What's new

Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

RAW has more network then anyone in BD and RAW is going strong In BD :)
RAW is dangerous
Pakistan is not interested as i am sure they want stable in region and stable BD
Pakistan ISI can make BD like Syria and Libya in a month
India give support and money to BAL so what the problem Pakistan give support to BNP Jammat

You are happy over a hostile agency running covert programs on your land and turning it into a battle ground..haha!

@asad71 is the best suited person here in this forum. I don't agree with all his views. But a man reserves his rights to keep his views.

I am game - if there is a sponsor.

RAW has more network then anyone in BD and RAW is going strong In BD :)
RAW is dangerous
Pakistan is not interested as i am sure they want stable in region and stable BD
Pakistan ISI can make BD like Syria and Libya in a month
India give support and money to BAL so what the problem Pakistan give support to BNP Jammat

ISI, by announcement, has left BD. Pak diplomats have been visiting our leaders telling them that they were pulling out and that we should not expect any assistance from them. Meanwhile, RAW, through the mischief of opening visa offices in several district towns, now have a geographical coverage of BD.

hmm, interesting, i suggested you write a book, because eye witness accounts are very precious for historians, so if you compiled your experiences they would be very useful for the future generations.
btw which area were you in?

@ That's a secret ! RAW is in and around me ? By the way, I had been in and around your locality before 1971. I came last from your country (Rawalpindi) on 12 December 1970 leaving my parents there. Later in December 1973 they finally re-repatriated to Bangladesh. So, I was alone here for 03 years without any information about my family.

@ So, it was mid of July 1971, some body from local Thana office informed to me that I have to meet Major saab at Thakurgaon Army camp regarding my returning to Pakistan to meet my family. Now, I was in a deli ma what to do ? The city Thakugaon was around 50/60 km from our home. Thakugaon was a Sub-Divisional town where 1 x EPR Wing(Battalion) was located .The Pakistani Major who was commanding the Wing had 2 x Lion and there was a big iron cage inside the Battalion besides the Quarter Guard. Every day these Lion/Tiger used to consume huge amount of meet.Once the revolt/mutiny started(27 March 1971), the local EPR also revolted and dis-armed non Bengali of the Battalion. Soon they were killed including their family members. During those days around 25 % were non-Bengali and rest were Bengalise.Within 2/3 days all clear except the Battalion Commander. He had a two storied building and fixed automatic rifles/LMG's at the roof top. Who ever comes near to the building he used to fire automatic. In this way he continued for 3/4 days. The whole Battalion was coward to enter the building complex. Some even went to border areas to take advice from BSF but BSF had turned down the request. Mean while many Bahares were killed in the town and inside the industrial complexes. Local students and Awami leaders joined the arena . Many looted the Banks. On the 4rth day, the Major gave up and started reciting "Quran" . Then the people entered the complex and killed him prima facie and then his dead body was rounded up in the city. Soon on the 1st week of April 1971 the Pakistani striking force came from Saidpur and entered the town where they found the dead bodies were still there. Reinforcement came from Lalmonir Hat airport(near Rangpur) from Dacca by C-132 (USA made) . Miracally, the Pakistani Troops did not took revenge on the very first day, of course silently they killed some people, some were taken away but never came. After 2/3 days situation became normal as if nothing had happened. I saw Pakistani flag every where. every day, local people are gathering and chanting slogan," Narao Takbir, Allah hu akbar, Pakistan Zinza Bad ". Pakistani film were regularly screening on the only Cinema hall. every where there were check post, all Bihares having guns in their shoulder. Every one were scared of them. They used to enter to local hotel eat as much as they can but no money. No body dared to ask money from them. But Pakistan Army used to pay the money.
(To be continued only for Jf Thunder)

Last edited:
There is NO ISI in BD but only RAW that is carrying out nefarious activities in BD with active support from a blood thirsty secular pro-indian regime.

That ISI funding myth has already been busted. Even BAL scums don't bring that up now. Don't know if u r being disingenuous or ignorant but the former ISI chief himself denied the claim. It was literally made up by the Indian pagan run Khaleej Times and later propagated by pro-indian outlets like BDnews and daily star.

Durrani denies funding BNP for '91 polls

Infact pro-indian mouth piece daily star later apologized for spreading such a fabricated news.

The Daily Star stands corrected

And u r posting wikipedia? seriously ? Goes to show that u hindutvadis are only good and lying and making myths.

@a_b @Bilal Khan 777

U can also get yourself informed @bongbang if you didn't already know. But u chapatis r low life liars anyway so most likely u will keep on repeating the myth like a broken tape recorder.
since you are a bengali i want you to inform us about the stabbing of journalists and hanging of pro-pakians in bangladesh because in pakistan it is considered that current govt of bangla is indian puppet and try not to be rude like others

since you are a bengali i want you to inform us about the stabbing of journalists and hanging of pro-pakians in bangladesh because in pakistan it is considered that current govt of bangla is indian puppet and try not to be rude like others

The fact that current regime is an indian puppet is common knowledge. India invested plenty of resources to consolidate BAL's grip over BD.

