What's new

Pakistan likely to buy China’s Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopters

This has nothing to do with russian deals China is providing as AID i presume.

So now why Z10...............
Why not T129 or Mi28??
T129 is facing issues regarding its engine.
Mi28 which is too soon for Pak to ask from Russia.
That's why Z10 is last option??
any way Mi28 should be the first preference then T129 and then Z10............... and '3' Z10 in next year? why not the 20 Mi28n from Russia?

hold on hold on no need to jump... As you said T-129 having engine issues and Russia offered Mi-28 to Pakistan in IDEAS 2014... China is just giving 3 WZ-10 to Pak just for trials and testing just like they gave us MBT-3000 if we like it then it's a go go if don't then no no

Maybe they they are giving 3 initially more will follow... Confusion confusion every where... MBT-3000 ,Al-Khalid 1,
ZBL-09 Armored personnel carrier, Submarine deal, Licence production of Textron Commando and Russian stuff
Al Khalid 1 is different and MBT-3000 is different as for ZBL-09 yes we are buying them as for Submarines some more time is needed to finalize the deal.

There are gap of trust between Pakistan and the US and that bridge of trust has pull in the instability of Pakistan and stretch the PA. But Pakistan would and always will maintain as US strong allied in South Asia as he have said in his paper becuase of the political unity and goal shares between both government, but sadly, did not shares brtween citizens of each country

The socio-economic status of Pakistan revolves around one image around the US. We are the aggressors unfortunately and somehow, we are "after" the Muslim nation. Well, the SAME Muslim nation doesn't really care about Pakistan. So not sure why Pakistan has such a huge issue.

You both hit the nail.

JHungary, Pakistan has not been able to accept or improve it's bilateral relations with the US. Both because it considers the US to protect it vis a vis India.

While the US has not been able to comprehend the Regional or Domestic Politics of S. Asia.

Orangzaib, google search "How Pakistanis View the World", there's a satirical map on Google images. US-Pakistan relations have always been from interactions of the Elites. The common man doesn't have the resources to come visit the US. The average American doesn't really give a sh!t for Pakistan.

Yeah, that bloke is ignorant on many many issues. Military, law and geo-politics included

He asked how the number of Pakistani Soldiers who go to the US in comparison to number of Pakistani Soldiers who go to China. The former is greater, fyi.

Also no country is willing to give away their best weapons on hand even at a good price irrespective of relationship.
China has our own concerns too.

I think PLA have been very considerate to Pakistan in supplying many of our weapons for win-win situations without much fanfare. And despite so many of your Pakistani folks are still holding adverse opinion on JF-17, but ask yourselves who in the world would supply a whole line of fighter-jet productions to you in the world? Will USA (F-16) or Russia (Mig-?) do similar things to Pakistan without strong diplomatic backlashes?

The Chinese have been VERY Considerate in supplying weapons to Pakistan. No argument. But read below:

to say that the above is inaccurate would be a colossal understatement.

My statement should have been better stated. What I meant was that no one wants to upset the Balance of Power in S. Asia. China will keep "Pakistan as it's Israel" just enough so that India doesn't get too adventurous with China.

Pakistan-India arms race is relatively slow. Introducing any catalyst, ie State of the Art Gen 5 Planes, will not do any favors to the region or continent.

I think we can do away with Anti- American sentiments which are rampant. Ofcourse they want something in return but not everything is their fault; we have to own our mistakes for one. Nepotism, corruption, apathy etc has nothing to do with US. But we got to understand how America works and find where our interests converge and I believe they do in some areas. We have to be pragmatic not sentimental. World politics does not work like your childhood buddies, it works more like a business and in today's world you do business with everyone without hurting your own.

We have to get out of sentiments, I have to say. Then good things will come our way, US or China or whatever country. In the end it's about our country and our people.

Due to Indian lobbying in America, we will never get those Zulu Cobras.

Our army should evaluate and choose between Z-10 & T-129.

Problem With All the Heli is This
T - 129 is By product of Uncle Sam so here is the 1st problem
Mi-35 its Russian Yes Russian is helping Pakistan now but India still comes in to equation
Z 10 New in market Which PA doesnt know much about it

Cobra is the only thing they got and its getting rusty now so
They need some time Every things needs to be observed

WZ-10
WZ-10.jpg

1zev0y8.jpg

0+armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+abcdefexport+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+wz-10+radaraam+++WZ-9+turboshaft+engine+firing+4th+5+6+7+8+9akd-10+navy+%281%29.jpg

It looks quite nice and powerfull. If China has aopted it for its army, why not Pakistan, for at least a squadron for training while wating for the JV with Turkey or US Cobras which both have and will have some strings attached.

He asked how the number of Pakistani Soldiers who go to the US in comparison to number of Pakistani Soldiers who go to China. The former is greater, fyi.

For me it is not important.We are not in the dark about US-Pak relationships. Numbers are meaningless in this case

My statement should have been better stated. What I meant was that no one wants to upset the Balance of Power in S. Asia. China will keep "Pakistan as it's Israel" just enough so that India doesn't get too adventurous with China.

Pakistan-India arms race is relatively slow. Introducing any catalyst, ie State of the Art Gen 5 Planes, will not do any favors to the region or continent.

That is not true
We dont think we need Pakistan's substantial help if a war would break out between China v India. And the area in contest is to the east side of India's border which is not within Pakistan's reach:cheesy:

Pakistan should request USA to supply military hardware to them like C-130 so as to put you on equal footings with your neighbour

If we are not getting Mi-35 then Pakistan should buy at least 30 Z-10 helicopter. 3 looks a joke to me.

The 3 Helicopters would give good usage to Pakistan Army , once thet taste the HIGH END Chinese Technology they will dump the crappy Cobra platform

Back
Top Bottom