What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

Tajiks are mixed people. A tajik told me that a large number of tajiks themeselves are actually pashtuns absorbed into them.
pashtuns of afghanistan know dari like we learn urdu here in pakistan. Thats why if sher malang speaks dari then it should'nt be surprising.

Of course. But I was curious if he knew Pashto as mother tongue.

Of course NA will accept US support as Taliban were supported by US and CIA during the 96-99 :lol: Now it´s our turn :) With or without US we will inshallah fullfill all our goals. With beginning of 2013 a new wave will come to Kabul...for the next 250 years lol

I say again Zindabaad Pakistan/Panjaab/Sindh/Balochistan wa Zindabaad Tajikaan, Uzbakaan, Turkmanaan, Hazraaa, Nuristanihaa

Why don't you two kiss and make up?

Lol I don't have any enmity with this retard because we have lots of them here in Afghanistan; what else we can do other than bearing them.

Once and for all he doesn't represent any Tajik, I hoped if Ahmad was here so he could have given him his answers as a Tajik because he will never listen to a Pashtun he is an anti one.

You shouldn´t believe the uneducated quotes of Pashtuns. They live in their own fantasy world with their own scholars and historians and always people told them anything lol Tajiks are people of civilisation. A tajik was never a savage and a mountain-man living in caves or in tents.

Non-Pashtun Afghans generally blame Afghan Pashtuns for all the problems in their country. Pashtuns who speak Dari as their first language, & reside in Kabul, Panjshir & other areas are not really Pashtuns, & do not understand the sentiments of the Pashtun masses in the rest of the country. It is a myth that Afghan Tajiks like Pakistan more than Afghan Pashtuns do.

Coming to the point, a lot of Afghan Tajik (& Tajiks from Tajikistan as well) terrorists have been caught in FATA in the current WOT as well, & are being caught everyday.

Buddy talking in English doesn't makes me English right? I am Sulaimankhell one of the largest and oldest tribes of Afghanistan and even Sulaimankhells are in Pakistan because we from the bordering tribe and we lay among the mountains of Sulaiman.

Ignore this retard, his posts are fruitful for me because I will quote them when we both argue on such matters :P

Buddy talking in English doesn't makes me English right? I am Sulaimankhell one of the largest and oldest tribes of Afghanistan and even Sulaimankhells are in Pakistan because we from the bordering tribe and we lay among the mountains of Sulaiman.

Ignore this retard, his posts are fruitful for me because I will quote them when we both argue on such matters :P

Don´t worry, after partition you will find yourself back there ^^ it is funny how an immigrant from the border regions in kabul call a Kabuli a retard... hahaha it is not me who speak your language..it is you culturless sulaimankhel who speak my language.. if you can not speak Farsi in Afghanistan you won´t get a job and have no future.. you know that.. who is the retard in that case? lol and from where you want to know you are the ''oldest''? You can be an inbreed of ghalzai Turks.. or Zadran Jadran Mangal Turko-Mongolians who became assimiliated into Pashtun confederancy. Otherwise you are a Jew, the son of Sulaiman, Solomon... how can you be the oldst tribe when non-Jews lived 3000 years longer than your ancestors in the region?

Non-Pashtun Afghans generally blame Afghan Pashtuns for all the problems in their country. Pashtuns who speak Dari as their first language, & reside in Kabul, Panjshir & other areas are not really Pashtuns, & do not understand the sentiments of the Pashtun masses in the rest of the country. It is a myth that Afghan Tajiks like Pakistan more than Afghan Pashtuns do.

Coming to the point, a lot of Afghan Tajik (& Tajiks from Tajikistan as well) terrorists have been caught in FATA in the current WOT as well, & are being caught everyday.

This is because ethe Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan. However, most of the foreign terrorists are Uzbeks and Arabs. But compared their numbers to the local population they are low.

