What's new

Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

The fact that current regime is an indian puppet is common knowledge. India invested plenty of resources to consolidate BAL's grip over BD.

Opposition politicians from BNP and JeI have been murdered via complicit & awamised judiciary. JeI is regarded as one of the major impediments to indian hegemony in BD and hence they became major targets of Indo-awamis. They r not being killed for 71 or for pro-pakistanism , but purely for political reasons as they pose a threat to indian puppets in BD. All of them r completely innocent of the accusation indo-awamis concocted against them.

Awamileague wants to keep BD entangled in the indo-awami version of 71 as that best serves Indian interest in the region. And that includes PAK bashing whenever possible. Its a pathetic state of affairs in BD.

I don't know why u think i would be rude. As a muslim I do not believe in the fallacy of nationalism and egoistic jargons. I try my best not to give a rude vibe via my posts but sometimes can't help it because of hindutvadis and islamophobes who run wild on PDF.
so you do agree about indian influence in BD and its ties with PAK ?

more events please

@ "Kia likh khe, events tu ham sam bhul gai ".

@ At that time (December 1968) I was in Rawalpindi reading in C. B. Sir Syed School & College beside Mal Road. One day, while coming from school I saw a big “Jalush” on the Mal Road coming out from our school & college. They also forced me to join the “Jalush “ but some how I escaped as I was waiting for my father to peak me up. It was a student wing of Pakistan People’s Party. We all had a soft corner for PPP. The slogans were like this, “ Ayub kutha hai ! hai !, gali gali me shor hai Ayub pakka chor hai “.I am sure these types of slogans are still prevailing in Pakistan. The “Jalush” straight way went to Hotel Inter Continental and broke the glasses of ground floor. They also damaged the big statue of Christmas which was placed at the 3rd floor of the hotel lobby. On the way back they broke all the street lights and other commercial sign posts. Soon the beauty of great Mall road became “Gede ka phool”. That was the 1st time I saw destructive attitudes of the political parties. One day my father took me to Liakat Garden and there I listened the address of Z A Butto. One day, while I was coming from school I saw a man sitting with the road labour and taking food with them. Then some body told me this was Zulfi. Zulfi had a charismatic character who had the capability to convince anybody in his side.

@ Once the agitation against Ayub was at peak, he resigned. But the fact is Ayub did not resigned rather some Generals who were pro-Bhutto forced him to resign. Prominent among them was general Gul Hassan. So, on 25 March 1969 General Yahya made a silent military coup and came to power and declared Martial Law. It was 01 January 1970, the Martial Law Govt had withdrawn all restriction from all political parties and they were free to campaign for their manifesto.

@ By this time PPP had made a strong grip in West Pakistan. At that time Muslim Leaque was divided into 3 fractions viz, Convention Muslim Leaque, Council Muslim Leaque and Qaummi Muslim Leaque.Fazlul Kader Chow from East Pakistan (East Bengal) was the President of all Pakistan Convention Muslim Leaque. He was very dynamic and had a good hold in East Pakistan. During Ayub’s regime he was the Speaker of the Pakistan Parliament at Islamabad. This Convention Muslim Leaque was created by Ayub while in Power..Still, this Muslim Leaque was very powerful in greater Pakistan. But man behind the gun was Yahya himself. He started making conspiracy not to allow any fraction of ML to come to power. In that case he might be trialed. To execute his conspiracy and to make the ML party weak, he at once froze the central fund of the Convention Muslim Leaque. In their He then froze the Bank Accounts of members of 22 Industrial Families. Soon, he forced retirement near about 500 Civil Servant(CSP) cadres mostly aligned with Muslim Leaque politics. All these actions of ML govt were weakening the hold of Convention Muslim Leaque and on the hand helping PPP and Awami Leaque to hold the grip. Side by side Yahya continued to had a secret meeting with Mujib and Bhutto.

