What's new

Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

Dont make useless comments. Use your time wisely.
Don't waste your time here, go make Bangladesh strong then come and cry on forums. All you can do is try and get cosy with Indian, who would piss on you the first chance they got. Remember their government actually expects an ISIS attack launched from "your" territory.

Deflection, thy name is stupidity.

1.If you are a military man you would know the Principles of War. Yahya as CGS had written or edited all the PA pamphlets/books on tactics and strategy. Tikka was an instructor at the IMA Dehra Dun. Niazi used to be a Commandant of SI&T. Khadim Husain was a CI at PMA. Rahim Khan was accepted as the top notch instructor type in PA. Now tell me a single principle of war that PA had followed. Name just one. Op Search Light was planned for the initial massacres. But the war continued. Pakistan military op in BD was doomed to fail from the very start.
2. IA had rushed in during the last 13 days after we had mauled PA sufficiently to free almost all rural areas. PA was confined in their encampments mostly and could not move out without strong protective detachments. IA really came into score in a goalkeeper less goal post.
3. For the final conventional battle we had raised three Bdes. Yes, we would have suffered more casualties, but victory was already ours with the BD flag flying in many liberated zones.

Had India not resisted Pakistani initiatives, Bangladesh would not have been created.

There are many aspects to that. If Pakistan and India were friendly neighbours, then India would have allowed Pakistan to send in troops and supplies to East Pakistan. But, what was the reality ?

What more, India had even banned Pakistani overflights after the Indian Airlines flight, Ganga was hijacked and taken to Lahore.

Pakistan had full support from US back then. There was nothing that you could have done if you did not have a powerful backing. The rebellion would have simply been crushed, just like the way did it with the TTP rebels.

A couple of swallows does not a summer make.
Nepal is in the midst of forming its first true Constitution, friction will be there.
Look at the progress.
Nepalese parties agree to advance Constitution amendment bill to accomodate Madhesi's demands | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

As I said, we are all(Myanmar + Thailand+ South Asia - Pakistan) in the midst of great change. In the midst of intertwining our economies and trade.
I really can't fault any of our countries, all of them are doing a great job. The results of these changes happening now will be visible in 10 years in these aforementioned countries.

But their deputy PM has accused you of conspiring to disintegrating their country. May be disintegrating countries is "bright future" in your puny little world but in reality being a colony like BD is or disintergrating a country like in Nepal's case is not "bright future".

Better learn the meaning of the word bright future. Only then your own shithole would be able to be a country with a bright future. :)

I cannot miss the irony of a Pakistani complaining about ethnic minorities ...
If Burma is such an intolerant state why sell them your pride JF-17 ? Oops forgot it is a Chinese designed & made aircraft

I am not complaining bharati. i am just exposing how democratic Myanmar is. Since you are a banana republic yourself, no wonder your compatriots find Myanmar future to be bright. ;)

And we can sell JFT to anyone we want to. Your rant about design and manufacturing doesn't matter as long as the deal goes through and we earn money.

is Bangladesh a country lol an all out Pakistan I Burmese strategic and defence relationship should be solidified to a new level where nuclear weapons are given to Myanmar Burma we gave lots of chance to bengalis to give up their attitude against Pakistan but they didn't listened its time now to massacre bengalis".

then come and cry on forums.

Nobody is crying here actually. Are you? I thought we are passing time here.

Don't waste your time here, go make Bangladesh strong

PDF is a cesspool of anti BD elements, fighting information war is another way to make BD strong.

All you can do is try and get cosy with Indian, who would piss on you the first chance they got.

You dont have any knowledge of Indo BD relation dynamics so keep it that way. It doesnt matter to you anyway as we are distantly related. If I detest you for any matter doesnt mean Im cozy with someone else.

is Bangladesh a country lol an all out Pakistan I Burmese strategic and defence relationship should be solidified to a new level where nuclear weapons are given to Myanmar Burma we gave lots of chance to bengalis to give up their attitude against Pakistan but they didn't listened its time now to massacre bengalis".

Whatever terrorist.

You dont have any knowledge of Indo BD relation dynamics.

Big words... Do you have any idea what they mean, or are you in your own words here to "pass time". I have a good understanding of Indo "Bangla" relation dynamics. You assume far too much, thanks to the wonders of the internet and my e-pal in Dhakka (who is a masters student of International Studies) I get a good picture of Bangladesh and it's relationship with India.

Now if only you spend as much energy to learn your neighbours. I have correspondence with friends, yes "friends" in India, Afghanistan, Iran, China, Bangladesh any other countries where I have visited, lectured, worked or volunteered. I learn from them and they learn from me.

That is why I am on PDF. To learn, to share information and to stop people like you spreading "nonsense". Please go make "Bangladesh" strong, than we can talk about rivalry, right now you are just a toenail clipping in the footnote of history.

Salam!

Doval went to iraq following TTP (Funded by RAW) fleeing to Iraq joining ISIS to save their *** from Pak Army. India and Israel Friends. France decided to recognize Palestine. In return, Israel's Netanyahoo threatened France of sever consequences. Israel commands ISIS (Israel secret intelligence Service) hence india helping ISIS through TTP joining them and providing them intelligence service giving ISIS the idea of Paris attacks for taking revenge on israel's behalf. In Middle East, just look at it. Who had lost? who had suffered damage? Only Muslims are slaughtered by the muslims commanded by Israeli agents. Three I's Alliance.... Israel India ISIS

Had India not resisted Pakistani initiatives, Bangladesh would not have been created.

There are many aspects to that. If Pakistan and India were friendly neighbours, then India would have allowed Pakistan to send in troops and supplies to East Pakistan. But, what was the reality ?

What more, India had even banned Pakistani overflights after the Indian Airlines flight, Ganga was hijacked and taken to Lahore.

Pakistan had full support from US back then. There was nothing that you could have done if you did not have a powerful backing. The rebellion would have simply been crushed, just like the way did it with the TTP rebels.

1.Both Pakistan and BD leadership had made several attempts to negotiate an end to the War. The Shah of Iran, the Americans and the Lebanese leader of the time made various attempts. But all got defeated by India's Katulya-niti. India wanted both BD and Pakistan to bleed. It wanted PA in BD to be so demoralized and disjointed that IA could just walk in and claim a Maha victory.
2. If the war had continued our govt would have moved into a freed area where they could be less under India's grip. Meanwhile Charu Majumdar's Naxals and NE FFs would have reactivated. Pak political leadership of the time was morally corrupt and debauched. They were unable to see through India's game. Otherwise '71 might have freed W Bengal and NE from Indian subjugation.

1.Both Pakistan and BD leadership had made several attempts to negotiate an end to the War. The Shah of Iran, the Americans and the Lebanese leader of the time made various attempts. But all got defeated by India's Katulya-niti. India wanted both BD and Pakistan to bleed. It wanted PA in BD to be so demoralized and disjointed that IA could just walk in and claim a Maha victory.
2. If the war had continued our govt would have moved into a freed area where they could be less under India's grip. Meanwhile Charu Majumdar's Naxals and NE FFs would have reactivated. Pak political leadership of the time was morally corrupt and debauched. They were unable to see through India's game. Otherwise '71 might have freed W Bengal and NE from Indian subjugation.

Your thoughts have coagulated into a jelly, where you yourself don't know what you want.

India had interests in the events related to East Pakistan, it's an established fact and no revelations you are making there. Whether it is in your benefit or not that is the question.
So, you have to choose sides there, whether you wanted an independent Bangladesh or not. If not, then your hatred makes sense. If yes, then, I think both can agree on one point, Indian intervention saved a lot of lives, otherwise the civil war would have carried on for a few more years and most probably eventually be crushed, considering the kind of International support Pakistan used to have back in those days. That's point one.

Secondly, Naxals ? What ? Why ? What is the relation ? How that is even remotely related to Bangladesh liberation war ?

1.If you are a military man you would know the Principles of War. Yahya as CGS had written or edited all the PA pamphlets/books on tactics and strategy. Tikka was an instructor at the IMA Dehra Dun. Niazi used to be a Commandant of SI&T. Khadim Husain was a CI at PMA. Rahim Khan was accepted as the top notch instructor type in PA. Now tell me a single principle of war that PA had followed. Name just one. Op Search Light was planned for the initial massacres. But the war continued. Pakistan military op in BD was doomed to fail from the very start.
2. IA had rushed in during the last 13 days after we had mauled PA sufficiently to free almost all rural areas. PA was confined in their encampments mostly and could not move out without strong protective detachments. IA really came into score in a goalkeeper less goal post.
3. For the final conventional battle we had raised three Bdes. Yes, we would have suffered more casualties, but victory was already ours with the BD flag flying in many liberated zones.
i cannot write whole books upon books here, go research yourself, "Betrayal of East Pakistan" "The Surrender at Decca" and "Witness to Surrender" and tell me how much you mauled the PA before India invaded.
as far as brutalities are concerned by the evil PA go read "Dead Reckoning"

i cannot write whole books upon books here, go research yourself, "Betrayal of East Pakistan" "The Surrender at Decca" and "Witness to Surrender" and tell me how much you mauled the PA before India invaded.

It's a known fact you guys were finding it difficult to transport on our terrain. Sorry, "170,000" Mukti Bani but where did that figure come from or is just hear say? Mukti Bani comprised local villagers, kids from the ages of 13 were taking up arms...

@ I have seen the whole struggle in Northern Area. In our area in 3 Thanas (border areas) not a single Pakistani Army was killed in front to front fight with Muktis till 21 November 1971, Of course some were killed due to mine blast. The Rangpur Brigade was fully intact till 16 December 1971. Only thing that once Indian Army entered the war on 21 November 1971 all elements of Pakistani Army withdrew and took defense ahead of Dinajpur, Saidpur & Nilphamari.

@ I have seen the whole struggle in Northern Area. In our area in 3 Thanas (border areas) not a single Pakistani Army was killed in front to front fight with Muktis till 21 November 1971, Of course some were killed due to mine blast. The Rangpur Brigade was fully intact till 16 December 1971. Only thing that once Indian Army entered the war on 21 November 1971 all elements of Pakistani Army withdrew and took defense ahead of Dinajpur, Saidpur & Nilphamari.
you witnessed the war of 1971? why not write a book? i would love to read it

Fyi, I have read all those books - and some more. More importantly I have lived through the events. So I know well what I am writing.

Back
Top Bottom