What's new

'Pakistan made Jadhav's wife, mother appear as widows to him', says Sushma Swaraj in Parliament

Mei tho tujse milne aaya hoon beta ..... tera maa ko mera bare mei poochna. Woh sab kuch bata dega tuje beta. Mere saath aur do Indians be the. Lekin muje yakeen hai tu mera beta hai.
seems like now a days PDF is becoming like indian forum where no civilized conversation is going on with all maa behen. where are the mods to clear these indian cults who are showing their cultural background in a Pakistani forum??

We checked. There is no such missing Indian in kabul :lol:

Looks like it is another Balochi or sindhi you are torturing ..........again. lol.

poor Lt Col Mohammed Habib .......... I feel sorry for him.

_95617009_48305f15-e329-4be4-99af-82a270de86d7.jpg

What do you think will happen to him ? :(
again this thread is about jadev and hus family you are crying what will happen to other. That will be replied in other thrrad do you have any ither argumemt to support your replies or will keep crying the same sentence?

We checked. There is no such missing Indian in kabul :lol:

Looks like it is another Balochi or sindhi you are torturing ..........again. lol.

_95617009_48305f15-e329-4be4-99af-82a270de86d7.jpg

What do you think will happen to him ? :(
@The Eagle this guy is shankrathi who was banned yesterday

What do you think will happen to him ?
He will likely come back unlike your monkey which will remain in Pakistani custody till the day he dies.

Wesay why do I feel Kay Indian foreign minister ki shakal bhee widwa aurtoon say milti hai
Nasal kuch assi hai.

Seems like you Indians don't want to admit that lol. But trust me we have your guy. And even if we want to we can have more. And we have 19 embassies in Afghanistan to pick up officials from. So go ahead and do something to him. I dare you and your government.
And you know funny thing is Pakistan army gave jadav death sentence one day after India kidnapped col. Habib. This is clear message to you and your government don't mess with us and we will not be intimidated by your actions

LOL...why would i "trust" you ? :cheesy: .... that is the last thing anyone would do .

What is the name of this Indian you have captured ?:lol: .... show me his picture :lol:

He will likely come back unlike your monkey which will remain in Pakistani custody till the day he dies.

Nasal kuch assi hai.

Are you sure he will come back ? :cheesy: ........ better start praying to allah for his life. I suspect the worse for him.

[QUOTE="HariVamsha, post: 10122447, member: 184022"
What is the name of this Indian you have captured ?:lol: .... show me his picture :lol:[/QUOTE]
Kalbushan.

Lolz what India was expecting, Jadhav on a well decorated bed for one last F***? This is so discouraging for future developments on any case.

Are you sure he will come back ? :cheesy: ........ better start praying to allah for his life. I suspect the worse for him.
More hopeful than your Kalbushan coming back... you might aswell tell his wife she’s a widow.

Lolz what India was expecting, Jadhav on a well decorated bed for one last F***? This is so discouraging for future developments on any case.
They wanted his mom to have head of state treatment, a stay at PC and bulletproof cars.
They forgot to mention that he is a convicted spy.

More hopeful than your Kalbushan coming back... you might aswell tell his wife she’s a widow.

LOL... all the best :lol:

We know where Jadav is, he has seen his wife and mother. His case is being heard in the ICJ.

He is a national Hero in India. He is being talked about in the Indian parliament.

Now can you say the same about your missing Lieutenant Colonel. Mohammed Habib Zahir ?

Kalbushan.

lol...... is it kulbushan Jadav ? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Who else? Have you caught some one?

LOL... all the best :lol:

We know where Jadav is, he has seen his wife and mother. His case is being heard in the ICJ.

He is a national Hero in India.

Now can you say the same about your missing Lieutenant Colonel. Mohammed Habib Zahir ?
Every Pakistani Army officer is highly regarded in Pakistan and all of them are treated as national heroes.

Your monkey will be hanged soon, you forget ICJ’s decision is not binding on us.
When ever the COAS and PM want Jadav will be hanged.

Our Col is missing, not in your custody unlike your monkey, who is in our custody.

Back
Top Bottom