Opposition politicians from BNP and JeI have been murdered via complicit & awamised judiciary. JeI is regarded as one of the major impediments to indian hegemony in BD and hence they became major targets of Indo-awamis. They r not being killed for 71 or for pro-pakistanism , but purely for political reasons as they pose a threat to indian puppets in BD. All of them r completely innocent of the accusation indo-awamis concocted against them.

Awamileague wants to keep BD entangled in the indo-awami version of 71 as that best serves Indian interest in the region. And that includes PAK bashing whenever possible. Its a pathetic state of affairs in BD.

I don't know why u think i would be rude. As a muslim I do not believe in the fallacy of nationalism and egoistic jargons. I try my best not to give a rude vibe via my posts but sometimes can't help it because of hindutvadis and islamophobes who run wild on PDF.

@ That's a secret ! RAW is in and around me ? By the way, I had been in and around your locality before 1971. I came last from your country (Rawalpindi) on 12 December 1970 leaving my parents there. Later in December 1973 they finally re-repatriated to Bangladesh. So, I was alone here for 03 years without any information about my family.

@ So, it was mid of July 1971, some body from local Thana office informed to me that I have to meet Major saab at Thakurgaon Army camp regarding my returning to Pakistan to meet my family. Now, I was in a deli ma what to do ? The city Thakugaon was around 50/60 km from our home. Thakugaon was a Sub-Divisional town where 1 x EPR Wing(Battalion) was located .The Pakistani Major who was commanding the Wing had 2 x Lion and there was a big iron cage inside the Battalion besides the Quarter Guard. Every day these Lion/Tiger used to consume huge amount of meet.Once the revolt/mutiny started(27 March 1971), the local EPR also revolted and dis-armed non Bengali of the Battalion. Soon they were killed including their family members. During those days around 25 % were non-Bengali and rest were Bengalise.Within 2/3 days all clear except the Battalion Commander. He had a two storied building and fixed automatic rifles/LMG's at the roof top. Who ever comes near to the building he used to fire automatic. In this way he continued for 3/4 days. The whole Battalion was coward to enter the building complex. Some even went to border areas to take advice from BSF but BSF had turned down the request. Mean while many Bahares were killed in the town and inside the industrial complexes. Local students and Awami leaders joined the arena . Many looted the Banks. On the 4rth day, the Major gave up and started reciting "Quran" . Then the people entered the complex and killed him prima facie and then his dead body was rounded up in the city. Soon on the 1st week of April 1971 the Pakistani striking force came from Saidpur and entered the town where they found the dead bodies were still there. Reinforcement came from Lalmonir Hat airport(near Rangpur) from Dacca by C-132 (USA made) . Miracally, the Pakistani Troops did not took revenge on the very first day, of course silently they killed some people, some were taken away but never came. After 2/3 days situation became normal as if nothing had happened. I saw Pakistani flag every where. every day, local people are gathering and chanting slogan," Narao Takbir, Allah hu akbar, Pakistan Zinza Bad ". Pakistani film were regularly screening on the only Cinema hall. every where there were check post, all Bihares having guns in their shoulder. Every one were scared of them. They used to enter to local hotel eat as much as they can but no money. No body dared to ask money from them. But Pakistan Army used to pay the money.
(To be continued only for Jf Thunder)
thank you, please continue :)

thank you, please continue :)

@ Once we decided that I along with my grandfather will go to Thakurgaon and meet the Major Saab. Day before many people came to me and suggested not to go to Army camp. Some body told me that he heard they are 2 x Royal Bengal tigers inside the camp and every day Punjabis used to throw Bengalise inside the cage. Now, the problem arose how to travel this 40/50 km as there was no train or bus was running. Some time train runs but due to the act of Mukties it always disrupted. Finally, one fine morning we started by walking along the railway line. By this time I had a lot of experience by walking as many a times I had gone to Indian border markets around 40/60 km (up & down). By walking around 30/35 km we got one "Rickshaw" and then we quickly board on it. After crossing around 5/6 km we find one small check post manned by a local Police and 2 x Beharees. Then again after crossing 2 km another Check Post manned by the Pakistan Army. This check post was placed as there was a 1st bridge on Tangon river.They stopped and asked for "Dandy Card", I told him in pure urdu, "chacha jee hamare paas tu koi dandy card nahi hai, hame Major saab se milna hai, in the mean time, somebody from the back shouted, bachche logo ko chur do ".

@ So, our "Rickshaw" again started, after crossing around 2 km we were again checked at send check post on the river side. This time through check for any arms. It was just 500 metre short of the town. Now, I could feel there were lot of people in and around. Soon we entered the town and then went to SDO's office (Sub-Divisional Officer) but he was not in the office. We come to know that he has gone to meet the Major Saab in side the camp. Then some one suggested to meet the SDO at his residence. Accordingly, we went and he suggested to come to his office on the next day. Next, at first we went to meet the SDO and we had a long conversation in Bengali. He suggested not to move now, soon the schools & colleges will open. He then talked in phone with Major Saab. After getting green signal we went to Army camp. The Pakistan Army camp was established at the location of EPR Wing HQ. It was well protected by a river in one side. So, finally we went to camp, at the check post one Sepoy just asked and showed the direction of the office. We were all alone moving slowly towards Major' office, suddenly I heard the sound of roaring of tiger, I was then completely shaken. Then I saw their cage just beside our path. There were two iron cages where in one cage the tigers used to stay and another cage their food were prepared & kept. So, this was the place where so many stories were made and rumored in to the market. Thanks God, I had the opportunity to see that particular place. Then somebody shouted “jaldi karo, woha par mat rook ”. One think, I had marked while going most of the troops were not looking “Punjabi” then I saw there in their shoulder some think written, “Baluch”. So, it was a Baluch Regiment. Now, I could gauge that Battalion HQ was located at Dinajpur. Finally, we could reach the office. I talked with the runner and informed about the case. The runner said, “ap lok yeha par betiy” then he informed Major Saab. After some time we were called in. The Major said that he has received a letter from GHQ via HQ, Easter Command and it was his sole responsibility to dispatch me to West Pakistan in safe and sound. I differ, and explained my argument. The Major looked at me and said, “ Are you sure ? “ I said, “yes I am sure, I want to stay back’. The Maj said, “ Yar tum Bangali lok bohat ziada samajte ho”. Finally, I gave a bond that I would stay back. So, after meeting with Major Saab all my myths were gone. Eralier we had an idea that every day they used to brought many Bengalise and at mid night they were killed in Thakurgaon Army camp and some were given to the Tiger.

Last edited:
@ Once we decided that I along with my grandfather will go to Thakurgaon and meet the Major Saab. Day before many people came to me and suggested not to go to Army camp. Some body told me that he heard they are 2 x Royal Bengal tigers inside the camp and every day Punjabis used to throw Bengalise inside the cage. Now, the problem arose how to travel this 40/50 km as there was no train or bus was running. Some time train runs but due to the act of Mukties it always disrupted. Finally, one fine morning we started by walking along the railway line. By this time I had a lot of experience by walking as many a times I had gone to Indian border markets around 40/60 km (up & down). By walking around 30/35 km we got one "Rickshaw" and then we quickly board on it. After crossing around 5/6 km we find one small check post manned by a local Police and 2 x Beharees. Then again after crossing 2 km another Check Post manned by the Pakistan Army. This check post was placed as there was a 1st bridge on Tangon river.They stopped and asked for "Dandy Card", I told him in pure urdu, "chacha jee hamare paas tu koi dandy card nahi hai, hame Major saab se milna hai, in the mean time, somebody from the back shouted, bachche logo ko chur do ".

@ So, our "Rickshaw" again started, after crossing around 2 km we were again checked at send check post on the river side. This time through check for any arms. It was just 500 metre short of the town. Now, I could feel there were lot of people in and around. Soon we entered the town and then went to SDO's office (Sub-Divisional Officer) but he was not in the office. We come to know that he has gone to meet the Major Saab in side the camp. Then some one suggested to meet the SDO at his residence. Accordingly, we went and he suggested to come to his office on the next day. Next, at first we went to meet the SDO and we had a long conversation in Bengali. He suggested not to move now, soon the schools & colleges will open. He then talked in phone with Major Saab. After getting green signal we went to Army camp. The Pakistan Army camp was established at the location of EPR Wing HQ. It was well protected by a river in one side. So, finally we went to camp, at the check post one Sepoy just asked and showed the direction of the office. We were all alone moving slowly towards Major' office, suddenly I heard the sound of roaring of tiger, I was then completely shaken. Then I saw their cage just beside our path. There were two iron cages where in one cage the tigers used to stay and another cage their food were prepared & kept. So, this was the place where so many stories were made and rumored in to the market. Thanks God, I had the opportunity to see that particular place. Then somebody shouted “jaldi karo, woha par mat rook ”. One think, I had marked while going most of the troops were not looking “Punjabi” then I saw there in their shoulder some think written, “Baluch”. So, it was a Baluch Regiment. Now, I could gauge that Battalion HQ was located at Dinajpur. Finally, we could reach the office. I talked with the runner and informed about the case. The runner said, “ap lok yeha par betiy” then he informed Major Saab. After some time we were called in. The Major said that he has received a letter from GHQ via HQ, Easter Command and it was his sole responsibility to dispatch me to West Pakistan in safe and sound. I differ, and explained my argument. The Major looked at me and said, “ Are you sure ? “ I said, “yes I am sure, I want to stay back’. The Maj said, “ Yar tum Bangali lok bohat ziada samajte ho”. Finally, I gave a bond that I would stay back. So, after meeting with Major Saab all my myths were gone. Eralier we had an idea that every day they used to brought many Bengalise and at mid night they were killed in Thakurgaon Army camp and some were given to the Tiger.
interesting, cant wait for the next session

Just what India wanted to hear since all their attempts to isolate Pakistan bore no fruit. Must have felt satisfying.

Khairiat Sir? you havent been posting...............

Back
Top Bottom