What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

Maybe Russia might compromise between Pakistan and India.

Russia will get Pakistan into SCO.

Russia will keep India in BRICS.

Russia knows Pakistan is important.

Russia gives $500 Million to Pakistan, gets all the Chechen terrorist factory shut down. Russia wins! NO azaadi for Chechenya then i guess:lol:

Maybe Russia might compromise between Pakistan and India.

Russia will get Pakistan into SCO.

Russia will keep India in BRICS.

Russia does know Pakistan is important.

Russia doesnt have a say in BRICS. It has no right to keep Indian in or out if BRICS. BRICS is collective term coined by Goldman Sachs for high growh rate countries

It does have a say in SCO. And it can not afford to keep India out, if they want to form a alliance against US.

Exhibit A all the indians crying on this thread, is a sign of insecurity.

Man this is such a weird logic of yours...I remember you had something similar on another thread...This is damn discussion forum...People will share their opinion...You are reading too much into it...

I am laughing mate, not crying :lol:

You could have fooled me, people who are laughing and not crying, are not as obviously obsessed as you.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Man this is such a weird logic of yours...I remember you had something similar on another thread...This is damn discussion forum...People will share their opinion...You are reading too much into it...

But the obsession is a little bit too much.

It does have a say in SCO. And it can not afford to keep India out, if they want to form a alliance against US.

Surely you joke?

It makes no difference whether India is in SCO or not.

India is a low to mid level tech country that only has a relatively large trading base.

It has no strategic value at all.

If India does not join it will be the odd man of Asia. If it does, it will upset the us. The choice is India's but it will have to decide.

It's irrelevant because India is of no strategic value at all.

Russia doesnt have a say in BRICS. It has no right to keep Indian in or out if BRICS. BRICS is collective term coined by Goldman Sachs for high growh rate countries

Well, I don't know if Russia can get India into SCO or any alliance against NATO, because India has two territorial disputes with China. China is in SCO.

China likes Pakistan, and wants Pakistan in SCO, but Russia thinks this may hurt Russian relations with India, despite the fact that Russia needs Pakistan to reach warm waters of the Arabian Sea.

Intellectuals like Webster Tarpley, said that the US elites are panicked, that they are losing in Afghanistan.

In fact, the day NATO leaves Afghanistan, the world will be a different place.

Can't you see the western media portraying Pakistan in a very negative light.

Well, I don't know if Russia can get India into SCO or any alliance against NATO, because India has two territorial disputes with China. China is in SCO.

China likes Pakistan, and wants Pakistan in SCO, but Russia thinks this may hurt Russian relations with India, despite the fact that Russia needs Pakistan to reach warm waters of the Arabian Sea.

Intellectuals like Webster Tarpley, said that the US elites are panicked, that they are losing in Afghanistan.

In fact, the day NATO leaves Afghanistan, the world will be a different place.

Can't you see the western media portraying Pakistan in a very negative light.

So you think Russia will keep India out of SCO, coz it doesnt want to antagonize Pakistan ? Man, this is outrageous!

And please dont fall back on the much tried line that 'Pakistan is strategic to Russia' coz it want Arabian sea. It is getting boring

Don't you Indians keep saying that India wants to keep a "non-aligned" approach to international politics.

Then why should India care about SCO then? India should not join SCO, if India wants a non-aligned approach to international politics.

Yet, here you are - on PDF on a Pakistani forum crying like a baby who has had his candy stolen by a big bad ol' Pakistani, irony much :azn:

Oh the irony, of you talking about Irony!!

I love you Rafi, including almost all the nonsense you spout!! Really do. Lol.

and-i-i-i-darth-vader-demotivational-poster-1234540544.jpg

So you think Russia will keep India out of SCO, coz it doesnt want to antagonize Pakistan ? Man, this is outrageous!

And please dont fall back on the much tried line that 'Pakistan is strategic to Russia' coz it want Arabian sea. It is getting boring

Well, didn't you hear in the news, that Russia supports Pakistan's entry into SCO?

However, China has not done the same for India.

Russia knows who has strategic value, and who doesn't.

I did'nt realize Pakistanis were so isolated and needed a desperate cuddle. A mere quote from putin makes you so happy.

Here is one from me "Pakistan is the most important county in South Asia"

^^^^^

LoL indians are already getting insecure, shows the strength of our diplomacy election to Security Council, re-election to UNESCO board of governors, and this new relationship with Mother Russia, always had good connection with Russian gals. So coolio. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom