What's new

Pakistan may soon face similar situation to India if current trend continues: Imran

That is true. However, my issue is that the ones that we are receiving are still going to waste. They are expiring because our people would rather entrust their lives to rumor and conspiracy than medicine.

Btw, that's not something specific to Pakistan. It's happening all over, just to varying degrees.
You can send unwanted ones to India. Due to recent spike, any vaccine hesitancy has completely evaporated here.

True

And government should use police etc to impose those SOP's strictly. Government isn't doing that either
They used to make people do pushups and squat on the side of the road. I don't know why they stopped it after a few weeks.

You can send unwanted ones to India. Due to recent spike, any vaccine hesitancy has completely evaporated here.

"Laton ke bhoot". Hopefully Pakistanis can learn by observing for once.

"Laton ke bhoot". Hopefully Pakistanis can learn by observing for once.
Indians didn't learn by observing Europeans. I have little hope Pakistanis will learn from India. You anyways have a history of Polio drop hesitancy.

Salaam

I see a problem coming on with Eid salat. People who don't pray the whole year go to eid prayer and if we have massive gatherings, like India with kumbh, we may also see serious after effects.

Islamically the government has the right to ask for it to not be conducted during the pandemic but it's not the way in Pakistan.

So at least try to maximize the awareness campaign. The media should be made to cover the covid crisis in India. Just to drive home the point that we too will be facing a similar situation if we do not take heed.

Indians didn't learn by observing Europeans. I have little hope Pakistanis will learn from India. You anyways have a history of Polio drop hesitancy.

One can hope.

Not trying to excuse it but the polio conspiracy comes from an actual incident. Hence why other vaccines don't face the same issue.

Salaam

I see a problem coming on with Eid salat. People who don't pray the whole year go to eid prayer and if we have massive gatherings, like India with kumbh, we may also see serious after effects.

Islamically the government has the right to ask for it to not be conducted during the pandemic but it's not the way in Pakistan.

So at least try to maximize the awareness campaign. The media should be made to cover the covid crisis in India. Just to drive home the point that we too will be facing a similar situation if we do not take heed.
there is huge different between islamically and mullahaclly :lol: pakistan main islam khatry main a jaay ga

I don't know about Pindi. Two vaccination centers in Lahore were closed due to insufficient people. There was hardly anyone there on my Father's second and my Mother's first jab.

The government needs to increase the allowed age brackets. If those people who are allowed to get it don't want it, then let those who do, have it.

there is no private vaccination left. People who registered at private hospitals din’t get any message or calls to come in for appointment.Obviously the elites are getting the vaccines first. Such is the disparity between classes.

the only availble one is the one governemnt providing.
The reluctance to put lockdown on the country even just for 14 days will cost us greatly. The NCOC has put out notifications today that are not new to anybody. The cases are rising every single day.They are useless and nobody has been following it.

put heaviest fines on everything/everyone who don’t follow covid SOP’s. Nobody is listening to governments lectures. Maybe they will if you hurt their pocket.

Rest, may Allah swt have mercy on us all. I pray wedon’t go through what India is going through right now.

Last edited:
there is no private vaccination left. People who registered at private hospitals din’t get any message or calls to come in for appointment.Obviously the elites are getting the vaccines first. Such is the disparity between classes.

the only availble one is the one governemnt providing.

The private vaccination drive is a scam. In true Pakistani fashion, we will kill in supposed love of the Prophet (S.A.W) while charging our own people 4-6 times more than cost for a life saving drug during a pandemic.

Private vaccination should never have been allowed. It is undocumented and no one knows what's in that vaccine. Just like everything else, it too was allowed for the benefit of a certain group of people.

The private vaccination drive is a scam. In true Pakistani fashion, we will kill in supposed love of the Prophet (S.A.W) while charging our own people 4-6 times more than cost for a life saving drug during a pandemic.

Private vaccination should never have been allowed. It is undocumented and no one knows what's in that vaccine. Just like everything else, it too was allowed for the benefit of a certain group of people.

Wohi na, how shamelesssly we ask for Allah’s mercy on this country while being the biggest hyporcites? Not just in regards to this pandemic but every field. You name one and we’ll have corruption in it.

You are right. Even the sputnik vaccine should have been adminsitered through governemnt. Maybe just maybe then everyone would get a fair chance at it.

people start taking it again after they see condition in india yesterday almost 1 lakh people take it . :lol: fear works
Hello g, sat siyakar ho gye T-0
he received love letter from NCOC today morning:partay:

with bonus tip also

Back
Top Bottom