Never felt so afraid in my life. For Gods sake, stay home (unless absolutely necessary to step out), wear masks and gloves, wash hands, take Vit C + zn tablets. And get yourself and your loved ones vaccinated pronto.

Regards

It is heart wrenching to see the situation in India. It's not just the center that is to blame but the state govts as well since many state CMs openly said back in Sept-Dec timeframe when covid started to mellow down that there'd be no more lockdown. People also let their guard down with businesses completely opening and allowing folks without a mask. Atleast in the US, most businesses didn't allow people if they had no mask on.

Over population is a further burden primarily along the hindi belt like Delhi, UP, Bihar where people irrespective of the religion breed like insects. I hope govt starts curbing population by imposing a strict 2 child policy and 1 child in the hindi belt

@Reichsmarschall

RM sb

Assuming each person requires two shots we would at least need 450million shots but iirc we have received less than 50 million so far.

450 million need not be necessary in one go. You can only vaccinate 18+ and at the first stage it will be sufficient to vax only the urban folks because the problem is greatly an urban one. That would bring down the requirement to around 120 million doses (assuming 40% urban pop and 70% people over 18). This is quite manageable. You already have a stock of 50 mio jabs - you need another 70.

Regards

Regards
ohhh bhai india ko dekh ker hamari phaat gai hai :what: if you want to see details then you have to visit national command and operations center daily updates

https://twitter.com/OfficialNcoc
Bhai Logon,

Irrespective of whether you are from Ind, Pak or BD

I come from Delhi and the situation here is really scary. Never felt so afraid in my life. For Gods sake, stay home (unless absolutely necessary to step out), wear masks and gloves, wash hands, take Vit C + zn tablets. And get yourself and your loved ones vaccinated pronto.

Regards
bhai jaan itna mushkil kam hum se nhi hoga . tum corona ko bolo humko maar de
:P :lol:

1619203631240.png

Back
Top Bottom