What's new

Pakistan is pearl in the eyes of Chinese: Scholar

Well said. Number 2 option is something many have been proposing for years. Only if Pakistan feels comfortable and can rely on China, I see no problem here.

Win win situation for both.

pakistan rely/trust china more than any country and thats one of the reason that we haven't joined any military alliance with china! (if u already trust someone and u kno they will help no matter what then why ask them to write it on a piece of paper!)

any military pact/alliance will just simply drag both countries' relation into downward spiral....remember this is how WW1 started!

AND BTW WE ALL KNOW THAT BOTH COUNTRY WILL HELP EACH OTHER SOMEHOW INCASE OF ANY CONFLICT!

1. China Pakistan have strong alliance with plenty of people to people contact. Tons of Chinese students flow in Karachi and other main cities of Pakistan for summer camps, training or small trade.

2. A millitary alliance between Pakistan and China will make the sales of western defense goods to Pakistan very difficult. A much needed link the the chain for both so while we have our co-op in everything, we like to be careful with our military announcements.

1. China Pakistan have strong alliance with plenty of people to people contact. Tons of Chinese students flow in Karachi and other main cities of Pakistan for summer camps, training or small trade.

2. A millitary alliance between Pakistan and China will make the sales of western defense goods to Pakistan very difficult. A much needed link the the chain for both so while we have our co-op in everything, we like to be careful with our military announcements.

China dont do outright alliances(ignoring some pack made in the 50s with NK)

thanks for being there chinese friends.........we owe you ......... whatever you have done for pakistan we simply cannot pay you back in any terms .......... but we are touchy when it comes to you..............we love you chinese friends.........

We always thankful to China for support and friendship they have given us and I pray to God it will keep going like this for next thousands of years. I just want to say to all my Chinese friend thank you very very much for all your support so far... we love you all

:china::china::china::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom