What's new

'Pakistan made Jadhav's wife, mother appear as widows to him', says Sushma Swaraj in Parliament

Dramay.
Absolutely useless meet. When have ever high profile spies been allowed this but pakistan breaks all norms and allows a meeting only to see Indian govt whine which quite frankly they would have, unless we would have let him go with them. Did India expect zero security protocol and her mother. Sorry security cannot be compromised based on useless emotions. Seriously what did they expect. Month vacation and honeymoon. Jeez.

Pakistan needs to stop appeasement. The govt is rightly being criticized for allowing this ridiculous meeting. The nationalist govt in India will take no gesture.

It was a diplomatic maneuver, "Appeasing India" was not what was intended. ICJ is already involved, and for everyone outside India, "mangalsutr" was just a piece of metal that of course had to be removed for security reasons. Indians, including their FM and Media, are just a bunch of emotional fools

Every Pakistani Army officer is highly regarded in Pakistan and all of them are treated as national heroes.

Your monkey will be hanged soon, you forget ICJ’s decision is not binding on us.
When ever the COAS and PM want Jadav will be hanged.

Our Col is missing, not in your custody unlike your monkey, who is in our custody.

So why were you seeking our help for finding this man ? :lol:

What do Indian users expect, i wonder?

That guy was an spy, confessed to it, and believe me i would choke him with my own hands for jeopardizing of our relations with Pakistan. That fker was an spy and it was a great generosity from Pakistanis not to hang him from balls until now. They allowed him to meet his family, is that bad for Indians??? Or India is the bullying side of this story???

The gap that this guy made, is hardly being filled by Iranian side.
I love you brother :)

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Swaraj also told the Rajya Sabha today that she spoke with Kulbhushan Jadhav's mother Avanti this morning
  • Avanti explained, her voice choking with tears, how Pakistan made her remove her "suhaag ki nishani", or "symbols of marriage"
  • As for Pakistan confiscating the footwear of Jadhav's wife Chetnakul, because "there was something in it", Swaraj ridiculed it as an "absurd" allegation

NEW DELHI: "Pakistan made Kulbhushan Jadhav's wife and mother appear as widows to him, by forcing them to take off their mangalsutra, bindi and bangles," said Union minister Sushma Swaraj today in her report to the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha, about the hostile and humiliating meeting on Christmas day.

This was done deliberately, said Swaraj, and was part of the condemnable intimidation by Pakistan of Jadhav's wife and mother. The external affairs minister also called "an absurdity beyond measure", Pakistan's allegation that there was a chip or a camera in Jadhav's wife Chetankul's shoes.

"Thank God they didn't say that there was a bomb in her shoes," exclaimed the minister.

On Monday, the ministry of external affairs external affairs minister revealed details of the Christmas day meeting of Jadhav - who's on death row in Pakistan for alleged espionage - with his wife and his mother. The ministry detailed the hours of humiliation faced by Avanti Jadhav and Chetnakul Jadhav, the mother and wife, respectively, of Jadhav.

Swaraj also told the Rajya Sabha today that she spoke with Jadhav's mother Avanti this morning and she explained, her voice choking with tears, how they made her remove her "suhaag ki nishani", or "symbols of marriage".

"I begged them saying I've never taken off mangalsutra ever, but they said I have to," said Jadhav's mother to Swaraj, the minister recounted.

"The first thing Kulbhushan said to me, when I went in to meet him is 'How is baba', becase he though something had happened when he saw me without mangalsutra, bindi and bangles," Avanti explained to Swaraj.

"A meeting of a mother with her son and a wife with her husband was turned into a propaganda tool by Pakistan," said Swaraj as she mentioned the further humiliation of Avanti by Pakistani officials.

"She (Avanti) wears only saree and she was forced to wear salwar kurta, this was insulting," explained Swaraj to the House, as it erupted with cries of "shame, shame".

Jadhav's wife and mother were both forced to change their clothes.

"The meeting was started in absence of the Deputy High Commissioner, if he would have seen how clothes of the family members were changed, he would have registered protest there and then," explained Swaraj in the Lok Sabha.

As for Pakistan confiscating the footwear of Jadhav's wife Chetnakul, because "there was something in it", Swaraj ridiculed it as an "absurd" allegation.

"She went on two international flights wearing that footwear, none of them found a recorder or a camera like Pakistan is alleging at different times. How is it possible that airlines' extensive safety checks didn't find these things?" asked Swaraj.