Don´t worry, after partition you will find yourself back there ^^ it is funny how an immigrant from the border regions in kabul call a Kabuli a retard... hahaha it is not me who speak your language..it is you culturless sulaimankhel who speak my language.. if you can not speak Farsi in Afghanistan you won´t get a job and have no future.. you know that.. who is the retard in that case? lol and from where you want to know you are the ''oldest''? You can be an inbreed of ghalzai Turks.. or Zadran Jadran Mangal Turko-Mongolians who became assimiliated into Pashtun confederancy. Otherwise you are a Jew, the son of Sulaiman, Solomon... how can you be the oldst tribe when non-Jews lived 3000 years longer than your ancestors in the region?

This is because ethe Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan. However, most of the foreign terrorists are Uzbeks and Arabs. But compared their numbers to the local population they are low.

I won't go anti Tajik here nor I am one of them but there is alot I can share or even an outsider can share it to you, Jews signs were found in Samangan a province of Tajiks and Uzbeks, the biggest buddha was in Bamyan and Panjshiris worship idols of massoud.

Kabulies are Pashtun not Tajik you even don't know the history. Sticking feather up on your butt doesn't make you a chicken though! and Sulaimankhells doesn't have anything to do with Sulaiman (PBUH)

So why is Sher Malang so pro-India?

Also why he keeps saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghanistan?
we all pakistanis are agreed that kashmir belong to pakistan , we would never give up on kashmiries.
Similarly pashtuns of afghanistan would never give up their claim on KP and FATA.

Sher malang wror says that he is a suliemankhel, so his pashto must be perfect.

wrora tol Tajikan de pa shan spak nadi aw da yawazi da che na pohegam cherta wosegi aw domra drama kawi, da de yawazenai hadaf da de che daa khkara kri che Pashtana da Pakistan dushman dai aw tol Tajikan da Pakistan wror aw humdard de...

That part never belonged to Afghanistan, except during the short rule of former-slave Ahmad Khan Abdali, who himself was from Multan. After him, the region was back part of ''India''. Stupid claims by Pashtuns due ethnicity. Tajiks and Iranians are also devided, Uzbeks and Uzbeks as well. That part was never belonging really to modern Afghanistan or Kabul. It was annected by various invadours and local rulers like Samanids and Ghurids and that´s it. If we go for that logic every Uzbek has a right on Pakistan and India or every Indian has a right on Pakistan and every Tajik or Iranian has a right on half of Central Asia. That is hypocritical nationalism. You can keep the region, RazPak Jee. We non-Pashtuns will even support you to defend it against anyone who make false claims.

I won't go anti Tajik here nor I am one of them but there is alot I can share or even an outsider can share it to you, Jews signs were found in Samangan a province of Tajiks and Uzbeks, the biggest buddha was in Bamyan and Panjshiris worship idols of massoud.

Kabulies are Pashtun not Tajik you even don't know the history. Sticking feather up on your butt doesn't make you a chicken though! and Sulaimankhells doesn't have anything to do with Sulaiman (PBUH)

LOL Kabul is Pashtun LOL hahahahaha what a Joke.. my friend, go and accept first the entire Qoran and ISLAM before calling yourself Muslim. Eiother you are a munafeqin who accept half of Qoran or Islam or you are a suicide bomber. These two are the faces of you! Tajiks and Arabs were the one who brought ISLAM to you by sword and patience. Don´t forget your shameless history.

I AM NOT PRO-INDIA nor PRO-PAKISTAN; and yes history says Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghanistan but I never said that we will conquer or go against Pakistan to get Loy Afghanistan I prefer talks to solve this mess, I am happy to see today our Pashtun brothers getting well settled in Pakistan. You have totally got me wrong and you saw it today that Tajiks have nothing to do with Loy Afghanistan or even this guy doesn't show a sign of being pro-India even though he is a Tajik.

we all pakistanis are agreed that kashmir belong to pakistan , we would never give up on kashmiries.
Similarly pashtuns of afghanistan would never give up their claim on KP and FATA.

So they will remain dushman to Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom