What's new

Pakistan looking to sell combat jets to Saudi Arabia

It's not particularly a South Asian problem. Go read the comment section of CNN or dailymail or any other such popular website. You'd know what I am talking about.

power of being behind the screen, safety of being unknown to the ones you are insulting. The ones who got beat up, got insulted or bullied in school try to become one behind the screen, thats all

Pakistan at max is a whole sale dealer of Chinese jets. Pakistani manufactured jets !!! OH COME ON. I don't like to troll but give me a break. You guys are incapable of even making the landing gear leave alone the JF-17. Its a complex machine not something Pakistani industry can manufacture. Your industry is at infancy, and Pakistanis believe that their super aerospace company PAC manufactures JF 17 with 100% indigeneous components. lol

Pakistan at max is a whole sale dealer of Chinese jets. Pakistani manufactured jets !!! OH COME ON. I don't like to troll but give me a break. You guys are incapable of even making the landing gear leave alone the JF-17. Its a complex machine not something Pakistani industry can manufacture. Your industry is at infancy, and Pakistanis believe that their super aerospace company PAC manufactures JF 17 with 100% indigeneous components. lol

Lca, Lca, Lca, indian butt hurt alert :bunny::nana:

we can see fire from your butt , :lol::flame:
please post few more like this :rofl::rofl:
we enjoy such mentality of Bharties

It's not just the question of money and buying more and more aircraft. The question is, where is RSAF going to get so many pilots from? They don't even have any maintenance capability. All of that is being done by American ex-pats (for F-15's) and the British (for Tornado's)!!

The Royalty has better things to do than fly planes around and soil their hands in maintenance activities. You should read the blogs of expats working in the RSAF to know what really is going on out there!

Trust me RSAF are as organized as IAF....you don't worry about where they'll get/train pilots and ground crew that is the job of RSAF not yours. They do have "any" maintenance capabilities...It is no longer early 90's not the entire maintenance is left to west...combine and joint maintenance teams is a no big problem they are allies if you insist.

@Yzd Khalifa another day another indian's concern for you guys that you people are lazy as per him.

And why on earth would Saudi Arabia buy the J-17s from Pakistan when they have far superior fighter jets in their air force like the F-15 Strike Eagle, F-15C, Tornado, and Eurofighter Typhoons apart from UH-60M, and AH 64D Apache helicopters? They are eying the F-35 too, but due to the Israeli lobby, that may not materialize soon.

We never asked for the F-35s. I myself lobbied for the F-15SA(s) lobbying with my congresswoman.

Give it a rest.

Trust me RSAF are as organized as IAF....you don't worry about where they'll get/train pilots and ground crew that is the job of RSAF not yours. They do have "any" maintenance capabilities...It is no longer early 90's not the entire maintenance is left to west...combine and joint maintenance teams is a no big problem they are allies if you insist.

@Yzd Khalifa another day another indian's concern for you guys that you people are lazy as per him.

Some Indian prejudice is well-known:

Saudi's AEC to Develop F-15SA Sub-systems and AMRAAMs

Al-Salam Aerospace Industries Begin F-15SA wings production

Saudi Arabia unveils locally developed Gyro-Stablization system

Saudi PSATRI Inaugurates new Research Centers

Saker Family of Saudi UAVs

Saudi Arabia plans 1000 Military industry projects

Saudi Arabia Building a City Dedicated to Military Industry

Saudi Made Drone Showcased

3 Saudi Military UAVs Unveiled

UAE unveils AL-TARIQ Precision Guided Bombs Kit

AEC finishes upgrading all Tornado jets with indigenous systems

Sabic to build carbon fiber plant in Kingdom

Saudi Arabia, S.A Launch Defense Radars, Electronics Research Program

Saudi Advanced Electronics Company (The upcoming Defense Giant)

Saudi Arabia to Manufacture F-15SA Wings Locally

BAE Systems Saudi Arabia in ToT contract with Al-Salam and AEC

Saudi PanNesma signs JV with Rayethon

PSATRI signs ToT agreement with Italian PSA

UAE working on a 500Kg and 1000Kg variant of the Ybhon Xtreme JDAM

Joint UAE-Ukranian Helicopter project QUEST

Yabhon Xtreme. The UAE JDAM.

Middle East Propulsion Company (MEPC)

MADE IN UAE

Last edited:
Thus cleared @Yzd Khalifa, there is interest in Thunder Program by KSA for various reasons of which SNAG is one if for right reasons deal goes though, if what we hear is JF-17 block III/IV would incorporate better technologies/airframe we might see future collaboration into a low cost small sized stealth [or stealthy] aircraft...where SAAB Gripen is also heading.

Looks as though you are relegating and denigrating the JF-17s to a secondary support role in Saudi Land whilst you guys waste no time in calling the Thunder as the finest front-line fighter this side of the Suez!!

Apne hi paon pe khuladi maar di! Jeeez! :fie: :lol:

Do you mean to say that there are people who were pitting the JF-17 against F-15SE & Typhoons??? I mean, seriously???

It's not just the question of money and buying more and more aircraft. The question is, where is RSAF going to get so many pilots from? They don't even have any maintenance capability. All of that is being done by American ex-pats (for F-15's) and the British (for Tornado's)!!

The Royalty has better things to do than fly planes around and soil their hands in maintenance activities. You should read the blogs of expats working in the RSAF to know what really is going on out there!

It seems YOUR butt would hurt real bad if you try and answer my straightforward question!! And that's why you ain't answering, but bashing my butt instead!! Jeeez! :lol:

Fortunately, we can provide all the manpower that they require. Fighter Pilots, Trainers, Technicians, Maintenance Crews etc., we have more manpower then they need....just fortunately :)

damn if they r as organized as IAF then RIP to RSAF.

Back
Top Bottom