What's new

Pakistan Issues Another NOTAM Warning

We are watching carefully bro. Let's not jump to conclusions yet.

I know when I see one. This person reacts very negatively in every topic related to Pakistan. The truth is you guys already know this.

Oh Bother. Says "Chaiwala".

56er Air filled Baloon, has it's air taken out gradually.
Going from 26er after last launch a week ago by Pakistan , to 16er.
And if Missile tested is "Ababeel", expect the 56er to turn in to 6er and collapse.

Did you miss the part when I said "maybe". Read next time....

Here, no spoiler just plain English for you, extra large font.

MAYBE
That 'maybe' was more an expression of wishfullness than it was of probability.

That 'maybe' was more an expression of wishfullness than it was of probability.

It was both, see how I did that?
Now, stop with the nitpicking. It's not impressing anyone.....
I know when I see one. This person reacts very negatively in every topic related to Pakistan. The truth is you guys already know this.

Bro this sort of stuff we are well versed in. Let's see.

This @RAMPAGE is anti-state. I am surprised the mods have still allowed this garbage to roam around on this forum.
I am anti-stupidity, yes. I think chauvinists are stupid. I do not make thoughtless agreement, a most detestable thing in any context, a precondition for loyalty towards the state - whatever that term may signify.

There, you have a confession.

It was both, see how I did that?
Now, stop with the nitpicking. It's not impressing anyone.....

Bro this sort of stuff we are well versed in. Let's see.

See how he keeps arguing. His problem is with Pakistan. Let's face it. Every person on this forum already knows it. He gets ignored in almost every topic. He spews hate against Pakistan. We get lengthy bans, but these Pakistan haters are allowed to spew hate.

Folks is it true news, i am more confused looking at this thread, was NOTAM issues by Pakistan ?

I am putting my money on Ababeel, as someone in previous pages explained correctly, the Systems used in S3 are similar if not identical in Ababeel, so if the recent S3 test was a success with possible new upgrades or systems than all they have to do is put them in the Ababeel and test it, or maybe they have already done the testing on computers before the actual test.

We were expecting another one... personally speaking. :enjoy:
A new one or old one
and also let me busted the myth of targetting Israel... Musharaf ROLLED BACK Pakistan's ICBM program under US pressure...

You can't fire with 180 degrees... the flight highly dependent on the payload. Hence, Shaheen III can't reach where Pakistanis want lol

View attachment 710410
I always knew it. And ICBM is still on. Even if Musharraf abandoned it. Kiyani most likely brought it back. We need to reveal at least a 5000 KM range missile plus increase power of our nuclear warheads and produce at least 100 KT warheads.

It is much harder to get from 0-3000km range for a missile. But easier to get from 3000km-8000km since most of the development has been complete and its just a matter of stacking rockets on top of another.
No brother its not that easy.

Back
Top Bottom