@ Once restriction on political parties were lifted Jamat-e-Islami of East Bengal decided to hold a central meeting at Dacca on 18 January 1970 where Moulana Moududi was made the Chief Guest. That was the beginning of political campaign of Jammat. Once the reporter asked Mujib about the in coming arrival of Moududi, Mujib confidently said,” People of Bengal will not allow Moududi to speak a single word in Dacca”. Once Moududi came to Dacca and went to speak to the public, the Awami cadres blasted bomb on the public gather, fired many rounds of bullets and finally burned the stage. Around 3/ 4 people dies and around 300/400 people were injured. That was the end of Moududi political campaign in the East Bengal. Since then no where in east Bengal Jammat was allow a free campaign, where ever they went their stage was burned. By seeing this Head of Convention Muslim Fuzlul Kader Chow challenged Mujib that he would hold a political rally in the same place on 24th January 1970. Many follower’s Convention Muslim Leaque gathered in Dacca and with lot of “Josh” gathered at the central meeting. Fazlul Kader Chow came to dias and said where is Awami Leaque? This very moment thousand of stones and bomb were blasted on the meeting and finally the meeting was abandoned. Around 300 people were injured and ¾ people were killed. That was the political state of affair in the then East Pakistan and Martial Law govt was completely silent--- and seating at their balcony and making an appreciation that “Lalke legange Pakistan “.Had Pakistan Martial Law regime were a little bit serious about equal footing of all political parties in Pakistan specially in East Pakistan then the political situation could had been a little bit different. Now, whom to blame ? “ Kia sara dosh mera tha ?,kuch tumara tha ! kuch mera tha! aur shahed ham dono ka tha !”.

@ "Kia likh khe, events tu ham sam bhul gai ".

@ At that time (December 1968) I was in Rawalpindi reading in C. B. Sir Syed School & College beside Mal Road. One day, while coming from school I saw a big “Jalush” on the Mal Road coming out from our school & college. They also forced me to join the “Jalush “ but some how I escaped as I was waiting for my father to peak me up. It was a student wing of Pakistan People’s Party. We all had a soft corner for PPP. The slogans were like this, “ Ayub kutha hai ! hai !, gali gali me shor hai Ayub pakka chor hai “.I am sure these types of slogans are still prevailing in Pakistan. The “Jalush” straight way went to Hotel Inter Continental and broke the glasses of ground floor. They also damaged the big statue of Christmas which was placed at the 3rd floor of the hotel lobby. On the way back they broke all the street lights and other commercial sign posts. Soon the beauty of great Mall road became “Gede ka phool”. That was the 1st time I saw destructive attitudes of the political parties. One day my father took me to Liakat Garden and there I listened the address of Z A Butto. One day, while I was coming from school I saw a man sitting with the road labour and taking food with them. Then some body told me this was Zulfi. Zulfi had a charismatic character who had the capability to convince anybody in his side.

@ Once the agitation against Ayub was at peak, he resigned. But the fact is Ayub did not resigned rather some Generals who were pro-Bhutto forced him to resign. Prominent among them was general Gul Hassan. So, on 25 March 1969 General Yahya made a silent military coup and came to power and declared Martial Law. It was 01 January 1970, the Martial Law Govt had withdrawn all restriction from all political parties and they were free to campaign for their manifesto.

@ By this time PPP had made a strong grip in West Pakistan. At that time Muslim Leaque was divided into 3 fractions viz, Convention Muslim Leaque, Council Muslim Leaque and Qaummi Muslim Leaque.Fazlul Kader Chow from East Pakistan (East Bengal) was the President of all Pakistan Convention Muslim Leaque. He was very dynamic and had a good hold in East Pakistan. During Ayub’s regime he was the Speaker of the Pakistan Parliament at Islamabad. This Convention Muslim Leaque was created by Ayub while in Power..Still, this Muslim Leaque was very powerful in greater Pakistan. But man behind the gun was Yahya himself. He started making conspiracy not to allow any fraction of ML to come to power. In that case he might be trialed. To execute his conspiracy and to make the ML party weak, he at once froze the central fund of the Convention Muslim Leaque. In their He then froze the Bank Accounts of members of 22 Industrial Families. Soon, he forced retirement near about 500 Civil Servant(CSP) cadres mostly aligned with Muslim Leaque politics. All these actions of ML govt were weakening the hold of Convention Muslim Leaque and on the hand helping PPP and Awami Leaque to hold the grip. Side by side Yahya continued to had a secret meeting with Mujib and Bhutto.

@ Once restriction on political parties were lifted Jamat-e-Islami of East Bengal decided to hold a central meeting at Dacca on 18 January 1970 where Moulana Moududi was made the Chief Guest. That was the beginning of political campaign of Jammat. Once the reporter asked Mujib about the in coming arrival of Moududi, Mujib confidently said,” People of Bengal will not allow Moududi to speak a single word in Dacca”. Once Moududi came to Dacca and went to speak to the public, the Awami cadres blasted bomb on the public gather, fired many rounds of bullets and finally burned the stage. Around 3/ 4 people dies and around 300/400 people were injured. That was the end of Moududi political campaign in the East Bengal. Since then no where in east Bengal Jammat was allow a free campaign, where ever they went their stage was burned. By seeing this Head of Convention Muslim Fuzlul Kader Chow challenged Mujib that he would hold a political rally in the same place on 24th January 1970. Many follower’s Convention Muslim Leaque gathered in Dacca and with lot of “Josh” gathered at the central meeting. Fazlul Kader Chow came to dias and said where is Awami Leaque? This very moment thousand of stones and bomb were blasted on the meeting and finally the meeting was abandoned. Around 300 people were injured and ¾ people were killed. That was the political state of affair in the then East Pakistan and Martial Law govt was completely silent--- and seating at their balcony and making an appreciation that “Lalke legange Pakistan “.Had Pakistan Martial Law regime were a little bit serious about equal footing of all political parties in Pakistan specially in East Pakistan then the political situation could had been a little bit different. Now, whom to blame ? “ Kia sara dosh mera tha ?,kuch tumara tha ! kuch mera tha! aur shahed ham dono ka tha !”.

کُج اُنج وی راہواں اوکھیاں سَن

کج گَل وِچ غماں دا طوق وی سی

کج شہر دے لوک وی ظالم سَن

کج سانوں مرن دا شوق وی سی

کُج اُنج وی راہواں اوکھیاں سَن

کج گَل وِچ غماں دا طوق وی سی

کج شہر دے لوک وی ظالم سَن

کج سانوں مرن دا شوق وی سی

@ Kia likha hai bhai ? Ham tu urdu pharna bhul gai. Request to translate in English or "roman urdu".

Provoked 1975 Sheikh Mujib's family and Bengali nationalist leaders' assassination. Which prolonged decade long military dictatorship in the country. Also BNP JeI are local agents of ISI.
And also played role in 2013 election.. less than 10% Bangladeshi participated...because of ISI.. So much influenced :rofl:...

@ Kia likha hai bhai ? Ham tu urdu pharna bhul gai. Request to translate in English or "roman urdu".
kuch unj wi rawan aukhian san (the paths were difficult) (For East Pakistanis)
kuch gal wich gham da thok wi si (and there were chains of sadness in our necks) (For West Pakistanis)
kuch sheher da log wi zalim sun (the people of the city were cruel) (For East Pakistanis)
kcuh sanu maran the shok we si (and we had the urge to die) (For West Pakistanis)

Provoked 1975 Sheikh Mujib's family and Bengali nationalist leaders' assassination. Which prolonged decade long military dictatorship in the country. Also BNP JeI are local agents of ISI.
good to know ISI is serving Bangladesh people. ISI should have permanent Bangladesh branch.

Sheikh Mujib was killed by ultra leftists who saw him as too Muslim minded.

Super power BD not joining hands with supa puwa India. Like how can we counter this massive force. :rolleyes:

By educating your future generations to be peaceful with their neighbours. I don't have much hope with the current generation.

Back
Top Bottom