What's new

Pakistan Issues Another NOTAM Warning

Bajwa, the lap dog, has given up MIRVs under instructions of his masters
When did it happened? Who are the masters?
When Pakistan had to drop MIRV? India had to do the similar drop BMD? What would you say for Indians?
Bajwa may listen others, but he would be a fool if he trusted Indians.

Last edited:
When did it happened? Who are the masters?
When Pakistan had to drop MIRV? India had to do the similar drop BMD? What would you say for Indians?

From my sources that happened on special instructions of Ajit Doval to his laptop Narender Sharif. But it is successfully reversed under current leadership, and inventory is pretty much online. :-) Pakistan Zindabad.

Nara E Takbeer Allahu Akbar
I get royally angry when bootlickers act like they have dung inside their craniums. Because it is preeminently obvious that there is a fundamental inequity at play here: India's ABM, the S-400, is being constantly developed and tested by Russia. India can pay and get it when the time is right, CAATSA notwithstanding. But a stopper on Pakistan's MIRV testing is blanket and final. These traitors are agreeing to a sucker's deal for Pakistan. Just like these bastards destroyed our vested interests in dealings with Broadsheet, in agreeing to FATF demands, in accepting terrorist presence in the country, in releasing Abhinandan. All a chain of rotten traitors stabbing Pakistan in the back. And obviously every libturd swine bastard comes jumping to defend these traitors.
Russian defense company and government officials have marketed their advanced HIMADS and SHORADS as highly effective against aerial threats. However, as the recent fighting in Libya and Syria has demonstrated, the acquisition and operation of a modern integrated air defense system is a challenging military enterprise. Even technically, effective weapons can and have been defeated. National decision-makers would be wise to carefully weigh offense and defense trade-offs to meet their security needs before spending poor country like us national treasure on expensive and complicated systems that are hard to operate and do not always work as advertised in the field. We are non-stop active in the war since 15 years.

A new one or old one

Well, let's assume that there is nothing to be shared in public at all given the preying eyes. No one will ever know the real capability. On the surface, these rockets will look similar and almost having the same shape/module apparently. Bhai, few specifics will be only shared once the drill is done.

From my sources that happened on special instructions of Ajit Doval to his laptop Narender Sharif. But it is successfully reversed under current leadership, and inventory is pretty much online. :-) Pakistan Zindabad.
Please stop your idiotic BS regarding this,such programs have been running for decades,no politican can do anything with them.
We need to reveal at least a 5000 KM range missile plus increase power of our nuclear warheads and produce at least 100 KT warheads.
What we would get in return?Probably loads of more hostile intels preying on our assets.

Please stop your idiotic BS regarding this,such programs have been running for decades,no politican can do anything with them.

Bro my reply was to a specific post, where Gen Bajwa was accused of shutting down MIRV on external pressure by a Plmn troll. It was sarcastic in nature.

and also let me busted the myth of targetting Israel... Musharaf ROLLED BACK Pakistan's ICBM program under US pressure...

You can't fire with 180 degrees... the flight highly dependent on the payload. Hence, Shaheen III can't reach where Pakistanis want lol

View attachment 710410
Range represents displacement, armchair.
Not Travel distance [emoji23][emoji23]

NOTAM means danger zone for aerial traffic, in case of Shaheen targeted at 2300km much less than NOTAM range. Wait and Watch for the Wanting.

Back
Top Bottom