"Now they're spreading such lies, like we knew they would, like we suspected they would when they confiscated the shoes. This is an absurdity beyond measure," said Swaraj.
The minister also called Pakistan's actions with the shoes an "act of cruelty"
"If for security reasons she was made to take off shoes, they should have returned them when she was leaving but no, they had to commit some sort of cruelty," said Swaraj.
The minister reiterated what an MEA spokesman revealed on Monday, about Pakistan breaking an agreement with India to shield the Jadhav family members from the media.
"It was specifically agreed upon by both sides that media will not be allowed to come close to the family but Pakistani press not only came close to them but also harassed them and hurled taunts at them," said Swaraj.
In Video: Pakistan humiliated and insulted Kulbhushan Jadhav's family, says Sushma Swaraj
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...waraj-in-rajya-sabha/articleshow/62277976.cms
Well actually such type of words and emotions also present at our side, where people want to burn this gentleman alive for the murder of our beloved ones. We, besides every odd arranged that meeting. Yes small things happened due to security problems(And the wife of this person was carrying a GPS chip in her shoe). In the end, we got this from Indian side. Giraftar kertay hi kuttay ki trah ura detay tu behtar tha..phir kia kehteen Shusma ji?

LOL... all the best :lol:

We know where Jadav is, he has seen his wife and mother. His case is being heard in the ICJ.

He is a national Hero in India. He is being talked about in the Indian parliament.

Now can you say the same about your missing Lieutenant Colonel. Mohammed Habib Zahir ?
A country who can make a mass murderer their pm can go to any level, this is something we can expect from randians. Gay hind.

So why were you seeking our help for finding this man ? :lol:
Why are you begging Pakistan to meet Jadav?

Seems like a stupid question, we never asked for your help. Just because an Indian newspaper says so does not make it true.
Any official said we asked Indian help?

With all the respect are you mentally challenged, you keep derailing the thread. I think your insecure.

LOL...why would i "trust" you ? :cheesy: .... that is the last thing anyone would do .

What is the name of this Indian you have captured ?:lol: .... show me his picture :lol:
You should contact your Afghanistan embassy staff or Indian foreign minister aka widwa aurat for name. I am not your father's servant to start providing you information which Afghan resistance has shared few days ago. As I said if we will also hunt down Indian embassy workers in Afghanistan if you will do anything to col. Habib sahab. So wanna play?

LOL.... you sound frustrated. What kind of behavior are you expecting from us ? Do tell.
@Skywalker he’s right, he’s just acting Indian... It’s in their blood to act this way...

Go ahead, re-elect the butcher of Gujrat.

Do you want Jadav back? Oh your not getting him.

Dear fellow Pakistani members

Just for a moment think with a cool and dispassionate mind.

Had you treated the two ladies with dignity as Officers usually do, and arranged an emotional family reunion over lunch with a beautiful backdrop.

Then imagine the International coverage you could milked from this event. How your nation's image could have have been changed for better.

But it was not to be

as I have said it earlier, that Pakistani leaders have an uncanny ability to destroy every opportunity that Pakistan has ever been blessed with.

You should contact your Afghanistan embassy staff or Indian foreign minister aka widwa aurat for name. I am not your father's servant to start providing you information which Afghan resistance has shared few days ago. As I said if we will also hunt down Indian embassy workers in Afghanistan if you will do anything to col. Habib sahab. So wanna play?

Why ? We have no missing Indians in afghanistan.

You are the one claiming that they have been kidnapped :cheesy: So its up to you to provide proof of your claims.

LOL.... you sound frustrated. What kind of behavior are you expecting from us ? Do tell.

Why not ? :cheesy:

He is in pakistani custody and its his right to get consular access and our right to give him consular access.

Its a pakistani newspaper which said you asked for our help, not an Indian news paper.

Pakistan govt. as written to the Indian high commission seeking help in finding him :P ........ we have refused any such help.
Show me a copy of the letter.

Jadav has not right to consular access. The convention does not apply on spys and espionage cases.

Go read the convention.

Time will tell, now do you want Lt Col Mohammed Habib Zahir ?
Again derailing the thread.
Why so insecure? Is it because Jadav’s mom had to bin her bindi?

1. if she had some problems with it then, she should have returned instead of going ahead with removing her mangalsutra.

2. they say she was checked twice on airports so why remove her shoes and check her again. they use same logic to answer the recording devices found in her shoes.
they are forgetting that she went to Indian embassy first. so they may have fitted the chip.
now when they talk about understandings than it was out also an agreed that she will go to meeting directly from airport. why go to embassy first and bring recording devices from there?

Back
Top Bottom