What's new

Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

There is NO ISI in BD but only RAW that is carrying out nefarious activities in BD with active support from a blood thirsty secular pro-indian regime.

You asked for it, so here it is....Straight from the horse's mouth - none other than your own ex ISI chief, General Assad Durrani.

Former ISI chief Asad Durrani, during a hearing by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, admitted that the ISI funded Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) during the 1991 Bangladeshi general election. The ISI has been allegedly active in Bangladesh whenever the BNP has ruled the country. It has been also alleged of using Bangladesh to logistically and financially support insurgent groups of Northeast India. Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Zabiuddin Ansari revealed that Yasin Bhatkal, chief of Indian Mujahideen, is going undercover in Bangladesh with ISI's help.

He also said that Pakistani diplomatic staff of Bangladesh provided him fake documents like passport. Bangladeshi Home Minister Saharah Khatun said,"Sometimes you find that Pakistan ISI and terrorists operating in this country. Law enforcement agencies have arrested Pak ISI terrorists. It is true that they are there in the country. All the SAARC countries should work together to fight against this menace."

User:Vibhijain/Inter-Services Intelligence activities in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That ISI funding myth has already been busted. Even BAL scums don't bring that up now. Don't know if u r being disingenuous or ignorant but the former ISI chief himself denied the claim. It was literally made up by the Indian pagan run Khaleej Times and later propagated by pro-indian outlets like BDnews and daily star.

Durrani denies funding BNP for '91 polls

Infact pro-indian mouth piece daily star later apologized for spreading such a fabricated news.

The Daily Star stands corrected

And u r posting wikipedia? seriously ? Goes to show that u hindutvadis are only good and lying and making myths.

@a_b @Bilal Khan 777

U can also get yourself informed @bongbang if you didn't already know. But u chapatis r low life liars anyway so most likely u will keep on repeating the myth like a broken tape recorder.

Last edited:
Fyi, I have read all those books - and some more. More importantly I have lived through the events. So I know well what I am writing.
well, read them again, because one sentence that all of them have in common is "the Indian Army used to capture places for the Mukhti Bani, but to the Indian Army's annoyance the Mukhti Bani would flee once the PA counterattacked"

Just like Khalida Zia and her team is clearly agent of India.
The agents are not JI and BNP but those
1.Both Pakistan and BD leadership had made several attempts to negotiate an end to the War. The Shah of Iran, the Americans and the Lebanese leader of the time made various attempts. But all got defeated by India's Katulya-niti. India wanted both BD and Pakistan to bleed. It wanted PA in BD to be so demoralized and disjointed that IA could just walk in and claim a Maha victory.
2. If the war had continued our govt would have moved into a freed area where they could be less under India's grip. Meanwhile Charu Majumdar's Naxals and NE FFs would have reactivated. Pak political leadership of the time was morally corrupt and debauched. They were unable to see through India's game. Otherwise '71 might have freed W Bengal and NE from Indian subjugation.

One respected member called here BNP and JI Pak agents, in continuity of your above words and past experiences one can asses that it was the corrupt Pak leadership and paid Indian agents which were the main cause of breakup of country, not general public of West Pak. Further we should forget past and join hands for future.

In case of Pak it is not hidden truth that Pak public has soft corner for entire BD public and for current opposition but not for current govt which are blindly following India and killing their own people. Those JI people are your own.
Every true Muslim in this world is connected to other Muslims free from boundaries or history. If something happens in any Muslim country people of Pak try to help them. The survival is in joining hands, what is hapening in Syria and Yemen should be eye opener for BD govt.

U can also get yourself informed @bongbang if you didn't already know. But u chapatis r low life liars anyway so most likely u will keep on repeating the myth like a broken tape recorder.

They took money or not it doesnt prove that they are ISI agent. But their pattern of work history harboring extremists, birth which are anti BD and interlinked with external elements. Something that is beyond comprehension of lower grade people like you. Btw IS how many Shia, Hindus, Bloggers or foreigners you killed today?

They took money or not it doesnt prove that they are ISI agent. But their pattern of work history harboring extremists, birth which are anti BD and interlinked with external elements. Something that is beyond comprehension of lower grade people like you. Btw IS how many Shia, Hindus, Bloggers or foreigners you killed today?
The question should be how many true Muslims butchered by BD Govt and Thugs Today? Your own nationals are condemning acts of hatred.

There is NO ISI in BD but only RAW that is carrying out nefarious activities in BD with active support from a blood thirsty secular pro-indian regime.

That ISI funding myth has already been busted. Even BAL scums don't bring that up now. Don't know if u r being disingenuous or ignorant but the former ISI chief himself denied the claim. It was literally made up by the Indian pagan run Khaleej Times and later propagated by pro-indian outlets like BDnews and daily star.

Durrani denies funding BNP for '91 polls

Infact pro-indian mouth piece daily star later apologized for spreading such a fabricated news.

The Daily Star stands corrected

And u r posting wikipedia? seriously ? Goes to show that u hindutvadis are only good and lying and making myths.

@a_b @Bilal Khan 777

A BD's typical boot licking!
kiss-boots-173.gif

Stop making an a$$ of yourself for once!

Thanks!

you witnessed the war of 1971? why not write a book? i would love to read it

@ It seems you are more interested about the detail events of the then East Pakistan ? " Kia janna chahte hai app ?"

