What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

pa Afghanistan ke yawaze massodiyan wo che da loy khorasan khob darlod nor hes cha! Tajikan der kha khalk di aw ta sahi wyl che da kum teenager de zka da de posts na ham kum mature argument na khkari. za manam che kala kala za Pakistan khlaf ta zam no da matlab nalari che za da Pakistan awam pa khlaaf ke yam mong tol aw Pashtana yo aw Musilman ham.
da forum members kho tana geela kai che ta antipakistani ye. Pakistanian pashtano jazbato na domra nai khabar, du har agha afghan na khaar lari che kum pashtun unity khabara ra chiga ki.

Afghans not only hate one another based on their ethnicity, they also hate Iran & Pakistan, the two countries they are linked to (ethnically, historically, culturally) closest. They hate the present Afghan government, & the warlords. They hate the US/NATO. They dislike the Taliban, who are the Afghan people. These people are hopelessly divided, do not have a consensus on anything, do not like anyone but themselves, & do not have an ounce of unity with each other.

Pashtuns from Kabul, & Dari majority areas live in their delusions, & are detached from the realities of the Pashtun masses in the rest of the country. These Pashtuns are the enemies of Pakistan, not the Afghan Pashtun masses. I would encourage Pakistanis not to think of people like Karzai, or some members on this forum; as representing the Afghan Pashtun masses. Likewise, the Afghan Tajiks, Hazaras & Pashtuns are always at each other's throats; blaming each other for everyone's ills; blaming everyone besides themselves (their own countrymen, as well as foreign nations) for the ills in their country.

In addition to that Pashtuns hate trees, the sky, the anth, the rock and stone, they hate it when the sun shines, they hate when it´s cloudly.... they hate this and that .... and recognize please, that Kabul, the heartland of Tajiks was never really an enemy of Pakistan. Only by the british supported and later by russian supported Ghalzai Pashtuns who made the government.

Afghans not only hate one another based on their ethnicity, they also hate Iran & Pakistan, the two countries they are linked to (ethnically, historically, culturally) closest. They hate the present Afghan government, & the warlords. They hate the US/NATO. They dislike the Taliban, who are the Afghan people. These people are hopelessly divided, do not have a consensus on anything, do not like anyone but themselves, & do not have an ounce of unity with each other.

Pashtuns from Kabul, & Dari majority areas live in their delusions, & are detached from the realities of the Pashtun masses in the rest of the country. These Pashtuns are the enemies of Pakistan, not the Afghan Pashtun masses. I would encourage Pakistanis not to think of people like Karzai, or some members on this forum; as representing the Afghan Pashtun masses. Likewise, the Afghan Tajiks, Hazaras & Pashtuns are always at each other's throats; blaming each other for everyone's ills; blaming everyone besides themselves (their own countrymen, as well as foreign nations) for the ills in their country.

I remember during winter time, Afghans from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa would come to my city. I met an old Afghan man sitting outside of a Bata chain selling figs. He looked kind of down and out of his luck so I sat next to him. He was surprised as I was super trendy and just sat down on dusty piece of concrete next to him. I was smoking a cigarette, and he gestured for one. I gave him one, and although I couldn't understand what he was saying his voice sounded melancholy. He ended up showing me a picture of a boy who I assumed was his son. His face looked distressed as he was showing me. He gave me a single fig and I ate it. Then I was going to go and was trying to give him 10 rupees, but only had 1000. So i handed him the bill, and he started saying something. I made a gesture with my hands, saying keep it. He then tried giving me figs that he had weighed out. I said no it's fine khoda hafiz. I remember seeing his smile, and it made me feel good.

The point of this story was to point out that I never felt any animosity between me and him, or any other Afghan I ever met in Pakistan.

the reason for such negativity is decades of war and destruction.

da forum members kho tana geela kai che ta antipakistani ye. Pakistanian pashtano jazbato na domra nai khabar, du har agha afghan na khaar lari che kum pashtun unity khabara ra chiga ki.

bilkul sahi de owyl za da Pashtano unity ghwaram da na ghwaram chi Pakistan disintegrate shi aw da jang laarey na ham na ghwaram zka chi pa jang zmozh khpal Pashtana weena toyezhi da ba kha wi che zhar tar zhara Pakistan aw Afghanistan durand bande yo serious talk shoro ki.

I remember during winter time, Afghans from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa would come to my city. I met an old Afghan man sitting outside of a Bata chain selling figs. He looked kind of down and out of his luck so I sat next to him. He was surprised as I was super trendy and just sat down on dusty piece of concrete next to him. I was smoking a cigarette, and he gestured for one. I gave him one, and although I couldn't understand what he was saying his voice sounded melancholy. He ended up showing me a picture of a boy who I assumed was his son. His face looked distressed as he was showing me. He gave me a single fig and I ate it. Then I was going to go and was trying to give him 10 rupees, but only had 1000. So i handed him the bill, and he started saying something. I made a gesture with my hands, saying keep it. He then tried giving me figs that he had weighed out. I said no it's fine khoda hafiz. I remember seeing his smile, and it made me feel good.

The point of this story was to point out that I never felt any animosity between me and him, or any other Afghan I ever met in Pakistan.
same would be the case with a very poor pakistani. He wont be bothered about india or kashmir issue, his main issue would be rooti, kapra and sar par chat.

bilkul sahi de owyl za da Pashtano unity ghwaram da na ghwaram chi Pakistan disintegrate shi aw da jang laarey na ham na ghwaram zka chi pa jang zmozh khpal Pashtana weena toyezhi da ba kha wi che zhar tar zhara Pakistan aw Afghanistan durand bande yo serious talk shoro ki.
bekhi sahih khabara de wakrra. Hasay ka durand issue nashi hal, bey mong pakhtano ta pa kaar da che pa zrra bande yo bal sara kha yo. Mata dair takleef rasi che kala bar ow lar pashtun yo bal sara lanja wi.

There is no enmity brother he is a kid and I already sent a message to Ahmad who is a Tajik himself to intervene and convince this kid.

I was talking about general negativity among afghans. If decades of war also occur in pakistan and it becomes like afghanistan, then pakistanis wont be cheerful . I observed this in waziristan and bajaur. Because of pak army operations and talibans, people there were very negative about pakistan especially pak army...the contineous operations sucked life from people of waziristan.

I was talking about general negativity among afghans. If decades of war also occur in pakistan and it becomes like afghanistan, then pakistanis wont be cheerful . I observed this in waziristan and bajaur. Because of pak army operations and talibans, people there were very negative about pakistan especially pak army...the contineous operations sucked life from people of waziristan.

More like the drone strikes, and having Pak army do nothing about shooting them down.

The drone strikes are probably the worst as they are indiscriminate and many civilians have died as a result.

The local Pathan population support the military operations against the terrorists. That´s something different. Unlike Afghanistan, Pakistan established a base of a common identity and sense. That´s why Pakistan isn´t a failed state, yet! in contrast to Afghanistan...

More like the drone strikes, and having Pak army do nothing about shooting them down.

The drone strikes are probably the worst as they are indiscriminate and many civilians have died as a result.

You are right their own sons are in Pak army but still they will blame the government and the military leadership that why they don't stop drone strikes on them.

The local Pathan population support the military operations against the terrorists. That´s something different. Unlike Afghanistan, Pakistan established a base of a common identity and sense. That´s why Pakistan isn´t a failed state, yet! in contrast to Afghanistan...

You are definitely not an 'Afghan'.

I would like to add that the reason different people of Pakistan come together is because it is Islam that has binded us.

I don't believe Afghanistan has anything to bind all the people together.

Back
Top Bottom