What's new

Pakistan likely to buy 10 helicopters Mi-26 Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
To other Pakistani posters-please excuse this part of the post.

Indigenous product....design and alot of inputs comes from Germany hell you can't even produce the basic trainers properly? no it is a license produced product know the difference you are also paying to the original owner who gave you license to produce these. Now take you face somewhere else.

Last edited:
yeah but it obvious that india is 10 times big army exporter , but now they ( Russia ) want to spread their wings across the region they need to put some bread and butter on pak

They will not spread much of their leg in pakistan if that means sabotage in relationship with India.

And they will still do that if they find pakistan more worthy than indian relationship.

Indigenous product....design and alot of inputs comes form Germany hell you can't even produce the basic trainers properly? not it is a license produced product know the difference you are also paying to the original owner who gave you license to produce these. Now take you face somewhere else.

Why are you trolling?

Respect the title you have, your one nonsensical post has derailed the whole thread.

Can you brief a bit what relationship your post has had with whatever I posted?

They will not spread much of their leg in pakistan if that means sabotage in relationship with India.

And they will still do that if they find pakistan more worthy than indian relationship.

Why are you trolling?

Respect the title you have, your one nonsensical post has derailed the whole thread.

Can you brief a bit what relationship your post has had with whatever I posted?

if you can do deal with china without pak crying , why cant indian do same ?

U don't have the luxury to purchase the best possible weapons... you survive on the mercy of so many nations... very recently jordan.

Mercy??? Acquiring second hand F-16s from another country is not a mercy...all's fair in love and purchasing..!! . Specially if it gives some hiccups to those who can't even digest it..!!!

And they will still do that if they find pakistan more worthy than indian relationship. blah blah blah

Let the Thread live don't reply about your products into this Thread you hindustanis started it, and why do you feel pain if russians are "only mentioning possibilities" to sell their products...this is a very dirty cheap attitude on part of hindustani members to popup and try to ruin Thread that o jee russains won't...

@Aeronaut come on yaar I have been reporting turkish and indian trolls for a long time you people need to take your Jobs seriously.

if you can do deal with china without pak crying , why cant indian do same ?

Thats not correct, lets see how will you respond if we buy a squadron of JF-17 from them.

Pak is the prime opponent of India and we will not allow pak to get insight of whatever equipment we use, till the point we can.

Good to see the co-op between Russia and Pakistan. If something somewhere is burning, we can recommend burnol, can't do anything else.

Thats not correct, lets see how will you respond if we buy a squadron of JF-17 from them.

Pak is the prime opponent of India and we will not allow pak to get insight of whatever equipment we use, till the point we can.

first all why would you guys want to buy Jf-17 ?
and I am not saying that Russian will or can sell the most advance systems to pak which they and Indians are already working on ....

are you fan of JF-17 ? :smitten:

Let the Thread live don't reply about your products into this Thread you hindustanis started it, and why do you feel pain if russians are "only mentioning possibilities" to sell their products...this is a very dirty cheap attitude on part of hindustani members to popup and try to ruin Thread that o jee russains won't...

@Aeronaut come on yaar I have been reporting turkish and indian trolls for a long time you people need to take your Jobs seriously.

What else you think that half of the community on PDF will respond with? Its our opinion with logic?

In an open forum, refute with logic. What you did was a BS, completely off topic and flame bait.

This is what I posted--

Grow teeth to achieve what? Business is all about cost-benefit analysis and the day Pakistan will become more worthy to Russia then India, it will grow teeth just like they did in Cremia.

And this is your reply to my post--

hindustan is one country that can never get successful into making equipment for exports...non is interested...you people are customers to Russians and US and gladly buy rather than produce.

It is known fact hindustan don't go for cost benefit they dream like hollywood whichever looks shinny to their heart they procure it. Russians already explained illogical hindustani procurement of US products when rusisans offered then with complete TOT and further help to customize and upgrades.

Now tell me how was your post related to what I posted?

Or was my reply to webmaster was out of context or troll.

@Aeronaut seems to be doing right in ignoring your reports.

first all why would you guys want to buy Jf-17 ?
and I am not saying that Russian will or can sell the most advance systems to pak which they and Indians are already working on ....

are you fan of JF-17 ? :smitten:

Yes I am big fan of JF17. Its a very capable aircraft for its cost.

But its always good to know the exact capability and spec of enemy's prime weapon. If we can know the frequencies at which your radar operate, we can jam them easily.

Great chopper to go for...

To other Pakistani posters-please excuse this part of the post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pdfs troll tank is back with truck load of BS .We develop our own weapons systems for export..there are many more.

dhruv.jpg

1970518_606345852767080_634327867_n.jpg

Com'on man it's a JV project u didn't develop any of your weapons.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

What else you think that half of the community on PDF will respond with? Its our opinion with logic?

In an open forum, refute with logic. What you did was a BS, completely off topic and flame bait.

This is what I posted--

And this is your reply to my post--

Now tell me how was your post related to what I posted?

Or was my reply to webmaster was out of context or troll.

@Aeronaut seems to be doing right in ignoring your reports.

Yes I am big fan of JF17. Its a very capable aircraft for its cost.

But its always good to know the exact capability and spec of enemy's prime weapon. If we can know the frequencies at which your radar operate, we can jam them easily.

you have the point , but problem is there are always some weapons which are only for its friendly users ,like I don't think Russians will sell Su-30MKI or Yankot (barhamos) to Pak ...

Mercy??? Acquiring second hand F-16s from another country is not a mercy...all's fair in love and purchasing..!! . Specially if it gives some hiccups to those who can't even digest it..!!!

whatever you call it... but it clearly tell the story that you don't have the option of buying the best possible one... great to see that you are happy for 30 yrs old vintage aircrafts.

you have the point , but problem is there are always some weapons which are only for its friendly users ,like I don't think Russians will sell Su-30MKI or Yankot (barhamos) to Pak ...

They had no problem selling su-27 n mig-29 to Pak in the 90s..

But if I was in the drivin seat I wouldn't buy a damn thing unless it comes with a tot .. Missiles n sma arms maybe but arty n helis nope.. As for mi spares not a big problem you can buy em from former soviet states china ..

They had no problem selling su-27 n mig-29 to Pak in the 90s..

But if I was in the drivin seat I wouldn't buy a damn thing unless it comes with a tot .. Missiles n sma arms maybe but arty n helis nope.. As for mi spares not a big problem you can buy em from former soviet states china ..

Can you provide a reliable source for this big claim???

If I am not wrong India was first to received MIG29 from USSR and still you claim that they want to sell that plane to Pakistan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom