What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

Lol. The partnership is NOT good for Pakistan. Look at what Syria or Iran get. Get the drift? It may be good for Russia, considering that their Chechen problem has some sources in Pakistan. Other than that, what does Pakistan have to offer to Russia. Every relation is on a need basis. Pakistan needs WHATEVER it can get, such be the woes of your land. And you've got the nerve to call India a "useful idiot". Try achieving even half of what India has achieved and then comment.

And if you dont know what strategic value means, your posts mean nothing. Btw, whoever gave you those TT tags? Lol.

I'm not going to explain geostrategy to you. If you can't understand it..

Syria and I'd say Iran has a relationship with Russia based around money, oil. India's relationship is technology for money. None of them are much use to Russia from a geostrategy pov. India is of no strategic value (i know you don't understand this easy point). The Great Game is still being played by Russia and it's looking like it has the upper hand.

Ok do Pakistanis actually believe Putin's words ? ;)

There is this one guy who mentioned the malacca straits.

How is the malacca straits relevant to SCO?

If you are talking in terms of trading context.

Its easier for Russia to get trade from South East Asia through Myanmar to China into Russia or China to Russia.

For the Central Asian Countries, trade will have to go through China or through Pakistan.

Oh and one last thing, RR debunked India's significance in the Malacca straits.

Basically India has no significance in the Malaccas:lol:!

east-asia-map1.gif

Syria and I'd say Iran has a relationship with Russia based around money, oil. India's relationship is technology for money. None of them are much use to Russia from a geostrategy pov. India is of no strategic value (i know you don't understand this easy point). The Great Game is still being played by Russia and it's looking like it has the upper hand.
You seem to be trapped in some 20th century time wrap! So much for throwing around big words like "geostrategy" and "strategic value". You sir, alas, have no understanding of geopolitics nor any knowledge of such, nor do you make even a feeble attempt to learn! Syria's and Iran's relations with Russia based on "money and oil". Tch tch. Pray, what would Pakistan's relations with Russia be based on? Love?

For the Central Asian Countries, trade will have to go through China or through Pakistan.
Oh and one last thing, RR debunked India's significance in the Malacca straits.
Basically India has no significance in the Malaccas:lol:!
Sirjee, take a hard good look at the map, again.
-why would Russia want Pakistan to reach Central Asian states? Explain.
-If going through Myanmar was that easy, it would have been done before. You see, you are looking at the political map, but you forget about the geological feature, such as the Himalayan ranges and the tropical forests.
-As for debunking Malacca straits, hello. a few nonsensical words do not debunk something. Take a hard look at the map again. Look where the Andaman and Nicobar islands lie and India's triservices base's area of coverage. Also draw a line through the IOR showing how boats would reach that Strait. Does that light a bulb or there aint any?

Anywho, I am done with the topic. You fanbois and ignoramuses have no idea what you fellows are talking about. Remember drooling fanbois, Russia doesnt dole out free charity, especially to those who have irritated the bear previously. Study Russia's relations with Ukraine, the Balkan states, the Caucasus - Chechnya, Ingushetia, Dagestan etc and you will get an idea. Pakistan, especially, does not want the Russians near its doors anytime in the near future.

Tch tch. Pray, what would Pakistan's relations with Russia be based on? Love?

Everybody wants to be friends with the most important country in the world..remember ? ;)

Hey Mr Putin! I can see many hurt egos wondering around the thread, so I request you not to make such a statement again. Atleast for your old customers' sake.

;);););)

Here i am seeing many Pakistani members are exaggerating situation without proper analysis. People who say that India has no strategic value living somewhere but not on earth. Every country has its own geopolitical importance and Pakistan has its own. Why East Pakistan was planned to be Bangladesh and imagine if East Pakistan didn't part away, what was Pakistan's position in current situation?

Putin's words were nothing but a positive signal for Pakistan to come and discuss mutual regional issues, it doesn't means Pakistan will go for war with US but i wrote in my previous post that now Pakistan has to decide how he want to design its regional policies and strategies receiving such open invitation.

India itself candidate for SCO membership so entering in SCO India can enhance its ties with Russians, with Chinese in economical and resolving territorial disputes finding this forum and also with Pakistan in seek of resolving issues same like with China. I don't say that SCO will change situation magically but at least Russia, China, Pakistan & India got chance get to gather on single forum to improve regional political & security matters. We shouldn't ignore that SCO is almost ASIA.

Surely you joke?

It makes no difference whether India is in SCO or not.

India is a low to mid level tech country that only has a relatively large trading base.

It has no strategic value at all.

If India does not join it will be the odd man of Asia. If it does, it will upset the us. The choice is India's but it will have to decide.

It's irrelevant because India is of no strategic value at all.

I didn't expect such analysis from your side, it was better to analyze broad perspectives keeping Pakistan and India into SCO scenario.

Hey Mr Putin! I can see many hurt egos wondering around the thread, so I request you not to make such a statement again. Atleast for your old customers' sake.
LOL India has been Russians GF for a long time now their relationship are under trouble cuz India started cheating on her BF on US for money/greed. Now their relationship will breakdown any time. Thats why Russia is looking for a new GF and needs Pakistan's help either to bring old GF back to them or find a new one...so its pretty much interesting Love story going on guyz....:)

;);););)

Old Customers ?? So are we gonna cancel the 35 Bn $ deal for PAK-FA/FGFA ?? U.S. is very interested in selling F-35 to us. But guess what ?? We will stick with our time-tested friend Russia. :)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

LOL India has been Russians GF for a long time now their relationship are under trouble cuz India started cheating on her BF on US for money/greed. Now their relationship will breakdown any time. Thats why Russia is looking for a new GF and needs Pakistan's help either to bring old GF back to them or find a new one...so its pretty much interesting Love story going on guyz....:)

Yes very trouble.

We rejected F-35 and went for PAK-FA for 35 Bn $. This deal will work till 2035-2040. Many more new deals worth 20 Bn $ like MTCA, Brahmos, Heli and so on.

Yes, Pakistan can put around 50 Bn $ to make some adjustment. Even in that case No problem, We have more options open like F-35. :tup:

We will be operating Russian 300 odd Sukhoi 30 MKI with Brahmos, PAK-FA, Russian ACC with MIG 29, Talwar Frigates, S-300 and Nuke submarine Akula near Pak border. :tup:

So, We will fight with Russian advance tech only till 2030.

Back
Top Bottom