What's new

Pakistan largest buyer of Chinese weapons: Report

hehehe...you will know only when you use them...till then you can pray & hope that they'll work!!:disagree:

We did use it in
1- 3 wars against India.
2- Killing those foreign sponsored terrorists.

We are not the ones who loose a Russian jet every next day.

yah off course but now china is going to improve becz his sight in on supper ................

yah off course but now china is going to improve becz his sight in on supper ................

welcome to pdf mate...:)

Give a bloke a fish and he eats, teach him how to fish and BAM!

China previously HAD A REPUTATION for selling previous generation of RUSSIAN COPY systems like F7 & T59 tanks often not as good as the original.

TODAY when i see J10 VANGUARD J20 fighters and F22 frigates and FT2000 ABM systems i think the chinease military export machine has arrived.

NOW THE CHINEASE CAN REAL HOME INTO THE BIG MILITARY MARKETS OF MID EAST & ASIA with some serious modern hardware..

don't believe what indian media says LOL :smitten: what am i saying , you people are addicted to it now..
-open your eyes , and overcome that nutshell of yours.

OK I will believe whatever the truthful Pakistani media & army / ISI says!! :cheesy:

what you say??? :P

2008–12
Importer..Share of international arms imports (%).....2008–12 2003–2007.....Main suppliers (share of importer’s total imports), ..........................................................................................2008–12
......................................................................................................1st.......... 2nd.......... 3rd
India................................................................ 12......... 9............... Russia (79%) United Kingdom (6%) Uzbekistan (4%)
China............................................................. ..6............12.............. Russia (69%) France (13%) Ukraine (10%)
Pakistan........................................................... 5............ 2............... China (50%) United States (27%) Sweden (5%)
South Korea..................................................... 5............. 5............... United States (77%) Germany (15%) France (5%)
Singapore........................................................ 4.............. 1.............. United States (44%) France (30%) Germany (11%)

well it is better to buy weapon from friend than enemy once trust brooken between pak and usa

Back
Top Bottom