@ Well, my vision was limited up to a Company level as we have not seen more than a Company strength soldier in our locality. Moreso, I was just 14/15 years old. I can narrate only small small events which I saw. So, in those days 3 x Razakars with 303 Rifle were posted to protect it from sabotage in each small breeze or culvert and were given only 10 ammunition each. So, the instructions were from Pak Army "Jab koi mukti wala aye tup lok shuraf goli marte raihna, itne mei ham lok tumhare pecha se akar mukti walo ko khetum kar denge. " So, event goes like this- one day at mid night some muktis really came and started firing on them. Once the Razakars came to know they also fire back. In the mean time 2 x Razakers fled away but one poor Razakar continue to fire till the last bullet. After that what happened nobody knows. In the morning, the local informed that one dead Razakar was lying on the entrance of the over head trench whose both hands are broken and bayoneted. In the late morning Pakistan Army came at the spot. The old father of the Razakar was crying and the JCO of Pakistan Army came and said, " Mat ro, mat ro, tera puttar shaheed hogia, allah ko piyra ho gia ".

@ Ure baba, @bongbang has come, "Ami ekhon nai"- Byi bongbang !

@ It seems you are more interested about the detail events of the then East Pakistan ? " Kia janna chahte hai app ?"

@ Well, my vision was limited up to a Company level as we have not seen more than a Company strength soldier in our locality. Moreso, I was just 14/15 years old. I can narrate only small small events which I saw. So, in those days 3 x Razakars with 303 Rifle were posted to protect it from sabotage in each small breeze or culvert and were given only 10 ammunition each. So, the instructions were from Pak Army "Jab koi mukti wala aye tup lok shuraf goli marte raihna, itne mei ham lok tumhare pecha se akar mukti walo ko khetum kar denge. " So, event goes like this- one day at mid night some muktis really came and started firing on them. Once the Razakars came to know they also fire back. In the mean time 2 x Razakers fled away but one poor Razakar continue to fire till the last bullet. After that what happened nobody knows. In the morning, the local informed that one dead Razakar was lying on the entrance of the over head trench whose both hands are broken and bayoneted. In the late morning Pakistan Army came at the spot. The old father of the Razakar was crying and the JCO of Pakistan Army came and said, " Mat ro, mat ro, tera puttar shaheed hogia, allah ko piyra ho gia ".

@ Ure baba, @bongbang has come, "Ami ekhon nai"- Byi bongbang !
hmm, interesting, i suggested you write a book, because eye witness accounts are very precious for historians, so if you compiled your experiences they would be very useful for the future generations.
btw which area were you in?

Adviser to Bangladesh's Prime Minister on International Crimes, Wali-ur Rahman, today said Pakistan is an epicentre of terrorism and not only India, but his country has also been a victim of its terror activities.
"Pakistan and ISI have been the biggest threat to us as they keep sending their operatives to India and Bangladesh... ISI is still an epicentre of terror...Not only in these two countries, but they also dispatch their operatives to Nepal, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and all over the SAARC countries," Rahman told PTI, on the sidelines of two-day,Megacity Security Conference ; that began here today.
"They are a destabilising force. They tried to destabilise us too, but failed. They set up 101 training camps on our soil to train Indians to fight against Indians. But we pushed them back with the active support of India. We cannot think that Pakistan should use our land for anti-India activities," Rahman, a former Secretary in Bangladesh's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said.
The conference is being attended by policy makers, law enforcement officials, security experts and leading thinkers representing eight different countries. They will share first- hand experience about dealing with security policy in some of world's megacities such as Mumbai, New York, Istanbul, Chicago, Manila, Dhaka, Nairobi and Mexico.
Terming India a friend in true sense, Rahman, an expert on national security and counter-terrorism, said, "Bengalis are very emotional people. Every Bengali is with us, except two political outfits Jamaat-e-Islami and Bangladesh Nationalist Party, who supported ISI in our country."
"But when Sheikh Hasina took over as the Prime Minister of the country in 1996, she got rid of ISI and sent me to Delhi to meet the then Home Secretary Padmanabhan. I followed his advice, made a list of ISI training centres and successfully eliminated them," Rahman said, adding, there may be a few ISI elements active in the country as of now.
Pointing to the helplessness of Pakistan government, Rahman said, "The main plotter of Mumbai attacks is walking freely and we can easily think what kind of position Nawaz Sharif has as Prime Minister there.

Defence News, Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

Hence proved:- Bangladesh is a province of INDIA under hasina aunty :)

ok india but BD ? isi have no free time to play kids like bd :rofl: haseena alone is enough to start civil war in BD

well whoever wrote this article must be thanked , Bangladesh is a province / part India :) , ISI is in India i know ISI in Bangladesh i cannot stop laughing
ISI can do anything at anytime in BD but they are not doing it

Bangladesh acting over its size....they should stop making laughing stock of themselves..ISI is a player on global stage..which forged its nerves from direct experience of cold war..

hmm, interesting, i suggested you write a book, because eye witness accounts are very precious for historians, so if you compiled your experiences they would be very useful for the future generations.
btw which area were you in?

@asad71 is the best suited person here in this forum. I don't agree with all his views. But a man reserves his rights to keep his views.

RAW has more network then anyone in BD and RAW is going strong In BD :)
RAW is dangerous
Pakistan is not interested as i am sure they want stable in region and stable BD
Pakistan ISI can make BD like Syria and Libya in a month
India give support and money to BAL so what the problem Pakistan give support to BNP Jammat

Bangladesh acting over its size....they should stop making laughing stock of themselves..ISI is a player on global stage..which forged its nerves from direct experience of cold war..

I will challenge that opinion of yours. I want to know what do you exactly mean by 'acting over its size'.

Back
Top Bottom