What's new

Pakistan Kicked out India from U-19 Cricket World cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Kicked out India From under-19 World Cup:cool:

Christchurch, Jan 23 (IANS) Pakistan knocked defending champions India out of the under-19 cricket World Cup with a thrilling victory by two wickets here Saturday.
Chasing a target of 115 runs in 23 overs in the rain-curtailed match, Pakistan reached the target with just three balls to go.

Ahsan Ali (30) and Rameez Aziz (28) guided the innings after a top-order collapse before Hammad Azam contributed a vital 21 runs off just 13 balls to see his team through.

Pakistan beat India in under-19 World Cup

PCB announces cash awards for Under 19 team over victory against India

LAHORE: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced Rs 0.1 million cash for each player of under 19 cricket as they beat Indian cricket team in Under 19 cricket world cup match.

According to different media reports, Chairman PCB Ejaz Butt congratulated national team for their victory against Indian cricket team in Quarterfinal of Under 19 world cup.

PCB announced Rs 0.1 million for each player because they defeated Indian cricket team in an important match. After this victory Pakistan cricket team has qualified for Semi final match.

:bunny::bunny::flame::azn::azn: :pakistan:

c062a2bcb974ac02e9ff079205dee1ad.jpg

They can go play Bollywood cricket in T20 now ..., fake smiles fake , players fake - plastic surgery , and fake cheer leaders

You know guys my respect for all Pakistan members will increase if they ensure their players don't take part in the IPL 4 auctions.

If they plan to take part then such statements will only put you in bad light. So please refrain.

Congratulations on winning the U19 match with India.....Only one team can win the team which plays better on a given day wins.

After all the whining and crying for not being picked in IPL and all knows to what extent you guys will go to watch a Bollywood flick in Pakistan. Why make comments like this?.....sounds like grapes are sour.

i think india had forget this event when india was beaten by pakistani team

Congrats to U-19 Pakistan team for their spectacular victory. I think this means we need to work our U-19 boys a bit more on their weaknesses. This defeat clearly highlights what difficulty the next generation of cricketers are having and we must work on it. Enjoy your victory because your boys worked hard for it.

indians are a disgrace..they have ruined the entire russia with cheap labour and they make problems for locals unemployed youth

Thanks and now you can change to your REAL national flag. There is no need to be so ashamed.

Post reported for trolling.

indians are a disgrace..they have ruined the entire russia with cheap labour and they make problems for locals unemployed youth

:D Indian labour wont survive in Russian cold.........

And dont hide behind a Russian Flag... Do you felt ashamed using your own flag......

i think india had forget this event when india was beaten by pakistani team

Revived an one year old event to alleviate your recent wound :D

Take my advice...post the video of Miandad'S sixer instead.....more motivating.... :hitwall:

Congrats..........

Who is the Indian captain of U-19? did he say anything on media about heart or maybe liver and its sizes and functions after the defeat, If no its a shame ??

What you guys congratulating about! That was in January 2010!

congrats groom them they are the future players of their countries the new genaration succeeds the older ones this is the cycle of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom