What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

“Pakistan today is not an important trade and economic partner of Russia, but also most important Russian partner in South Asia and in the Islamic world”
Teacher learning from the Student (China)??
PR efforts laid by Pakistan for China has resulted in a massive Chinese uprise in the middle east..I see them developing mines, building railways, bridges, construction, petrochem, medical, etc!

Oh the irony, of you talking about Irony!!

I love you Rafi, including almost all the nonsense you spout!! Really do. Lol.

and-i-i-i-darth-vader-demotivational-poster-1234540544.jpg

Why the crying on this thread by many indians like yourself, insecurity much?

Look,

first of all, if India wants to have a non-aligned approach to international politics, or basically keep a balance between Russia and American, why does India care about SCO in the first place?

2. Russia knows Pakistan's strategic value. SCO will not be up to it's full potential without Pakistan and Afghanistan.

3. What can India offer to SCO?

4. China dislikes India

It makes no difference whether India is in SCO or not.

India is a low to mid level tech country that only has a relatively large trading base.

It has no strategic value at all.

If India does not join it will be the odd man of Asia. If it does, it will upset the us. The choice is India's but it will have to decide.

It's irrelevant because India is of no strategic value at all.
Ah! I didnt know India has no strategic value. I guess India along with US being responsible for the security of trading routes in the IOR and Malacca straits means nothing. No strategic value!
Growing Indian economic clout and its military prowess also means nothing. Billions of dollars worth of defence deals with almost all the military-industrial complexes means nothing. Yup, no strategic value!

Funny that after all these NAM years with a tilt towards the Soviet bloc, US and Europe still came wooing India. And now that India is on good terms with all the blocs means nothing? Yes, India with no strategic value, would upset the big 'ol US by joining SCO. Pray, tell us how does this make sense if India has no strategic value?

Btw, RR, what means "strategic value" to you?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Why the crying on this thread by many indians like yourself, insecurity much?
Lol (I am crying here, there are tears!). Yes.
Thats why I said, I just love you! Man love, buddy love, whatever you want to call it!

Russia gives $500 Million to Pakistan, gets all the Chechen terrorist factory shut down. Russia wins! NO azaadi for Chechenya then i guess:lol:
LOL..I'm happi with U too...The US/Britain were infact behind the Chechens revolt. cuz the West wanted to destroy Russia and they are still doing it by training Alqaeda pplz and sending them within Chechnya and various other Russian states. They've been using Pakistan and Saudia as the front buffer states to launch their terrorists within the Russian states, so that Pakistan and Saudia be blamed . Theyve been bribing our govts to keep their mouths shut and eyes closed about using our lands and people for this inhuman game. If U go and findout who gave protection/asylum to the Chechen leaders they are US and Britain. The Holy Quran says that the Jews , the Christians are never your friends then howcome the Chechen leaders granted asylum plus launching Pad within Britain and Europe cuz they are not working for Islam but the Western interests. If tomorrow the Muslims in Britain or US will announce that they wanna have freeland/freedom there and want independance from the Christian rule then U will see a mass murder of Muslims there..... so we Muslims need to understand that we shold not be used by these zionists/Western pplz for their evil interests cuz this is not Jihad but evil game. The Holy Quran says never kill innocent pplz even they are Christians or Jewish or any faith. Islam is the religion of peace and safety for all Human race. This is the West especially the Britain and the US making us terrorists(secretly giving training to Alqaida) and then using them for their own evil designs. But Alhamdolillah the world is coming to know all these evil secret games of the Wetern Zionists/Satans/Masonics.....:smokin:

Ah! I didnt know India has no strategic value. I guess India along with US being responsible for the security of trading routes in the IOR and Malacca straits means nothing. No strategic value!
Growing Indian economic clout and its military prowess also means nothing. Billions of dollars worth of defence deals with almost all the military-industrial complexes means nothing. Yup, no strategic value!

Funny that after all these NAM years with a tilt towards the Soviet bloc, US and Europe still came wooing India. And now that India is on good terms with all the blocs means nothing? Yes, India with no strategic value, would upset the big 'ol US by joining SCO. Pray, tell us how does this make sense if India has no strategic value?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Lol (I am crying here, there are tears!). Yes.
Thats why I said, I just love you! Man love, buddy love, whatever you want to call it!

How is the malaccas relevant to SCO?

If Russia wants trade from South-East Asia, they can get the trade through China, Myanmar, or Vladivostok.

Exhibit A all the indians crying on this thread, is a sign of insecurity.

Why dont you start by learning the meaning of "insecure" before typing it like gospel...

Trust me...Its not uncommon when a new Pakistani member makes himself look like an idiot on this forum....You seem to be a seasoned veteran of the same...

PS: Dont bother replying....Nothing you say will be any different than what you havent already been copy pasting incessantly

If Russia wants trade from South-East Asia, they can get the trade through China, Myanmar, or Vladivostok.

transpot by roadways and railways is a lot costlier than sea transport,you need a large number of vehicles to transport large quantity of good where as 1 ships can do what 100 trucks can do

Tell me how is Pakistan 'relevant' to SCO, considering Russia's need for access to either SE Asia or even the Middle East?
Here a map for your reference. Remember that Afghanistan and areas of Pakistan are off-limits for security reasons.
clip_image001.gif

Ah! I didnt know India has no strategic value. I guess India along with US being responsible for the security of trading routes in the IOR and Malacca straits means nothing.

How is India responsible for the Malacca Strait? Indonesia, Malaysia, singapore patrol it.

Even if it was responsible, which it isn't, the Malacca Strait is not important as an energy trade route. Oil tankers cannot pass through it.

What's so strategically useful about the IOR? It is irrelevant and not even controlled by India even.

No strategic value!

India is a trade partner absolutely.

Strategically it is about as important as Greenland.

India is like a useful idiot basically.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Tell me how is Pakistan 'relevant' to SCO, considering Russia's need for access to either SE Asia or even the Middle East?
Here a map for your reference. Remember that Afghanistan and areas of Pakistan are off-limits for security reasons.
clip_image001.gif

You're being deliberately ignorant here. Stop trolling.

LOL..I'm happi with U too...The US/Britain were infact behind the Chechens revolt. cuz the West wanted to destroy Russia and they are still doing it by training Alqaeda pplz and sending them within Chechnya and various other Russian states. They've been using Pakistan and Saudia as the front buffer states to launch their terrorists within the Russian states, so that Pakistan and Saudia be blamed . Theyve been bribing our govts to keep their mouths shut and eyes closed about using our lands and people for this inhuman game. If U go and findout who gave protection/asylum to the Chechen leaders they are US and Britain. The Holy Quran says that the Jews , the Christians are never your friends then howcome the Chechen leaders granted asylum plus launching Pad within Britain and Europe cuz they are not working for Islam but the Western interests. If tomorrow the Muslims in Britain or US will announce that they wanna have freeland/freedom there and want independance from the Christian rule then U will see a mass murder of Muslims there..... so we Muslims need to understand that we shold not be used by these zionists/Western pplz for their evil interests cuz this is not Jihad but evil game. The Holy Quran says never kill innocent pplz even they are Christians or Jewish or any faith. Islam is the religion of peace and safety for all Human race. This is the West especially the Britain and the US making us terrorists(secretly giving training to Alqaida) and then using them for their own evil designs. But Alhamdolillah the world is coming to know all these evil secret games of the Wetern Zionists/Satans/Masonics.....:smokin:

See thats the thing, religious brainwashing is two edged sword. I find it hard to believe that there is no conscious Pakistani support for the Jihad in Chechenya. Go through any Chechenya related thread to see what am talking about.

So, if and when Pakistan stops support to Chechen groups, there will be backlash. Just like the backlash after the red mosque raid. TTP is still wreaking havoc inside your country.

Point being that it is wrong to charge and incite people on religious grounds. Cause when the hypocrisy about Islams last fort and the conspiracy(Brit and American according to you) comes to surface, these people, who were emotionally blackmailed in the name of (Islam and Jihad) are going to be really pissed. And that can't be good for Pakistani nation.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

You could have fooled me, people who are laughing and not crying, are not as obviously obsessed as you.

:lol: Your arguments are really limited mate.

Pakistan locations is not that good as Russia has better access to central asia.

But I'm guessing Putin wants to use Pakistan like USA maybe?

Thanks to our last 50 years hard work in international relation. Now, we are in extremely good position.

On one hand, We have very strong relation with Russia (50 year old time-tested relation). We can Buy anything from Russia. We already have more than 50 Bn $ defence deal with them which will last for next 20 years minimum. IMO, Still Russia will be our best friend for very long time to come due to many reasons.

Also on other hand, U.S. is ready to sell anything to India. Few offers made recently Patriot, F-A/18 Super Hornet, F-35 and more.

We have good relation with France, Germany, U.K. and other European countries too. Israel is our one of the closest allies.

Top 5 defence exporters as per our need 1> USA 2> Russia 3> Germany 4> U.K. 5> Israel and we have good relation with all 5. :smokin:

So how come Indians are so insecure about Putin's statement? Here on PDF, every Indian poster is trying to act cool but check the same thread in Indian nationalist fora like BR or D F I and see how everyone is frustrated with this development.

Russia wants to get 1 over USA, by taking they friends away.

After likes of Ukraine turned they back on Russia for USA,

Back
Top Bottom